Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,955 members, 7,956,598 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:53 PM

2020 Global Graduate Programme At British American Tobacco - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2020 Global Graduate Programme At British American Tobacco (20889 Views)

United Bank For Africa (UBA) Graduate Programme (GMAP) 2024 (any Discipline) / Apply For Heineken International Fresh Graduate Programme 2018 / Standard Chartered Bank International Graduate Programme 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2020 Global Graduate Programme At British American Tobacco by space1(m): 4:22pm On Mar 16, 2020
Fabulousb36:
I have completed the video interview
How long did it take before you were invited for the video interview after taking the verbal test

How long did the video interview take and what was the questions like. Thanks
Re: 2020 Global Graduate Programme At British American Tobacco by Fabulousb36(f): 4:43pm On Mar 16, 2020
space1:

How long did it take before you were invited for the video interview after taking the verbal test

It took 2 weeks and 5 days.

The 'Sonru' App is used for the interview. You can check youtube for how the App works. I can't really say how long it took but the timing for every question was more than fair, too long sef I had to stop the timer when I finished saying all I had to say. Most questions give 2mins to read and articulate and 2-3mins to record response .

Typical scenario based interview questions.
Re: 2020 Global Graduate Programme At British American Tobacco by space1(m): 5:04pm On Mar 16, 2020
Fabulousb36:

It took 2 weeks and 5 days.

Thanks, I really appreciate your response
Re: 2020 Global Graduate Programme At British American Tobacco by willydamzy(m): 9:25pm On Mar 21, 2020
space1:

22days after the verbal and numerical tests
Re: 2020 Global Graduate Programme At British American Tobacco by Chrisbillakings(m): 9:06pm On Mar 22, 2020
See list of some low-key companies in Nigeria that pays very well.

Check the link in my signature directly below this post to know some of them
Re: 2020 Global Graduate Programme At British American Tobacco by maina55: 1:02pm On Apr 02, 2020
Good day all,,,, any update..
Re: 2020 Global Graduate Programme At British American Tobacco by buoye1(m): 12:23pm On Apr 11, 2020
Chrisbillakings:
See list of some low-key companies in Nigeria that pays very well.

Check the link in my signature directly below this post to know some of them
Good afternoon bro, I've read through the thread and must appreciate your response and help. I'll be needing screenshots of the verbal test to help me prepare for the verbal test, here's my mail sir.
Re: 2020 Global Graduate Programme At British American Tobacco by dramaticspeak(m): 5:52pm On Apr 11, 2020
They sent out regret mails today for those that did not pass the video interview stage
Re: 2020 Global Graduate Programme At British American Tobacco by horlahsunkanmih(m): 2:07am On May 07, 2020
Chrisbillakings:
Yes, i do.
drop your email

Please I need the screenshot of BAT cognitive test.

ahmedolugboyega@gmail.com

Thank you boss.
Re: 2020 Global Graduate Programme At British American Tobacco by Chrisbillakings(m): 9:16am On May 07, 2020
sent

horlahsunkanmih:

Please I need the screenshot of BAT cognitive test.

ahmedolugboyega@gmail.com

Thank you boss.

1 Like

Re: 2020 Global Graduate Programme At British American Tobacco by Sashafm(f): 11:00am On May 07, 2020
Chrisbillakings:

Sent as requested

Please can you send me past questions for the BAT cognitive tests.
My email is associateark@gmail.com

Thanks
Re: 2020 Global Graduate Programme At British American Tobacco by Chizu4u(m): 11:08pm On May 07, 2020
Chrisbillakings:

Sent as requested
Please send me the BAT cognitive PAST QUESTIONS TO MY EMAIL ADDRESS: cashmoney4izu@gmail.com
Re: 2020 Global Graduate Programme At British American Tobacco by Chizu4u(m): 7:44am On May 09, 2020
Sashafm:

Please can you send me past questions for the BAT cognitive tests.
My email is associateark@gmail.com

Thanks

Please send me the bat cognitive past questions TO MY EMAIL ADDRESS: cashmoney4izu@gmail.com
Re: 2020 Global Graduate Programme At British American Tobacco by teniolapopoola: 3:18pm On May 11, 2020
Re: 2020 Global Graduate Programme At British American Tobacco by hoezie(f): 6:41pm On May 11, 2020
Please I need the cognitive test screenshot, password or something to use to study.
Many thanks!

aogbogboade@gmail.com
Re: 2020 Global Graduate Programme At British American Tobacco by hoezie(f): 6:42pm On May 11, 2020
*past questions*
Re: 2020 Global Graduate Programme At British American Tobacco by ooatit: 11:38am On May 14, 2020
Good Afternoon Boss,

Can you help with the BAT test questions?

email: ooatitebi@gmail.com

Thanks in anticipation.

Chrisbillakings:
sent

Re: 2020 Global Graduate Programme At British American Tobacco by habinccigroup: 4:56pm On May 17, 2020
We have the exact BAT Cultural Fit (free) and Cognitive Test.

Available for purchase.

Success guaranteed!

Contact details below

Re: 2020 Global Graduate Programme At British American Tobacco by fidelix007: 1:51am On May 18, 2020
Pls help with the screenshot for BAT numerical and verbal test. Thanks. filcastrol@yahoo.co.uk
Re: 2020 Global Graduate Programme At British American Tobacco by teniolapopoola: 6:20am On May 18, 2020
Good Morning
Please can you help me with the BAT past questions.
Email Address: omoteniolapopoola@gmail.com

Thank you.
Re: 2020 Global Graduate Programme At British American Tobacco by Raphom: 8:11am On May 18, 2020
teniolapopoola:
Good Morning
Please can you help me with the BAT past questions.
Email Address: omoteniolapopoola@gmail.com

Thank you.

Pls I need their past questions too.
ominiyirb@gmail.com
Re: 2020 Global Graduate Programme At British American Tobacco by Raphom: 11:52pm On May 18, 2020
saxha:

Well, i've gotten regret mail this morning.
if you finished each of the test before 10 minutes, i guess you stand a chance, otherwise, they might be using another criteria

Pls I just receive an email from them asking me to write the test. Can u share with us how many questions u guys were asked and time for each section?
Re: 2020 Global Graduate Programme At British American Tobacco by Raphom: 12:07am On May 19, 2020
Okerrionome94:

Thanks bro. I really appreciate.

Pls let me have it also
ominiyirb@gmail.com
Thanks.
Re: 2020 Global Graduate Programme At British American Tobacco by Raphom: 12:16am On May 19, 2020
ATankado:
Got a regret mail after only Numerical test. It took five days before they got back to me. After the test if it takes long for them to respond, just be prayerful because it can go both ways. Best of luck to you all.

Pls how many were the Numerical questions and time given?
Re: 2020 Global Graduate Programme At British American Tobacco by teniolapopoola: 4:50pm On May 19, 2020
Please how many days is given for the verbal test.

1 Like

Re: 2020 Global Graduate Programme At British American Tobacco by habinccigroup: 8:21am On May 22, 2020
habinccigroup:
We have the exact BAT Cultural Fit (free) and Cognitive Test.

Available for purchase.

Success guaranteed!

Contact details below

Good morning

Re: 2020 Global Graduate Programme At British American Tobacco by kenobi007(m): 8:48pm On May 22, 2020
Pls I'll appreciate if I can get past questions to the numeric and verbal test. My email is fredigboks@gmail.com
Re: 2020 Global Graduate Programme At British American Tobacco by Missfree: 9:36pm On May 22, 2020
Pls have done the numeric assessment now how many minutes it’s the test self
Re: 2020 Global Graduate Programme At British American Tobacco by Adeomotola(f): 12:58am On May 28, 2020
Missfree:
Pls have done the numeric assessment now how many minutes it’s the test self

I did my numeric too today,but cant see where to take the verbal test...pls are they going to send the link for verbal test again?
Re: 2020 Global Graduate Programme At British American Tobacco by EILTD(m): 4:17pm On May 29, 2020
Adeomotola:

I did my numeric too today,but cant see where to take the verbal test...pls are they going to send the link for verbal test again?
Same here! I did the numerical test like 2 days ago and I’m yet to receive the verbal. Don’t know what’s happening.
Re: 2020 Global Graduate Programme At British American Tobacco by Equity15(m): 4:57pm On May 29, 2020
Chrisbillakings:

Sent as requested
adamsendowed15@gmail.com thanks
Re: 2020 Global Graduate Programme At British American Tobacco by Adeomotola(f): 2:54pm On May 31, 2020
EILTD:
Same here! I did the numerical test like 2 days ago and I’m yet to receive the verbal. Don’t know what’s happening.

I later got the invite for the verbal that same day..since then i have not heard frm them again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

RJ Vacancies / National Hospital, Abuja Recruitment 2017. See Vacancies & Apply / EFCC To Recruit 2,250; 750 Employees Per Year As Buhari Approves Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.