Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Review On Airpeace - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Review On Airpeace (897 Views)

Meet Nwando Phina Okpaleke The Airpeace Pilot Who Landed An Airplane In Anambra / Airpeace: Onyema On Board As Flight Attendant In Training (Video, Photo) / Airpeace Embraer E195-E2 Jet Was On Display At The Dubaiairshow2019(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Review On Airpeace by travelland(f): 2:37pm On Feb 15, 2020
Alert! If you like yourself don't travel by Air peace leave that useless airline. I had to change flight for N...K after paying N...
K, then last minute the useless airline reschedule flight and asked us to move to Uyo Airport from Calabar as our only option, text was sent 1:00am on the day of scheduled flight. After paying extra transport from Calabar to Uyo, you will pay N1500 again at Ibom Airport before boarding , which Air peace will not tell you and if you miss your flight you will have to pay extra. I spent hours on the road due to bad road from Calabar to Uyo before you finally arrive at the Airport.

My advice, find another route or take a Bus.

2 Likes

Re: Review On Airpeace by Kalapizim(m): 6:19pm On Feb 15, 2020
Your one off experience doesn't warrant this ranting here.

Air peace is not perfect and offer me satisfactory services.
Re: Review On Airpeace by Seunbukola187(m): 8:10pm On Feb 17, 2020
Kalapizim:

well they just disappointed me today also.

1 Like

Re: Review On Airpeace by obi4eze(m): 6:05pm On Feb 18, 2020
AirPeace has a very bad reputation for rescheduling flights. They rescheduled mine 4 times within 2 days in September last year. I was frustrated and had to go by road in an inconvenient journey. As if that wasn't enough
thy delayed my refund for another 2 months.

1 Like

Re: Review On Airpeace by Makawhizzy: 10:32pm On Feb 18, 2020
Airpeace that rescheduled Sharjah to Lagos many times in October/November last year. As if that was not enough we had to clap on them and risk getting arrested at the airport for disturbing the peace before their jordanese or Lebanese manager was called to show up and provide basic things like food and water for customers who will need to wait 12 hours due to rescheduled flight communicated after passengers already checked out of their hotels

1 Like

Re: Review On Airpeace by Originalsly: 1:39am On Feb 19, 2020
Kalapizim:

Hmmm..... I can't imagine how lowww your standards are to be seeing such consistent poor service to be satisfactory.

@ Op.... nice to being it to SM....let those with such experience chime in.... and others reconsider using that airline.

1 Like

Re: Review On Airpeace by Kalapizim(m): 6:58am On Feb 19, 2020
Originalsly:

Hmmm..... I can't imagine how lowww your standards are to be seeing such consistent poor service to be satisfactory.

@ Op.... nice to being it to SM....let those with such experience chime in.... and others reconsider using that airline.
Do you have a problem comphrending ?
Re: Review On Airpeace by travelland(f): 2:57pm On Feb 22, 2020
Lalasticala
Dominique

This thread is FP worthy, we need to call this people to order

(1) (Reply)

Father And Son Of The Kamayura Tribe Alto Xingu, Amazon, Brazil (photos) / Any Nigerians In Argentina ? / Why I Can Never Come Back To Nigeria Even If I'm Poor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.