Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,906 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

Man Recounts How His Girlfriend Almost Framed Him For Money Ritual Because He Wa - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Recounts How His Girlfriend Almost Framed Him For Money Ritual Because He Wa (1098 Views)

Church Members Say Pastor Feyi Daniels Framed, Conviction Will Be Overturned / How SARS Took My Eye, Framed Me For Armed Robbery –ex-corps Member / Clement Asuquo Caught Celestine Umeh In Bed With His Wife, Gets Framed Up - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Recounts How His Girlfriend Almost Framed Him For Money Ritual Because He Wa by LindaIkejiNews: 4:35pm On Feb 15, 2020
A young man has recounted how he escaped after his girlfriend he was to spend 5 days with in an hotel accused him of wanting to use her for money ritual.

According to him, he planned spending time with his girlfriend in an hotel he paid 10k for 5 nights after travelling from Benin to Lagos to see her only to overhear her telling people over the phone that he is about to use her for money ritual.

Man recounts how his girlfriend almost framed him for money ritual because he wanted a breakup

He wrote;

“My name is chris konor ehima, I am a web designer and developer and CEO webkon technologies.

“I’ve been dating this girl now for 7 months now with a lot of toxicity coming from her. But she keeps apologizing and I keep forgiving thinking that she’ll change.

“Well, fast forward to last night. I came all the way from lagos to Benin to spend the valentine with my suppose girlfriend. I did a room and paid for 5 days straight which is suppose to end today, a day cost N10,000.

“I made sure she’s comfortable and even went as far as ordering a human hair for her last night but then we got into an arguement of how she was flirting with another guy in the same bus that I was and she became furious.

“I apologized and asked her to forgive me, I told her maybe it’s because we left the issue unresolved that’s why it came up from no where today which is a fact. This girl started talking up and down, started mentioning my mum and saying cruel worlds and insults about my mum.

“I warned her not to try it again, that my mum is not her mate. I was hurt about it all and just lyed down on the bed and made her understand that I’m going to break up with her because of how she spoke of my mum.

“Then I got on a business call, Judith went into the bathroom. While roaming round the room making my calls distracted I didn’t even know that she has locked the room doors and hidden the room keys in my own bag.

“Well, after my calls I wanted to get my keys from my bag when I over heard her speaking inside the bathroom although locked.

“I got closer and placed my ear on the door and to my greatest surprised she was calling people to come and save her, that I’m about killing her, that she thinks I want to use her for rituals. She started describing the hotel to them.

“My guy! My mind fly o!! I had to try to open the door, it was locked, me being social I already made a friend amongst the staffs of the hotel, I called the guy and told him that they should come with a spare key as soon as possible,

“they came, opened the door for me and Judith was already out. She switched off her phone to put more panic on the people’s heart she called.

“This was a girl I met, she was razz and dirty, I tried all my best to brush her up man. I’m not suppose to be saying this but I sacrificed for her.

“Fine she nor fine, package she nor package, I just thought I could build love, I even thought she was decent I never knew she was just depressed.” Rather she was telling people i want to use her for money ritual

https://www.gistsfanz.com/2020/02/man-recounts-how-his-girlfriend-almost-framed-him-for-money-ritual-because-he-wanted-a-breakup.html

1 Like

Re: Man Recounts How His Girlfriend Almost Framed Him For Money Ritual Because He Wa by Nobody: 4:37pm On Feb 15, 2020
Lesson long learnt. Don't date below your league. They'll drag you into their mess.
Bitter truth.

2 Likes

Re: Man Recounts How His Girlfriend Almost Framed Him For Money Ritual Because He Wa by daddytime(m): 4:48pm On Feb 15, 2020
You dodge one...
Re: Man Recounts How His Girlfriend Almost Framed Him For Money Ritual Because He Wa by DavidEsq(m): 4:48pm On Feb 15, 2020
Mumu man. What did u expect when u were crawling with worms. U would certainly get muddy. U saw the total lack of character or class, u still chook head. Wetin u dey expect before?

1 Like

Re: Man Recounts How His Girlfriend Almost Framed Him For Money Ritual Because He Wa by viceddy95(m): 4:49pm On Feb 15, 2020
Bros the only advice I have for you is this

That girl will come back to apologise when she is in need of your assistance financially but your greatest mistake will be to allow her manipulate you to accept her back....

1 Like

Re: Man Recounts How His Girlfriend Almost Framed Him For Money Ritual Because He Wa by Bola146(f): 5:31pm On Feb 15, 2020
embarassed angry Mumu, so you knew she was razz and dirty, she no fine But stayed with her in a hotel for 5 days undecided Just thank God that those people she called no kill you sad Dead body no dey talk.
Re: Man Recounts How His Girlfriend Almost Framed Him For Money Ritual Because He Wa by otipoju(m): 6:04am On Feb 16, 2020
God still like you. And he saved you because your heart was clean. With what she planned for you, you would have been beaten to death or burnt alive before you get tbe chance to explain yourself.

Nevertheless never ignore the red flags when you see them and dont ever tell a toxic girl you are going to break up with her.

There is a technique called "tactical withdrawal."

You just give her space until she fades into the background.

"Im in a meeting, i will call you back"

1 Like

Re: Man Recounts How His Girlfriend Almost Framed Him For Money Ritual Because He Wa by TheChameleon: 8:34am On Feb 16, 2020
Lol. His story is not smooth but a lot of guys have already lined up behind him.

I wouldn't be surprised the 2 parties both tried to scam each other.
Re: Man Recounts How His Girlfriend Almost Framed Him For Money Ritual Because He Wa by irunoko(m): 11:00am On Feb 16, 2020
cheesy grin

Nawetin your eye find na in him see grin

You sef said it that she's razz and you brushed her up tongue meaning you brushed her up with the intent to lay her on your slaughter slab, right? grin

You didn't study her character well,you paid 10k at a go to have marathon sex with her back to back for 5days deceiving the fool with "care and human hair" grin

You more than deserve it.next time you won't let your phenese control you instead it will be the other way round grin

She no fine,she no get package yet you want to slot in your phenese inside her for 5days grin

Why are you now suddenly acting the victim when even your motives wasn't pure from day 1? grin

If she didn't label you a ritualist wouldn't you have slept with the supposed dirty and razz girl? grin tongue

Because things didn't go on as you planned,all of a sudden you're now playing the victim.i have no pity for you.i kuku know you men, you don't think when you see v@gyna even if it is from a pig.you will still try that stunt again because you never learn grin tongue

Na wetin you Sabi chop na him wan almost kill you grin

What's her name ( e sure me say she go don give you wan fake funny name)

Where does she work-i am sure you don't know
Where does she school? What course is she studying,who are her friends,where does she live,name of her parents, name of her siblings,I am sure you don't know grin

Ebenezer obey sang a song for your kind

Enirinkan he,tofeku pelue,owoeni totisonu nko? grin tongue

(1) (Reply)

[video] Colorado: The Silent Social Menace To Nigeria's Drug Abuse Problem / A 5-Year-Old Boy Arrested For Driving In US / Thief Got Glued To Window While Breaking Into House - Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.