Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,314 members, 7,829,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

Patience, Goodluck Jonathan And Obasanjo At Udom Emmanuel's Father's Burial - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience, Goodluck Jonathan And Obasanjo At Udom Emmanuel's Father's Burial (59356 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Atiku And Obasanjo / Jonathan And Obasanjo Snub Akpabio At Timi Alaibe's Daughter's Wedding (Photo) / Bishop Oyedepo, Atiku And Obasanjo Meet At OBJ's Residence In Abeokuta (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience, Goodluck Jonathan And Obasanjo At Udom Emmanuel's Father's Burial by TruthSpeaker: 6:33pm On Feb 15, 2020
Arrewa:
Goodluck Jonathan remains one of the best president that have ever ruled this country...

You have good intentions towards Nigeria

It's so sad that your government has to end this way...

God bless you sir

I STILL RATE OBSANJO FAR BETTER THAN JONATHAN!!!

3 Likes

Re: Patience, Goodluck Jonathan And Obasanjo At Udom Emmanuel's Father's Burial by Kuginzi: 7:24pm On Feb 15, 2020
igboamakaaa:

What scam has the man you mentioned perpetuated?
Our people (the IGBOS) have a weakness of impatience. They don't have long term plans. They want instant miracles. This is why they are often deceived by religious leaders & politicians. In 2014, Nnamdi Kanu promises to get Biafra for them in one year, they gave him all the money he asks for. Mr Kenny Okwu Kanu asked the Igbos to donate the first installment of $8million to buy arms and ammunition to destroy Nigeria. Surprisingly, many people believed him including the educated ones among the Biafrans. It was quite unfortunate.
Re: Patience, Goodluck Jonathan And Obasanjo At Udom Emmanuel's Father's Burial by FatherBona: 7:36pm On Feb 15, 2020
chariisGRACE:

Ade Ebot Asanu
Aniewo?!?
Re: Patience, Goodluck Jonathan And Obasanjo At Udom Emmanuel's Father's Burial by Stillthebest: 7:55pm On Feb 15, 2020
vr0xen:
Good luck dey try carry dis woman along,if i marry and she turns into mama peace over the years i dont think i will be taking her out

When you get to a stage in your life those things you crave so much right now wont mean a thing to you again.

Besides, you don't know where they are coming from! Tigers that fed!

1 Like

Re: Patience, Goodluck Jonathan And Obasanjo At Udom Emmanuel's Father's Burial by chariisGRACE(m): 8:16pm On Feb 15, 2020
FatherBona:
Aniewo?!?
symplyleo
Re: Patience, Goodluck Jonathan And Obasanjo At Udom Emmanuel's Father's Burial by agrowell: 8:20pm On Feb 15, 2020
shangodele974:
obj always love to be at funerals

Even the Bible says it id better to go to funeral than place of rejoice

2 Likes

Re: Patience, Goodluck Jonathan And Obasanjo At Udom Emmanuel's Father's Burial by FatherBona: 8:24pm On Feb 15, 2020
chariisGRACE:

symplyleo
Inwang ke do
Re: Patience, Goodluck Jonathan And Obasanjo At Udom Emmanuel's Father's Burial by ifiokjohn(m): 8:48pm On Feb 15, 2020
Simplyleo:
That reminds me, why were these 3 and FFK not for the burial of lamidi cownu's parents? cool

Infact, which prominent Nigerian was for the burial?
Sorry, Nigerians aren't allow there but those that are or suscribe to the Biafra ideology.
Re: Patience, Goodluck Jonathan And Obasanjo At Udom Emmanuel's Father's Burial by ifiokjohn(m): 8:49pm On Feb 15, 2020
Simplyleo:
That reminds me, why were these 3 and FFK not for the burial of lamidi cownu's parents? cool

Sorry. Nigerians aren't allow there but those that are, or suscribe to the Biafra ideology.
Re: Patience, Goodluck Jonathan And Obasanjo At Udom Emmanuel's Father's Burial by MikeBetty(m): 8:50pm On Feb 15, 2020
Simplyleo:

Simpleton

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Patience, Goodluck Jonathan And Obasanjo At Udom Emmanuel's Father's Burial by MikeBetty(m): 8:57pm On Feb 15, 2020
Simplyleo:

Simpleton

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Patience, Goodluck Jonathan And Obasanjo At Udom Emmanuel's Father's Burial by BennyDon: 8:57pm On Feb 15, 2020
I wish GEJ understood that power is transient when the likes of Gowon, Lar, TY Danjuma et al were pushing him to disrespect Ebora Owu without knowing the deity has his special seat on Olumo Rock. Gboin-gboin n t'oke, oke gboin-gboin.

Eleda masun, let me overcome all my enemies n'ile, l'oko!
Re: Patience, Goodluck Jonathan And Obasanjo At Udom Emmanuel's Father's Burial by juman(m): 9:15pm On Feb 15, 2020
Obasanjo is a nuisance.
A disgrace.
Re: Patience, Goodluck Jonathan And Obasanjo At Udom Emmanuel's Father's Burial by ellizy(m): 9:30pm On Feb 15, 2020
Patience! Close that book I beg..
What can you read?
Re: Patience, Goodluck Jonathan And Obasanjo At Udom Emmanuel's Father's Burial by mrkings84(m): 9:39pm On Feb 15, 2020
And Akpabio was absent!

Why is it that anyone who joins APC will become like an outcast?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patience, Goodluck Jonathan And Obasanjo At Udom Emmanuel's Father's Burial by ubox: 10:37pm On Feb 15, 2020
titsqueez:
Akpabio no show?
The wife show
Re: Patience, Goodluck Jonathan And Obasanjo At Udom Emmanuel's Father's Burial by Isoduwa(m): 11:34pm On Feb 15, 2020
okomile:
Gathering to finish their unfinished things grin grin
If u know, u know......

Know? We don't know
Re: Patience, Goodluck Jonathan And Obasanjo At Udom Emmanuel's Father's Burial by oebakare: 12:13am On Feb 16, 2020
Booked
Re: Patience, Goodluck Jonathan And Obasanjo At Udom Emmanuel's Father's Burial by Pharaoh4rin(m): 6:30am On Feb 16, 2020
shangodele974:
obj always love to be at funerals

You're funny. Which kain talk be that?
Re: Patience, Goodluck Jonathan And Obasanjo At Udom Emmanuel's Father's Burial by Antichristus: 8:39pm On Feb 16, 2020
Mama Peace is the only woman in that picture. Mama Peace “na you only waka come? There is Godu oooo.”

grin grin grin cheesy cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan Returns Back To Nigeria,Given A Lovely Welcome(photo) / Muaz Magaji Tests Positive For COVID-19 After Sack For Celebrating Kyari's Death / Musa Wada Emerges PDP Guber Candidate In Kogi As Dino Melaye Loses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.