Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,151 members, 7,953,579 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:34 PM

Cossy Orjiakor Speaks On Sex - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cossy Orjiakor Speaks On Sex (556 Views)

Cossy Orjiakor: "My New Butt Is N1.5 Million Worth" / Butt Surgery: Cossy Orjiakor To Empower 2 Fans Over Success Of Her Operation / Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cossy Orjiakor Speaks On Sex by Dvox11: 5:10pm On Feb 15, 2020
Actress, singer and dancer, Cossy Ojiakor, has said that her lifestyle does not hinder her relationship with God because she has certain Christian values and is not a sex addict like many think.
Speaking with Saturday Beats, Cossy, said, “I think one of the secrets to my looks is that I’m not addicted to sex. The exotic dancing is just like a ritual. I only have sex once in a while. When one has a lot of people asking one out or who want to be in a relationship with one, one gets tired.
“I’m born again because I believe that Jesus is my personal Lord and Saviour. One can only be saved by the grace of God. So, all the people preaching that one is a sinner should know that we have all sinned and fallen short of the glory of God according to the Bible.”
The entertainer also noted that some clerics did unthinkable things that people overlooked. “Don’t think that your sin is too much and you won’t make heaven. Nobody is perfect. Pastors lead extravagant lives and even travel abroad to ‘carry’ girls. I used to supply ladies to one of those pastors.

cont. https://dfantom.com/cossy-ojiakor-speaks-on-sex/

(1) (Reply)

2+ Odds Daily Free Be.t To Make Cash Everyday -join Free Now / Reasons Mercy Won Tacha During AMVCA / "13 Years Ago, I And My Family Were Denied Visa" - Tacha Reveals From UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.