Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

Nigerian Lady Shares Her Experience With One Chance Operators In Lagos (video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Lady Shares Her Experience With One Chance Operators In Lagos (video) (669 Views)

Abayomi Adigun, AIT Staff Killed By Suspected “One Chance” Operators / Lagos Nurse Dies After Being Pushed Down By One-chance Operators / Man Causes Accident While Being Robbed By 'One Chance' Operators In Abuja.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Shares Her Experience With One Chance Operators In Lagos (video) by etcsines: 5:54pm On Feb 15, 2020
Nigerian lady shares her experience with One Chance Operators in Lagos (video)
A Nigerian lady has narrated her experience with One Chance Operators after boarding a cab from Ajah to Epe in Lagos.

According to @Moji___Sola, she got to know they were One Chance Operators after the driver of the cab initiated a conversation with one of the passengers about money.

She wrote;

A funny experience I had this morning.

I took a cab from ajah to epe, we were 4 in total (including the driver), two of us at the back, got to bogije and the other person beside me wanted to alight, gave the driver a thousand Naira, next thing the driver was screaming no change and all, then this man( the one about to alight) started begging him. This conversations went on

Driver: I thought you said you new to this place

Man: yes, I been Dey come from north

Driver: sheybi you talk say na clothes Dey inside your bag?

Man: yes my clothes sir

Driver: Why you Dey lie na money Dey inside that bag................

Fast forward, the man was saying he was an houseboy for a very long time in the north and his boss and wife weren’t paying their staffs blah blah blah sheep, so his boss died of kidney failure and all staffs started stealing anything they could, since he couldn’t drive he decided to break into their room and stole all the money he could(different foreign currencies wrapped together)

He went on to beg the driver not to hand him over to the police... meanwhile, I was very scared that moment, the driver just said one thing that’d make him not hand him over to the police is if he also got his share of the money, that wasn’t what I was expecting, he said nobody came to Lagos to die poor, then he looked back and asked me if I was interested so I get my share.... me jejely told them NO SIR, please drop me this is my bustop ooo

Here is the video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKKwRWlVPxw

source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2020/2/nigerian-lady-shares-her-experience-with-one-chance-operators-in-lagos-video.html

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Her Experience With One Chance Operators In Lagos (video) by azpekuliar: 5:58pm On Feb 15, 2020
These are fraudsters and not the typical “one-chance” operators. This type of fraud (which only works on the greedy) is at least 21 years old, because I was almost a victim in August, 1998 in Aba.

In January, 2018, I was a victim of “one-chance” operators in Lagos, so I can tell you for free that the modus-operandi for both crimes differ significantly.
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Her Experience With One Chance Operators In Lagos (video) by Oddsman(m): 8:30am On Feb 16, 2020
Now opay and okada has been banned. These bastards will be having a field day with shared taxis.
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Her Experience With One Chance Operators In Lagos (video) by Barrywilly(m): 1:27pm On Feb 16, 2020
Kudos to this lady for being able to get them on camera. Awon oloriburuku dede
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Her Experience With One Chance Operators In Lagos (video) by Tobimillar1(m): 1:59pm On Feb 16, 2020
This woman get mind .. how did she make the video without no one noticing ? Me i for don come down from the car with the kain faces wey I Dey see
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Her Experience With One Chance Operators In Lagos (video) by dederocs(m): 2:53pm On Feb 16, 2020
Why you no shout when you alight, them for turn to barbeque grin

(1) (Reply)

Police Arrest Nurse Transporting Human Organs / I Regret Being Used By Pastor Okafor And Others To Stage Fake Miracles / Soldier's Flog SARS Officers Mercilessly For Trying To Raid A Colonel's Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.