Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Ganduje Appoint Senior Special Adviser On Street Light iii - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ganduje Appoint Senior Special Adviser On Street Light iii (2050 Views)

Governor Obiano Appoints Zubby Michael As Special Adviser On Media / Shock As Sanwo-Olu Appoints Joe Igbokwe Special Adviser On Drainage / Governor Obiano Appoints Yul Edochie As Senior Special Adviser On Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ganduje Appoint Senior Special Adviser On Street Light iii by olasco2035: 7:10pm On Feb 15, 2020
I don't think there is need for all these..this is why recurrent expenditure is always higher than capital.in the situation that we are in now, where Kano pensioners are yet to collect their gratuity for the past 4 years, the governor is busy creating unnecessary office.

Re: Ganduje Appoint Senior Special Adviser On Street Light iii by Azmanaty: 7:11pm On Feb 15, 2020
Foolish man..

Using oyel money from South to pay for frivolities up north
Re: Ganduje Appoint Senior Special Adviser On Street Light iii by SimDan95(m): 7:13pm On Feb 15, 2020
To be brief and Frank this is the height of cluelessness, it makes me wonder why it can't be issued to the numerous commissioners gracing the state with their incompetence and laziness.

On the other hand it is a really wise decision and innovation to convert and corner more dollars which final testing place is white silky agbada's Pocket.

commissioner for streets lights, lol these guys won't stop amusing us.

Re: Ganduje Appoint Senior Special Adviser On Street Light iii by BlackfireX: 7:24pm On Feb 15, 2020
Good move Mr governor, we support you, as you always support baba buhari
Re: Ganduje Appoint Senior Special Adviser On Street Light iii by Arrewa: 7:30pm On Feb 15, 2020
Kano

Re: Ganduje Appoint Senior Special Adviser On Street Light iii by slivertongue: 7:30pm On Feb 15, 2020
incompetent and lame folk
Re: Ganduje Appoint Senior Special Adviser On Street Light iii by Arrewa: 7:34pm On Feb 15, 2020
Kano state

Re: Ganduje Appoint Senior Special Adviser On Street Light iii by tyup(m): 7:37pm On Feb 15, 2020
Forget Lagos......Kano beat that slum in all ramifications both beauty and life living

2 Likes

Re: Ganduje Appoint Senior Special Adviser On Street Light iii by azadus18: 7:44pm On Feb 15, 2020
chai....
Re: Ganduje Appoint Senior Special Adviser On Street Light iii by olasco2035: 7:45pm On Feb 15, 2020
Arrewa:
Kano
Kano

3 Likes

Re: Ganduje Appoint Senior Special Adviser On Street Light iii by NigeriaIsDoomed: 7:48pm On Feb 15, 2020
tyup:
Forget Lagos......Kano beat that slum in all ramifications both beauty and life living
Which Kano? Have you been to Lagos before? Maybe you think that Lagos begins and ends in Berger.
So because of street lights Kano is now better than Lagos abi?
Abeg no let anybody hear that trash from your mouth again o..
You Northerners are too backward for my liking.
I blame that foolish Luggard sha.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ganduje Appoint Senior Special Adviser On Street Light iii by Azmanaty: 7:51pm On Feb 15, 2020
tyup:

Tarrr!! Shurup there!! What do u know?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ganduje Appoint Senior Special Adviser On Street Light iii by Peacemaker5129(f): 7:53pm On Feb 15, 2020
I wish Kano state can lend Abia state their Governor just for a month to turn things around

Re: Ganduje Appoint Senior Special Adviser On Street Light iii by leksite120(m): 7:54pm On Feb 15, 2020
This arewa guy, how much dem de pay u, shey we no sabi d level of poverty for ur north abi, abi u think we be mumu wey go dey open mouth on top fine photos, Untill u eradicate your poverty level and illiteracy , u can now be showing us those pics

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ganduje Appoint Senior Special Adviser On Street Light iii by Peacemaker5129(f): 7:54pm On Feb 15, 2020
NigeriaIsDoomed:
Which Kano? Have you been to Lagos before? Maybe you think that Lagos begins and ends in Berger.
that boy is ibo
Re: Ganduje Appoint Senior Special Adviser On Street Light iii by NigeriaIsDoomed: 7:56pm On Feb 15, 2020
Peacemaker5129:
that boy is ibo
No Igbo boy will be as senseless as that boy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ganduje Appoint Senior Special Adviser On Street Light iii by BiafraIpob25: 8:06pm On Feb 15, 2020
Arrewa:
Kano
the road has light while the street is darkness.. still bring pictures of Bubu state.

Re: Ganduje Appoint Senior Special Adviser On Street Light iii by tyup(m): 8:07pm On Feb 15, 2020
NigeriaIsDoomed:

and what makes you think I've not been to Lagos bfr? I've lived and attended my training school at Ikeja there's no area I can't say I've not been to you can mention them if you so wish even the so called over hyped Lekki the Truth is just a Lil is special about those places

and to believe Lagos happen to be the only developed city in the south west is laughable is why you guys hype it much. Visit Bauchi, Jigawa, Abuja and Kano your mouth would be awed in surprise and hey this ain't got nothing to do with Backwardness cuz street lights are little compared to what Kano entails you dunno
Re: Ganduje Appoint Senior Special Adviser On Street Light iii by BiafraIpob25: 8:08pm On Feb 15, 2020
SimDan95:
To be brief and Frank this is the height of cluelessness, it makes me wonder why it can't be issued to the numerous commissioners gracing the state with their incompetence and laziness.

On the other hand it is a really wise decision and innovation to convert and corner more dollars which final testing place is white silky agbada's Pocket.

commissioner for streets lights, lol these guys won't stop amusing us.
where's that dead meat ass hole self
Re: Ganduje Appoint Senior Special Adviser On Street Light iii by BiafraIpob25: 8:11pm On Feb 15, 2020
Arrewa:
Kano state
The so called highway is occupied with maruwa (Keke) instead of cars and your happy posting your poverty online shame.

Try go EBONYI state one of the youngest state in Nigeria and see things for yourself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ganduje Appoint Senior Special Adviser On Street Light iii by tyup(m): 8:16pm On Feb 15, 2020
NigeriaIsDoomed:

Ur a bunch of egregiously debauched feeble-minded
derelict

leave ur hole/ slum, link travel and clear ur age standing Ignorance sad
Re: Ganduje Appoint Senior Special Adviser On Street Light iii by tyup(m): 8:20pm On Feb 15, 2020
NigeriaIsDoomed:
Re: Ganduje Appoint Senior Special Adviser On Street Light iii by tyup(m): 8:22pm On Feb 15, 2020
Peacemaker5129:
that boy is ibo

As ha full blooded igbo guy.... malö wa o cheesy

Re: Ganduje Appoint Senior Special Adviser On Street Light iii by tyup(m): 8:33pm On Feb 15, 2020
OoniOfIfe:

Which Bauchi nd Jigawa ar u talking about?
I hope is not the Bauchi I am currently in?

For ur information, Abuja was developed with federal money, majority of d establishments in Abuja ar federal institutions nd few private nd foreign institutions the private ones ar owned by Southerners nd few foreigners nd microscopic of it ar owned by northerners

Great.... compare Bauchi to Ibadan, Osun, Ekiti and Ogun

did you say microscopic? you should research more champ cool
Re: Ganduje Appoint Senior Special Adviser On Street Light iii by NigeriaIsDoomed: 10:42pm On Feb 15, 2020
tyup:

and what makes you think I've not been to Lagos bfr? I've lived and attended my training school at Ikeja there's no area I can't say I've not been to you can mention them if you so wish even the so called over hyped Lekki the Truth is just a Lil is special about those places

and to believe Lagos happen to be the only developed city in the south west is laughable is why you guys hype it much. Visit Bauchi, Jigawa, Abuja and Kano your mouth would be awed in surprise and hey this ain't got nothing to do with Backwardness cuz street lights are little compared to what Kano entails you dunno
Young man! I still put it to you that you don't know Lagos neither have you been to Lagos like you claim otherwise you wouldn't compare Lagos to Kano. I make bold to say that Lagos is not in the same league with any Northern states, not even Abuja and will never be, take it or leave it.
Dude! To be very honest with you, there is no basis for such comparison.
Visit Lagos, spend some months to explore the length and breadth of the cities of Lagos, when you are done your ignorance will be cured.
Re: Ganduje Appoint Senior Special Adviser On Street Light iii by NigeriaIsDoomed: 11:02pm On Feb 15, 2020
tyup:

Ur a bunch of egregiously debauched feeble-minded
derelict

leave ur hole/ slum, link travel and clear ur age standing Ignorance sad
grotesque clown! There is no need being temperamental.
Re: Ganduje Appoint Senior Special Adviser On Street Light iii by mytime24(f): 11:44pm On Feb 15, 2020
Wat of special adviser for looting

Zubbish

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Another Lesson From The North To The Southerners (igbos) / Bayelsa Gov Dispute: ANDP Applies To Withdraw Defence Against Diri's Appeal / This is why Nnamdi Kanu must be arrested and jailed .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.