Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,162 members, 7,825,635 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

System Password Breaker - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / System Password Breaker (644 Views)

Unlock Bios Password For Dell, Sony, HP And Asus Laptops / BIOS Password Zinox INEC Computers / Unlock Your Bios Password (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

System Password Breaker by Souqwaqif: 10:40pm On Feb 15, 2020
Please I have a new system but I can't remember the password which I used in locking it,and formatting is not my option since I do not want to loose original windows.Someone should pls help me on how to open the system without formatting.Thankd
Re: System Password Breaker by blackpanthar: 11:20pm On Feb 15, 2020
Souqwaqif:
Please I have a new system but I can't remember the password which I used in locking it,and formatting is not my option since I do not want to loose original windows.Someone should pls help me on how to open the system without formatting.Thankd

Return the system to the owner.

Your excuse is devoid of logic,

If you had precious files on it then it means it is not your first time of using the system, so you must have been unlocking it before and locking it normally, so how come now after you have stored so much on it, you now claim you forgot. Na Lie joor

U tink say we no get sense abi

Return the system to the rightful owner. Your story is full of suspicious holes

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Clean US Used Iphone 6s Plus, 7, Xs Max Pro, Hp Laptops And New US Power Bank / Please Help My Brand New HP Laptop Don't Display On The Screen / The Best Laptop You Can Buy In 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.