Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,824 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

Nigerian Lady Shares Video Of Her Experience With One Chance Operators In Lagos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Lady Shares Video Of Her Experience With One Chance Operators In Lagos (397 Views)

"Its Bondage"- BBN Alex Shares Her Experience Of Wearing Wearing A Waist Trainer / Blac Chyna Visits BAB-EL-SALAM Orphanage In Lagos, Shares Her Experience(Photos) / Nina Resumes Lectures In IMSU, Shares Her Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Shares Video Of Her Experience With One Chance Operators In Lagos by Naijanewsgist00: 11:10pm On Feb 15, 2020
Nigerian lady shares video of her experience with One Chance Operators in Lagos

A Nigerian lady has narrated her experience with One Chance Operators after boarding a cab from Ajah to Epe in Lagos.

According to @Moji___Sola, she got to know they were One Chance Operators after the driver of the cab initiated a conversation with one of the passengers about money.

Click here for latest news

She wrote;

A funny experience I had this morning.

I took a cab from ajah to epe, we were 4 in total (including the driver), two of us at the back, got to bogije and the other person beside me wanted to alight, gave the driver a thousand Naira, next thing the driver was screaming no change and all, then this man( the one about to alight) started begging him. This conversations went on
Driver: I thought you said you new to this place
Man: yes, I been Dey come from north
Driver: sheybi you talk say na clothes Dey inside your bag?
Man: yes my clothes sir
Driver: Why you Dey lie na money Dey inside that bag…………….

Fast forward, the man was saying he was an houseboy for a very long time in the north and his boss and wife weren’t paying their staffs blah blah blah sheep, so his boss died of kidney failure and all staffs started stealing anything they could, since he couldn’t drive he decided to break into their room and stole all the money he could(different foreign currencies wrapped together)

He went on to beg the driver not to hand him over to the police… meanwhile, I was very scared that moment, the driver just said one thing that’d make him not hand him over to the police is if he also got his share of the money, that wasn’t what I was expecting, he said nobody came to Lagos to die poor, then he looked back and asked me if I was interested so I get my share…. me jejely told them NO SIR, please drop me this is my bustop ooo

Watch the video through below link;

https://www.naijanewsgist.com/entertainment-news/lady-one-chance-operators/
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Video Of Her Experience With One Chance Operators In Lagos by Oyiboman69: 11:16pm On Feb 15, 2020
The country is in a shamble state, thanks to our leaders, both past and present, and an average Nigerian is far from integrity and sincerity. You are lucky you didn't fall for their dubious trick,
Olori buruku sombories them undecided
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Video Of Her Experience With One Chance Operators In Lagos by chatinent: 11:29pm On Feb 15, 2020
Inside life.

(1) (Reply)

Only Celeb Uses This Effizy Mobile Hand / Nigerian Footballer Infected With Coronavirus In Italy / Top Footballers Girls Are Falling For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.