Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:43 AM

I Need A Producer To Create This Beat - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / I Need A Producer To Create This Beat (367 Views)

Are You A Recording Artist Looking For A Producer To Mix.... / Need A Producer U Can Work With? / Need A Producer To Spend Time With U N Ur Music? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Producer To Create This Beat by Dainy1(m): 5:31am On Feb 16, 2020
There's a particular beat that I want you to create for me. If you're used to foreign partern of beat, then Indicate your interest.
I have the beat already, you just have to make it exactly like that.

#5k

Be ready to show me samples of your work too before we start. And I'm not giving you money till you finished.
Re: I Need A Producer To Create This Beat by godkiller(m): 8:29am On Feb 16, 2020
Nice job! You can as well upload your works on Lugotunes. We'll aggressively promote your work, shoot your music video and run a campaign to increase your fan base! visit www.lugotunes.com now!

Re: I Need A Producer To Create This Beat by Nobody: 11:35am On Feb 16, 2020
Dainy1:
There's a particular beat that I want you to create for me. If you're used to foreign partern of beat, then Indicate your interest.
I have the beat already, you just have to make it exactly like that.

#5k

Be ready to show me samples of your work too before we start. And I'm not giving you money till you finished.
all these rules over 5k shocked
Re: I Need A Producer To Create This Beat by bouquilee(m): 5:29pm On Feb 16, 2020
Heistman:
all these rules over 5k shocked
I tire ooo... producers yaff suffer ehn
Re: I Need A Producer To Create This Beat by Dainy1(m): 6:01pm On Feb 16, 2020
If you're interested, just indicate
Re: I Need A Producer To Create This Beat by Nobody: 6:35pm On Feb 16, 2020
bouquilee:

I tire ooo... producers yaff suffer ehn
lol no be hin fault..na hungry producer's dey ppl like the Op wing
Re: I Need A Producer To Create This Beat by Nobody: 6:36pm On Feb 16, 2020
Dainy1:
If you're interested, just indicate
relax..plenty of them go soon buzz u
Re: I Need A Producer To Create This Beat by iamXperfect(m): 2:04am On Feb 17, 2020
I don't start working on beats without payments.... angry

1 Like

Re: I Need A Producer To Create This Beat by Dainy1(m): 9:31am On Feb 25, 2020
iamXperfect:
I don't start working on beats without payments.... angry
The problem is can you deliver? Many of you are just after money

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Zaalima Sona Mohapatra / AKA – Energy Ft. Gemini Major (mp3 Download) / AUDIO: Whinny – Duduke (cover)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.