Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,956 members, 7,821,357 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

School In Akwa Ibom Where Pupils Sit On The Floor . - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / School In Akwa Ibom Where Pupils Sit On The Floor . (1028 Views)

Governor Abba Kabir Refuses To Sit On Ex-Governor Ganduje's Chair (Pics/Video) / National Assembly Staff Sit On The Floor During Protest Over Unpaid Salaries / Outcry As Saraki, Dogara Sit On Late Legislators Seats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

School In Akwa Ibom Where Pupils Sit On The Floor . by Nobody: 6:57am On Feb 16, 2020
Akwa ibom journalist Marshall Abia wrote

"A cry for help!
A visit to St. Leo's Roman Catholic Mission Primary School,Mbo Local Government, reveals that my younger generation is suffering in the midst of plenty.
How can pupils sit on the floor to learn?
I shed tears for my homeland
Since the government has recklessly failed in this direction, I hereby called on spirited individuals, corporate institutions, charity organisations, multinationals... We can do something here.
Something can be done to address this ugly situation.
I am ready to help my people! "

#Udom is a failure

Seun
lalasticlala
Mynd44

1 Like

Re: School In Akwa Ibom Where Pupils Sit On The Floor . by Azmanaty: 6:57am On Feb 16, 2020
Na Buhari cause am. He dosent know d value of education

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: School In Akwa Ibom Where Pupils Sit On The Floor . by helinues: 6:59am On Feb 16, 2020
Na wah oo
Re: School In Akwa Ibom Where Pupils Sit On The Floor . by Nobody: 7:02am On Feb 16, 2020
Azmanaty:
Is Buhari governor of akwa ibom?
Re: School In Akwa Ibom Where Pupils Sit On The Floor . by Nobody: 7:04am On Feb 16, 2020
This can't be Akwaibom.... Because from daily report we used to get here everyday, Akwaibom is now London..

So I wonder if this is true or political sponsored post.

1 Like

Re: School In Akwa Ibom Where Pupils Sit On The Floor . by Nobody: 7:05am On Feb 16, 2020
Azmanaty:

You're not making any sense...

Buhari has no business with this...

Hold your leaders responsible

2 Likes

Re: School In Akwa Ibom Where Pupils Sit On The Floor . by Nobody: 7:11am On Feb 16, 2020
There are too many pics to post but these are few . The journalist and his friends bought some shoes with their personal money for the pupils .
He wrote
"Valentine's Gifts
St. Leo's Roman Catholic Mission Primary School, Okobo Ebughu.
The pupils and Staff were so appreciative.
There is joy in serving humanity... If we give sandals, you give uniforms and another person gives desk, our society would be a better place for all of us.
Thank you:
Surv. Obiosio A. Obiosio
Ignatius Onobo
Naomi Inyang
Okwong Ante

#OtwistFoundation

Re: School In Akwa Ibom Where Pupils Sit On The Floor . by helinues: 7:15am On Feb 16, 2020
Azmanaty:

Illiterates of 20th century are not those who can not read and write, but those who can not learn, relearn and unlearned
Re: School In Akwa Ibom Where Pupils Sit On The Floor . by Aufbauh(m): 7:18am On Feb 16, 2020
soleilmoon100:

The guy is just been sarcastic.
Re: School In Akwa Ibom Where Pupils Sit On The Floor . by Simplyleo: 7:27am On Feb 16, 2020
soleilmoon100:
It doesn't matter, na him still cause am.

Even me I don't know how, but I'm sure ipob miscreants will explain with facts and figures.
Re: School In Akwa Ibom Where Pupils Sit On The Floor . by Simplyleo: 7:29am On Feb 16, 2020
So what is Akwa Ibom doing with its derivation fund? I understand it receives the highest among the oil producing states.

2 Likes

Re: School In Akwa Ibom Where Pupils Sit On The Floor . by Simplyleo: 7:31am On Feb 16, 2020
helinues:

Illiterates of 20th century are not those who can not read and write, but those who can not learn, relearn and unlearned
MelesZenawi:

You're not making any sense...

Buhari has no business with this...

Hold your leaders responsible
Calm down.

Ever heard the word word "sarcasm"?
Re: School In Akwa Ibom Where Pupils Sit On The Floor . by exposition: 8:09am On Feb 16, 2020
This is normal in south south Nigeria na!
Shout out to all the state governors,commissioners for education and local big men in our community!
Una wehdone o!

1 Like

Re: School In Akwa Ibom Where Pupils Sit On The Floor . by Azmanaty: 8:21am On Feb 16, 2020
soleilmoon100:

He is the President of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: School In Akwa Ibom Where Pupils Sit On The Floor . by chukwukadi(m): 8:29am On Feb 16, 2020
Believe you me, poverty rate is so high in Akwa Ibom state. A visit to the rural area of The state will confirm this. I served there and shed tears

1 Like

Re: School In Akwa Ibom Where Pupils Sit On The Floor . by pennywys(m): 8:32am On Feb 16, 2020
Push it to front desk

The people of Akwa Ibom State deserve better
Re: School In Akwa Ibom Where Pupils Sit On The Floor . by realstars: 9:22am On Feb 16, 2020
This is the responsibility of their representative there, the governor do not turn round every schools to see it, but i bet things will be don about it..
Re: School In Akwa Ibom Where Pupils Sit On The Floor . by tsdarkside(m): 10:59am On Feb 16, 2020
nigeria should abandon this uniform things for schools....

let the students wear what they can afford to school....
Re: School In Akwa Ibom Where Pupils Sit On The Floor . by wwwihy: 11:02am On Feb 16, 2020
AkwaIbom receives highest allocation in the Federation
Re: School In Akwa Ibom Where Pupils Sit On The Floor . by SonofDevil: 11:14am On Feb 16, 2020
Akwa ibom recieves highest allocation in Nigeria
13% derivation fund from FG
5% budgetary allocation from multinatonal companies in the state
IGR
NDDC

With population less than lagos ,Kano.

Udom massive failure.

3 Likes

Re: School In Akwa Ibom Where Pupils Sit On The Floor . by okpalaAnambra: 11:38am On Feb 16, 2020
Yet Akwa-Ibom has the highest number of out school girls in the whole country ahead of any northern almajirii state...is pathetic despite their wealth

Re: School In Akwa Ibom Where Pupils Sit On The Floor . by Nobody: 9:52pm On Feb 16, 2020
okpalaAnambra:
Yet Akwa-Ibom has the highest number of out school girls in the whole country ahead of any northern almajirii state...is pathetic despite their wealth
you have reposted that pic over 20 times now . you no dey tire?
Re: School In Akwa Ibom Where Pupils Sit On The Floor . by Nobody: 6:50am On Feb 17, 2020
MelesZenawi:
This can't be Akwaibom.... Because from daily report we used to get here everyday, Akwaibom is now London..So I wonder if this is true or political sponsored post.
that's propaganda.
Re: School In Akwa Ibom Where Pupils Sit On The Floor . by Nobody: 7:10am On Feb 17, 2020
okpalaAnambra:

This statistics is a pure lie.

There are three types of lie and they are lies, devilish lies and statistics.
Re: School In Akwa Ibom Where Pupils Sit On The Floor . by Nobody: 7:11am On Feb 17, 2020
soleilmoon100:
that's propaganda.
Then Government must wake up to her responsibilities.
Re: School In Akwa Ibom Where Pupils Sit On The Floor . by ZombieHUNT: 7:20am On Feb 17, 2020
sad sad

When the elites includes buhari can afford to send their kids to study abroad

Tell me why they would fix this country..

Nigeria is dead and buried
A useless shithole
Home of terrorists with black patches on their foreheads... Spits
Re: School In Akwa Ibom Where Pupils Sit On The Floor . by Nobody: 9:08am On Feb 17, 2020
ZombieHUNT:
sad sad

When the elites includes buhari can afford to send their kids to study abroad

Tell me why they would fix this country..

Nigeria is dead and buried
A useless shithole
Home of terrorists with black patches on their foreheads... Spits
Re: School In Akwa Ibom Where Pupils Sit On The Floor . by 4four(m): 9:30am On Feb 17, 2020
And we are expecting leaders of tomorrow to come out among them? At lease all this one are still better they are in school, if we go down northern part of Nigeria, may be it is only 10 pupils you will c inside that class. Me just shaking my head for Nigeria future, cos it look so bleak with out any light at the end of the tunnel

(1) (Reply)

Those Convicted For Corruption And Their State Of Origin And Geopolitical Zone / Nigeria police and The Fear Of Corona Virus In Picture / Asari Dokubo, Ralph Uwazuruike Swear With Bible And Koran Against Nnamdi Kalu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.