Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,513 members, 7,954,939 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:57 PM

Nigerian Business Man Dies After Being Raped By His 5 Wives - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Business Man Dies After Being Raped By His 5 Wives (3269 Views)

Man Attempts To Sell His 5-Year-Old Daughter For N1.5m In Bauchi, Gets Caught / Nasarawa Man With 5 Wives And 23 Kids Sells His Children For A Living / Man Rapes His 5-Year-Old Niece In Adamawa To Get Back At His Brother (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Business Man Dies After Being Raped By His 5 Wives by smizzy62: 7:37am On Feb 16, 2020
The man died as he was allegedly being forced to satisfy his many wives’ demands for sex in Ogbadibo, Nigeria.

A wealthy businessman – and husband of six – has died after allegedly being forced into a marathon sex session with his ‘jealous’ wives.

The man died as he was allegedly being forced to satisfy his many wives’ demands for sex in Ogbadibo, Nigeria.

A wealthy businessman – and husband of six – has died after allegedly being forced into a marathon sex session with his ‘jealous’ wives.
click here to continue reading>>https://justiceblog.com.ng/nigerian-business-man-dies-after-being-raped-by-his-5-wives/

Re: Nigerian Business Man Dies After Being Raped By His 5 Wives by Simplyleo: 7:38am On Feb 16, 2020
These Benue people sef. angry angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Business Man Dies After Being Raped By His 5 Wives by segebase(m): 7:42am On Feb 16, 2020
Not a strong man

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Business Man Dies After Being Raped By His 5 Wives by hisgrace090: 7:54am On Feb 16, 2020
Women gang up is deadly.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Business Man Dies After Being Raped By His 5 Wives by Elton02(m): 8:33am On Feb 16, 2020
angry Many are called buh few are chosen
Re: Nigerian Business Man Dies After Being Raped By His 5 Wives by Lebrai: 8:41am On Feb 16, 2020
very sad he died not enjoying what he loved the most painful

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Business Man Dies After Being Raped By His 5 Wives by Sokosuji: 10:00am On Feb 16, 2020
One woman na work,how much more 6 women

His heart couldn't cope

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Business Man Dies After Being Raped By His 5 Wives by Jabioro: 10:07am On Feb 16, 2020
He died on his wealth of women.He submitted his soul to them when his willing to certified her home field the same hours...
Re: Nigerian Business Man Dies After Being Raped By His 5 Wives by shagasha: 10:21am On Feb 16, 2020
Going back exactly the same route he came. It would be fun for him though
Re: Nigerian Business Man Dies After Being Raped By His 5 Wives by MossLuv: 10:30am On Feb 16, 2020
Old story. Something about 4 or 5 years ago

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Business Man Dies After Being Raped By His 5 Wives by Passionate888: 10:44am On Feb 16, 2020
smizzy62:

click here to continue reading>>https://justiceblog.com.ng/nigerian-business-man-dies-after-being-raped-by-his-5-wives/
post it here.. La click la bomb
Re: Nigerian Business Man Dies After Being Raped By His 5 Wives by snitchbitch: 10:49am On Feb 16, 2020
fear women
Re: Nigerian Business Man Dies After Being Raped By His 5 Wives by Pure101(m): 11:09am On Feb 16, 2020
Everyday we must hear something new angry
Re: Nigerian Business Man Dies After Being Raped By His 5 Wives by Nobody: 1:19pm On Feb 16, 2020
My own State Local Government for that matter. Chai! E pain me say I never go my state before. I don dey find who go rape me tey tey grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Business Man Dies After Being Raped By His 5 Wives by Christmasdon(m): 2:08pm On Feb 16, 2020
But how can i die on top of a woman , i still baffles me , and for me i can never die ontop of women , what has happened to last breath.
I'm a man for goodness sake THATS WHY AM A MAN.
Re: Nigerian Business Man Dies After Being Raped By His 5 Wives by Tonyfx: 7:09pm On Feb 16, 2020
Big man big problem.
Dem force am marry 5 women?
Re: Nigerian Business Man Dies After Being Raped By His 5 Wives by Nobody: 9:42pm On Feb 16, 2020
Something that happened since 2014 according to the date in the newspaper..

(1) (Reply)

Moment Italian Robbers Were Caught Shortly After Stealing An ATM / Teenage Students Discover They’re Both “having Sex” With Teacher (PHOTOS) / Restriction On My Bank Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.