|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,739,615 members, 6,496,758 topics. Date: Sunday, 19 September 2021 at 11:16 AM
|Oyo State TESCOM CBT Updated Past Questions & Answers PDF by WizzyVine: 9:14am On Feb 16, 2020|
Candidates who applied for the Oyo State TESCOM Teachers' Recruitment can now confidently pass the TESCOM CBT Examination by studying this ebook. The ebook if properly reviewed by candidates before the exam will provide 100% assurance of passing the papers will excellence.
Why You Need This eBook
1. It gives you a focused insight into what to expect in the actual examination.
2. 80% of questions contained therein are usually repeated by Oyo State TESCOM either directly or by getting the same questions rephrased.
3. You will easily recall answers to questions if you see them in the exam hall thereby saving you time for other tougher questions.
4. It gives you confidence before you enter the hall for the actual thing.
5. It increases your experience and makes you understand patterns of questions from Oyo State TESCOM.
Sample of Oyo State TESCOM Past Questions from Previous Years.
1. The common features of most curriculum models are:
a. Learning experiences and content
b. Objectives and learning experiences.
c. Objectives and evaluation
d. Organization of content and learning experience
e. Content and evaluation
2. The new UBE curriculum emphasizes
a. Society-centered learning.
b. Teacher-centered learning
c. Child-centered learning
d. Parent-centered learning
3. Which of the following is not a method of teaching?
a. Discussion method
b. Project method
c. Interactive method
d. Powerpoint presentation
e. Distraction method
4. Agencies of curriculum planning and innovation in Nigeria include
a. NERDCand NAFDAC
b. NERDCand TRCN
d. NCCE and NBTE
5. An importance of a lesson plan is that it
a. Guides the teacher in the delivery of lesson
b. Evaluated the learners in the classroom
c. Guides the school in implementing its programs
d. Guides the teacher in planning
6. THE guiding principle of the Nigeria traditional education was
7. Islamic Education was introduced to Nigeria in the
e. 16th century
8. Which of these was not a problem in the implementation of early colonial education programs?
a. Lack of central school laws
b. Lack of standard qualification for teachers
c. Emphasis on conversion to Christianity
d. Emphasis on the future leaders
e. Lack of common syllabus
9. Which of the following was not provided for in the Nigerian Education ordinance of 1887?
a. Board of Education
b. Grants-in-aid to schools
c. Parents’ right to choose a religion of instruction
d. Certification of teacher
e. Power of Governor to establish and maintain schools
10. The UPE scheme was launched in the Western and Eastern regions of Nigeria in?
a. 1955 and 1958 respectively
b. 1955 and 1957 respectively
c. 1954 and 1958 respectively
d. 1952 and 1953 respectively
e. 1950 and 1959 respectively
11. Which of the following was not a major problem in the implementation of the 1976 Universal Primary Education?
a. Language policy …
b. Political discrepancies
c. Financial problem
d. Girl-child education
e. Public enlightenment
12. Which of these is not one of the functions of philosophy?
a. Analytic function
b. Speculative function
c. Inspirational function
d. Prescriptive function
e. Descriptive function
13. Philosophy can be described as an activity in three modes or styles namely
a. Speculative, metaphysics and prescriptive
b. Speculative, prescriptive and analytic
c. Speculative, analytic and epistemology
d. Metaphysics, analytic and Prescriptive
e. Prescriptive, epistemology and axiology
14. Area of Philosophical inquiry include
a. Metaphysic, epistemology
b. Metaphysic and mechanism and epistemology
c. Metaphysics, axiology and materialism
d. Epistemology, axiology and mechanism
e. Metaphysics, materialism, and mechanism.
15. The school of philosophy of education associated with the concepts of freedom, choice responsibility, and self-reliance is
16. A factor that is not directly responsible for examination malpractices in school is
a. Lack of committed teachers
b. Religious intolerance
c. The inability of teachers to make lessons interesting
d. The inability of school managers to motivate teachers
e. Student desperation for certificates.
17. In the study of society, the family value commonly emphasized is
c. Serial polygamy
18. A theoretical perspective that Is not emphasized in the sociology of education is
19. The major consequence of Western education in Nigeria is.
a. Decentralization of the system
b. Lack of teacher preparation
c. Destruction of indigenous cultures
d. Centralization of the system
20. Which of the following is not a factor that holds society together?
a. Participation and interaction
21. Which of the following is not a characteristic of the second group in the socialization process?
a. Impersonal behavior
b. Intimate relationship
c. Indirect contact
d. Limited face to face contact
e. Formal behavior
22. The Management of secondary schools in a State is the responsibility of the
a. Schools Board
b. Ministry of Education
c. Executive Council
d. Education committee
To download the full Up-to-date Oyo State TESCOM Past Questions and Answers, you may contact me on WhatsApp. To get my WhatsApp details, please check my signature.
|Re: Oyo State TESCOM CBT Updated Past Questions & Answers PDF by luxury01(m): 4:15pm On Feb 18, 2020|
Hello @wizzyvine. Good afternoon please how can I contact you on WhatsApp to get this eBook please for God sake I'm also an applicant. If you don't mind can you please send a mail to me at Owoeyeolamide.firstname.lastname@example.org or better still please give me your WhatsApp number
Please for God sake. I hope to hear from you soon
|Re: Oyo State TESCOM CBT Updated Past Questions & Answers PDF by WizzyVine: 6:42pm On Feb 19, 2020|
Kindly check my signature to locate my WhatsApp number. You can also find it attached at the far bottom of the frame containing my post. It is against Nairaland rules to post emails or phone numbers but you can see my WhatsApp number as I described. Thank you.
|Re: Oyo State TESCOM CBT Updated Past Questions & Answers PDF by endtime1(m): 8:34pm On Feb 19, 2020|
people just desperate to make money you changed trcn past questions to oyo tescom question God sees you
|Re: Oyo State TESCOM CBT Updated Past Questions & Answers PDF by WizzyVine: 3:14pm On Feb 21, 2020|
Thanks so much for your criticism... but please will you tell me where TESCOOM and TRCN take their questions from? Thank you once again.
|Re: Oyo State TESCOM CBT Updated Past Questions & Answers PDF by Soulwealth: 11:00am On Feb 25, 2020|
I quite your appreciate your effort, just that I couldn't get your signature. Could you contact me on 07038712091
|Re: Oyo State TESCOM CBT Updated Past Questions & Answers PDF by Emekemodesty: 11:30pm On Aug 10, 2020|
Please I need the question.
My number: 08135121421
|Re: Oyo State TESCOM CBT Updated Past Questions & Answers PDF by iceohws: 1:17am On Aug 11, 2020|
pls add me concerning tescom past question on 08104941679 pls
|Re: Oyo State TESCOM CBT Updated Past Questions & Answers PDF by ajeigbemichael2: 8:30am On Aug 11, 2020|
I couldn't get your signature, can you add me on Whatsapp 07063363772[color=#990000][/color]
|Re: Oyo State TESCOM CBT Updated Past Questions & Answers PDF by peterolayinka(m): 11:12pm On Aug 12, 2020|
Possible TESCOM Math Questions https://quizboot.com/quiz/v8fgOt7cRB
|Re: Oyo State TESCOM CBT Updated Past Questions & Answers PDF by peterolayinka(m): 12:40am On Aug 17, 2020|
OYO State TESCOM possible screening questions Part 1 (Mixed Topic)
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81