Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,393 members, 7,815,840 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

Suicide Is A Demon - Better Cast It Out Before It Does Its Job. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Suicide Is A Demon - Better Cast It Out Before It Does Its Job. (224 Views)

Are Love Potions Or Charm Real? Do You Believe In It? Does It Work? / Has Anyone Actually Seen A Demon Before? / Pastor Citronnelli Delivers Lady From MouthAction Demon. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suicide Is A Demon - Better Cast It Out Before It Does Its Job. by internetlord360(m): 11:20am On Feb 16, 2020
Jesus does not want you to kill yourself.

Thou shalt not murder is the commandment. Jesus would not tell you to commit suicide because then you are breaking the sixth commandment.

If you have ever thought of suicide, you must do Deliverance on this demon. Cast him out, in the name of Jesus.

A suicide demon never leaves on its own. It may lay dormant for years.

Re: Suicide Is A Demon - Better Cast It Out Before It Does Its Job. by HRHQueenPhil(f): 4:36pm On Feb 16, 2020
Before u commit suicide why not come to church first? IT helped me when I was at the lowest point in my life.. The one am talking about is the Living faith church winners chapel.. I said church because God is there.. Or talk to me first? Pls don't take ur life how can u suffer on the earth and still go to hell.. No na!
Re: Suicide Is A Demon - Better Cast It Out Before It Does Its Job. by Inteltower: 6:26pm On Feb 16, 2020
don't generalize
there are many causes of suicide; demons speak and can lure one to doing such. but the ultimate is regret & grief
Re: Suicide Is A Demon - Better Cast It Out Before It Does Its Job. by internetlord360(m): 8:41pm On Feb 16, 2020
When life is good, we thank for the chance to be
alive. Life is so meaningful! A good life is a
meaningful life. But when life becomes very
difficult, some people may actually envy the
dead. At least, the dead don’t have to suffer the
brutality of life. “If I just jump off this cliff, it
will be much simpler!” A person whose business
was completely ruined said to himself, after
realizing that he would never recover because his
products accidentally contained too much lead
and he was forever banned from selling any more
of his products, any product. His life as he knew
it as a businessman was ending. The reality
facing him was harsh. The pain he was in was
acute. If you have been through a lot in life, you
know what I am talking about.
Re: Suicide Is A Demon - Better Cast It Out Before It Does Its Job. by internetlord360(m): 8:42pm On Feb 16, 2020
No matter how you feel about life,
which I am sure will change from time to time,
the truth is, you had been pulled into this world
without your consent. Whether you like it or not,
you are here to live the life you have, prospering
or ruined, full of joys or full of sorrows. You are
here to witness the events in this world at this
moment from your unique point of view. No one
except you have your viewpoint from which to
look at this world.

(1) (Reply)

Hear What God Is Saying To You In The Month Of March. / The Constant Battle For Your Mind - It's Time To Throw Out The Devil! / Supernatural Proof Of The Living Jesus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.