Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,672 members, 7,823,897 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

PDP Members Turn Prayer Warriors Ahead Of Supreme Court Imo Guber Review - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Members Turn Prayer Warriors Ahead Of Supreme Court Imo Guber Review (30791 Views)

Boko Haram, ISWAP Clash As Members Turn Guns Against Each Other. Many Killed / Jime: Akume Meets Father Mbaka Ahead Of Supreme Court judgement (Photos) / Governorship Tussle: Tanko Muhammad storms out of Supreme Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Members Turn Prayer Warriors Ahead Of Supreme Court Imo Guber Review by FuckAllTheMODs: 3:06pm On Feb 16, 2020
michoim:
They do not turn any prayer warrior..that is deception/distraction...they are merely counting on Mary Peter Odilli to manipulate the judgement in their favour having given her billions of naira to share among the willing judges/justices...but they will fail

And again, it seems the woman is from Mbaise, they think she will help them since she is somehow related to them, but they will fail.
Re: PDP Members Turn Prayer Warriors Ahead Of Supreme Court Imo Guber Review by Iheoforlex: 3:22pm On Feb 16, 2020
Oh God of wonders shower wonders to your people
Re: PDP Members Turn Prayer Warriors Ahead Of Supreme Court Imo Guber Review by Dansuqi: 3:29pm On Feb 16, 2020
[s]
CanadaOrBust:

Of course the two cases are quite different. In fact the Imo case is quite different from all the other cases. Imo is the only case where Supreme Court actually aided and abetted fraud and rigging.

And I think it is quite intentional going by how the SC bent itself out of shape to carefully avoid mentioning numbers in their judgment, in a case that is all about numbers!
Also notice they said nothing about meeting “the required constitutional geographical spread of votes”! Because they know the numbers make no sense - the man gave himself 2 times the registered number of voters in some places!
Then when INEC gave him certificate the next day, they carefully made sure NOT to release final tally of votes (because they know they’d be laughed at!)

How hard is it to obtain INEC documents, write any results u wish, keep the carbon copies, and destroy the rest??
Or is it that it is so hard to obtain INEC documents??
The ONLY way to checkmate that is to accept INEC’s word, UNDER OATH, that they never issued those documents!

I am not at all into politics at all, but here is what someone into Imo politics wrote:

Imo people did not vote for Hope. Hope didn't even campaign in Imo because of the APC crises between him and Rochas who was fronting his in-law, Uche Nwosu.

On the day of the election, Hope and some APC loyalists were lodged in a Hotel in Owerri writing results after INEC announced results. They brought the results and were compelling returning officer to announce but he refused that it was fake that even party reps have raised the alarm.
[/s]
Re: PDP Members Turn Prayer Warriors Ahead Of Supreme Court Imo Guber Review by Dollabiz: 3:35pm On Feb 16, 2020
Eye services politicians
Re: PDP Members Turn Prayer Warriors Ahead Of Supreme Court Imo Guber Review by truthisgood: 3:36pm On Feb 16, 2020
Professorcplus:
Wonders shall never end. This is the problem with Nigerian's. They should gather and dress in black to pray over what... What a waste of human quality time and energy. They better use the time to back up their claims, file them and utilize a good lawyer to defend them. .

Ask for wisdom your speech shows that you are far from spirituality: No ye not that the spiritual controls the physical.
Re: PDP Members Turn Prayer Warriors Ahead Of Supreme Court Imo Guber Review by kapelvej: 3:51pm On Feb 16, 2020
Kingstanding:
. Silly indeed. Praying for the person that is gonna make their life miserable. No governors or politicians in Nigeria worth praying for because they are far worse than devil itself, they are only in the power purposely for their nuclear family. But God of nemesis will visit them and their generation.
Amen
Re: PDP Members Turn Prayer Warriors Ahead Of Supreme Court Imo Guber Review by jamjo: 3:54pm On Feb 16, 2020
2shymedia:
By JANE UKONU

Members of the Peoples Democratic Party PDP in Imo State, who have turned prayer warriors in the past one week, are increasing the intensity of their prayers, as Supreme Court hears the Review Petition filed by ousted Governor Emeka Ihedioha.

The apex court will on Tuesday, February 18, 2020 hear Ihedioha’s appeal which seeks to set aside it’s judgement which removed him as Governor and declared Senator Hope Uzodinma of the All Progressive Congress, APC as duly elected Governor of Imo State.

The party leadership in the State in a statement Sunday morning directed all local government and ward executives to attend a Prayer Summit “to pray for the reversal of the Supreme Court 14th January judgement.

The prayers is scheduled to hold on February 17, 2020 at the State Party Secretariat,Owerri,a day before the Review appeal is heard

They were instructed to dress in black.

Supreme Court really messed up with that judgment, In a sane society, that election would have been canceled and order a fresh election.
Re: PDP Members Turn Prayer Warriors Ahead Of Supreme Court Imo Guber Review by SolarEdge: 4:00pm On Feb 16, 2020
naija
Re: PDP Members Turn Prayer Warriors Ahead Of Supreme Court Imo Guber Review by tomju(m): 4:04pm On Feb 16, 2020
This kind of people are in bondage. Tithes ko tithes ni. Na your money pastors take buy PJs.

The downfall of a man they say is not the end of the world,

But I say, the downfall of a man is the beginning of his re-direction to God.

All men need to taste a fall to understand what it means to crawl.

However, I don't think wasting energy and saliva in prayers will overturn the fate of imolites.

Ihedioha never paid his tithe therefore the devourer was let loose on his victory.

Always give to ceazar what is his and to God what is His.

[/quote]
Re: PDP Members Turn Prayer Warriors Ahead Of Supreme Court Imo Guber Review by Nobody: 4:13pm On Feb 16, 2020
Shebi, these people are there to serve us? To serve Nigeria is not by force. Why going spiritual? All our politician are scam. God will punish dem all. Eni kuure
Re: PDP Members Turn Prayer Warriors Ahead Of Supreme Court Imo Guber Review by Professorcplus(m): 4:33pm On Feb 16, 2020
truthisgood:

Ask for wisdom your speech shows that you are far from spirituality: No ye not that the spiritual controls the physical.

GIVE ME PROOF OF THE SPIRITUAL THAT CONTROLS THE PHYSICAL
Re: PDP Members Turn Prayer Warriors Ahead Of Supreme Court Imo Guber Review by greatermeme: 4:43pm On Feb 16, 2020
Abetterperson:
This right here.. disgusted me

making a mocking of God,
if u don't believe there is God it's totally fine
but never make mocking of a God people worship for ur own selfish reasons
this people are more corrupt than the devil, after looting, u see them asking God for mercy and forgives
asking God for help to start looting again

curse people

More corrupt than the devil? Why utter such comment? Please, retract it!
Re: PDP Members Turn Prayer Warriors Ahead Of Supreme Court Imo Guber Review by greatermeme: 4:46pm On Feb 16, 2020
femolii:
look at them Osu descendants.
So, you've not got over this depression? Suicide, loading!
Re: PDP Members Turn Prayer Warriors Ahead Of Supreme Court Imo Guber Review by Sexycardib: 5:24pm On Feb 16, 2020
I am praying with them
Re: PDP Members Turn Prayer Warriors Ahead Of Supreme Court Imo Guber Review by charles614: 6:58pm On Feb 16, 2020
i strongly believe within my self that ihedioha is coming back on tuesday as imo state governor
Re: PDP Members Turn Prayer Warriors Ahead Of Supreme Court Imo Guber Review by osazsky(m): 7:09pm On Feb 16, 2020
kelvinatkins:
Bunch of clowns. After they have bowed to several gods, they are back to deceive the populace like they always do
better than the other party of destruction agberoism thuggery and holigans
Re: PDP Members Turn Prayer Warriors Ahead Of Supreme Court Imo Guber Review by ozoebuka1(m): 9:02pm On Feb 16, 2020
i thought a case is final once the Supreme Court gives a verdict on it... Why is this particular one different... Some should enlighten me please?
Re: PDP Members Turn Prayer Warriors Ahead Of Supreme Court Imo Guber Review by Hibbahkhatri: 5:13pm On Feb 24, 2020
Took me time to read all the comments, but I really enjoyed the article. It proved to be Very helpful to me and I am sure to all the commenters here! It’s always nice when you can not only be informed, but also entertained! http://wongqq1.lestari.info
Re: PDP Members Turn Prayer Warriors Ahead Of Supreme Court Imo Guber Review by Hibbahkhatri: 1:59pm On Feb 29, 2020
Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting? I'm pleased I discovered it though, ill be checking back soon to find out what additional posts you include. leather desk pads review
Re: PDP Members Turn Prayer Warriors Ahead Of Supreme Court Imo Guber Review by Hibbahkhatri: 8:12am On Mar 17, 2020
You have a real ability for writing unique content. I like how you think and the way you represent your views in this article. I agree with your way of thinking. Thank you for sharing. Drinkware Set expert review

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Presidential Ticket: Tinubu On Edge As Cabal Sells Lawan To Buhari / 49 House Members Decamp To APC / Adamu, Orji Uzor Kalu Emerge Senate Leader, Chief Whip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.