Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,527 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

5 Awesome Reasons Why You Should Engage In Farming And Its Activities - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / 5 Awesome Reasons Why You Should Engage In Farming And Its Activities (263 Views)

What Can 5 Million Naira Do In Farming? / Invest In Cashew Farming And Get Returns For 50 Years / How To Make Money In Farming And Agribusiness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Awesome Reasons Why You Should Engage In Farming And Its Activities by bnet1010(m): 2:03pm On Feb 16, 2020
5 Awesome Reasons Why You Should Be a Farmer
Farming and farming activities were a means of livelihood even before the advent of agricultural mechanization.

Before civilization itself, our forefathers live solely on agriculture and agricultural produce.

Modern technology, improvement in health care, provision of modern infrastructure, etc.

Life was much more peaceful and also healthier back then. Things were natural, no chemicals, no additives, or preservatives were added to what we eat. We consume natural food just the way they are.

Farming and its activities give us the ample opportunity to commune with nature and live a more natural and peaceful life.

If you have the opportunity to grow plants, keep livestock, rear animals or engage in poultry farming.
The mere sights of seeing your plants grow and flourish. Seeing your animals or livestock multiplying gives you more joy and a sense of accomplishment.

Farming is capable of improving your general well-being especially when you are doing it the right way.

Of course, you will do very well, with passion and dedication. When you observe and implement the best practices in farming.

As a young farmer myself I can attest, and confidently inform you that farming and its activities mean good and natural life.

No regret at all, but farming just like any other profession has its own up and down. But you can always surmount it.

The following reasons are why you should embrace farming and live a happier and healthier life as well:

for further Reading:[/b] [b]https://bnethub.com/farming-and-its-activities/

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Child Dies And Woman And Baby Injured In Larne Farmhouse Incident / Sun Flower Oil Needed / I Need Land For Rent At Epe Lagos State For Farming..my number 08060990983

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.