Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

Any Business I Can Start With The Bus With A Little Cash. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Any Business I Can Start With The Bus With A Little Cash. (872 Views)

Business I Can Start With #200k / Business I Can Start With 400k In Lagos / I Want A Genuine Business I Can Start With 500k. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Business I Can Start With The Bus With A Little Cash. by Chizolu: 2:59pm On Feb 16, 2020
Hello Brothers & Sisters, I am lost in thoughts. I have a Bus that I do not want to sell, I do not have enough cash but I don’t want to sell my Bus. Any business I can start with this Bus with the little cash that I have without having a shop? If I sale the bus, I may not get enough money from it to start a business so there is no point selling it. I rather keep it and see if I can make enough money from the Bus then rent a shop. Any business that will be suitable for a lady with this Bus. Please advice.
Re: Any Business I Can Start With The Bus With A Little Cash. by harmony940(m): 3:27pm On Feb 16, 2020
You can go for laundry and dry-cleaning use the bus for home delivery....another is using the bus for supplying pure water to different people in your neighborhood,just look around for a very reputable pure water company around your area.
Re: Any Business I Can Start With The Bus With A Little Cash. by Charleys: 3:33pm On Feb 16, 2020
Buy bread and go to another street and sell from the bus, or turn the bus to a mobile shop

2 Likes

Re: Any Business I Can Start With The Bus With A Little Cash. by ASPIREX: 3:45pm On Feb 16, 2020
Charleys:
Buy bread and go to another street and sell from the bus, or turn the bus to a mobile shop

This is one of the best pieces of advice you can get. Consider buying bread from a bakery and redistributing among retailers in your neighbourhood.
Re: Any Business I Can Start With The Bus With A Little Cash. by lady25(f): 3:58pm On Feb 16, 2020
Depending on your area you can approach parents of school children in your area. Take them to school and bring them back at an agreed fee. You only do this in the morning and afternoon. So you have the time In between to do other hustles

3 Likes

Re: Any Business I Can Start With The Bus With A Little Cash. by healthserve(m): 4:28pm On Feb 16, 2020
lady25:
Depending on your area you can approach parents of school children in your area. Take them to school and bring them back at an agreed fee. You only do this in the morning and afternoon. So you have the time In between to do other hustles

You head has oil(oyel)
Re: Any Business I Can Start With The Bus With A Little Cash. by Chizolu: 9:30pm On Feb 16, 2020
Thank you so much my people.
Re: Any Business I Can Start With The Bus With A Little Cash. by Chizolu: 5:36am On Feb 17, 2020
Thank you all

(1) (Reply)

Setup Money Marking Hotel Wifi Hotspot / A tokunbo Volvo Truck For Sale / Free Training: Information Marketing, Fast Google Adsense Approval & $100 Daily.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.