Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,044 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Lovers Of Betting 40+ Sure Odds - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Lovers Of Betting 40+ Sure Odds (695 Views)

Understanding The Different Types Of Betting Odds / Sadly Promotion Of Betting, FOREX, Binary Options & Cryptocurrencies Banned / Good News To Football Lovers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lovers Of Betting 40+ Sure Odds by icekidbtc66(m): 3:08pm On Feb 16, 2020
Are you a lover of betting
A football fan like me
Well I can tell you this is the best news you're reading
Nothing much I wanna say but just about this fixed odds group I found online
Was really skeptical to choose it but I gat a win of 413490 ksh (1200000 million plus)
With just a payment of 5000 naira
If you re feeling skeptical
I live in Kenya buy am a Ni6gerian
My win images are proofs
Well for the 5000 naira payment I made I gat a 52+ odds but I placed high, 5000 naira after serious confirmation and arguing with the owner of the telegram channel who told me to stake high that I won't lose but you know na
As a Nigerian guy I was afraid and feeling skeptical so I stake 5000 naira and couldn't believe my eyes when I checked this morning
Waiting till Monday to receive my withdrawal because the bet site pays on banking days
I have try ways to invest with bitcoin and other cryptocurrency but I always end up getting scammed but this site is making me drop all other investments plan I have and focus on this
Now I can live the life I want without having to work hard
The link is below
Join the new telegram channel and view all the proofs of clients
WhatsApp group is full
Sorry to all those who don't have telegram but I advise you to download one
Click here
Add tiny . cc before /blq.2jz to access link then paste on your browser
☺/blq.2jz
If you can't access the URL copy the link and remove the emoji and add the tiny .cc and paste on your browser

Re: Lovers Of Betting 40+ Sure Odds by Coolbriz: 3:25pm On Feb 16, 2020
Your link is not complete, share today games let's see
Re: Lovers Of Betting 40+ Sure Odds by icekidbtc66(m): 3:37pm On Feb 16, 2020
Coolbriz:
Your link is not complete, share today games let's see

Today games is not over join the group to view it

(1) (Reply)

Get Unlimited Web Hosting For Your Domain Only For 25,000 Naira At Green Apple! / What Are The Risks Of Drop Shipping? / Open A Paypal Account That Can Send And Receive Funds @ #500 Only.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.