Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,403 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

My Wife Of 10yrs Ran Away With My 3kids To Her Mom - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / My Wife Of 10yrs Ran Away With My 3kids To Her Mom (357 Views)

My Wife Has Never Put My Pix On Her Dp On My Birthdays Sinc 10yrs Of Marriage.. / Single Mother Of 3kids Fall In Love / Mom Catches Son And Her Best Friend In Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Of 10yrs Ran Away With My 3kids To Her Mom by nelsoooooo: 3:37pm On Feb 16, 2020
I got married as everyone , we lived a quite life , because I grew up in family that we had enough money but we hardly allow the money to get into us , I have a business that I was doing and I got my wife a shop where she sales groceries . In the neighborhood where we leave , it happens that I had to build our own house in a new settlement and my wife was not doing anything anymore and she said she wanted to go into fahion design and I paid for her to start ,and all of a sudden my own business begin to have problems because of the new place we parked to , my wife after visiting the elder sister that leaves in another state she changed her attitude she no longer wants me to touch her , she talks a.ny how to me , last year December I usually give her #150,000 to shop for her self and the childen but because of the way things I gave her ₦60,000 to manage . She started complaining that I am a poor man that she would leave me and go and stay with the mother , only for me to wake up on 1st Jan she had left the house with the kids and I called her she told me she was not coming back again and I called the mother the mother said it's better she stays with her , I called the elder sis she went visiting the last time , she said it's high time I allow her sister enjoy her self that I have been a blocking stone to her , ppl would want to help her when the find out that she is married they will not want to help her , as it is now I have not called her and she has not even called me it's getting to 2months now pls I need advice from u guys ,should I go ahead and call her or should I just wait and see how everything unfolds it's self
Re: My Wife Of 10yrs Ran Away With My 3kids To Her Mom by kestolove95(m): 3:39pm On Feb 16, 2020
Go to her mum house and park ur kids and stop disturbing us, we hv better tin to discuss abt

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Of 10yrs Ran Away With My 3kids To Her Mom by HRHQueenPhil(f): 4:12pm On Feb 16, 2020
Arrange better money and sue for a divorce
If u still love her too much, take a pastor and go and visit the family to settle things amicably

1 Like

Re: My Wife Of 10yrs Ran Away With My 3kids To Her Mom by OJODEL10(m): 4:50pm On Feb 16, 2020
she is never to be trusted with your kids and your life. think
Re: My Wife Of 10yrs Ran Away With My 3kids To Her Mom by Nobody: 5:00pm On Feb 16, 2020
It's obvious your marriage was built on money. She doesn't love you. She's all about the money.

Don't call her and don't go there for now.
Your kids are safe there. Just concentrate on building your business and making bastard money.

It is well with your soul.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Of 10yrs Ran Away With My 3kids To Her Mom by NwaAmaikpe: 12:01am On Feb 17, 2020
shocked

I am confused and appalled that something this dull can come from someone who sees himself as a husband.
How can you wait for something that has already unfolded to unfold?

After cutting off your own balls and serving it on a saucer with cold LaCasera for your wife to chew then you expect me to blame your she and her family?
No I won't.

My advice.
Since you are already troubled that she hasn't called you in two months, then I think you should beg her to come back to you.

Because every right thinking lady will show a sissy pepper.
Endure that pepper from one woman.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Of 10yrs Ran Away With My 3kids To Her Mom by IamD18: 12:01am On Feb 17, 2020
At the moment, you need to find a way to get your kids back for DNA test.

Very important.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Of 10yrs Ran Away With My 3kids To Her Mom by Papanwamaikpe: 4:06am On Feb 17, 2020
shocked
Re: My Wife Of 10yrs Ran Away With My 3kids To Her Mom by Liliyann(f): 8:34am On Feb 17, 2020
For better for stay for worse... cool
One thing people fail to realise is that marriage is not a do and die affair and not everyone can withstand poverty and suffering!!
It's better how she left, at least you can focus more on how to stand on your feet very well then you can go and beg her to come back to your house!!
On no account should you send for your kids!!
Don't let those innocent kids suffer with you, they deserve so much more!!
I'm glad how your wife decided to put her happiness first smiley
Oga go out there and make money like how a man should and stop crying like a sissy!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Of 10yrs Ran Away With My 3kids To Her Mom by nelsoooooo: 2:21am On Feb 18, 2020
I got married as everyone , we lived a quite life , because I grew up in family that we had enough money but we hardly allow the money to get into us , I have a business that I was doing and I got my wife a shop where she sales groceries . In the neighborhood where we leave , it happens that I had to build our own house in a new settlement and my wife was not doing anything anymore and she said she wanted to go into fahion design and I paid for her to start ,and all of a sudden my own business begin to have problems because of the new place we parked to , my wife after visiting the elder sister that leaves in another state she changed her attitude she no longer wants me to touch her , she talks a.ny how to me , last year December I usually give her #150,000 to shop for her self and the childen but because of the way things I gave her ₦60,000 to manage . She started complaining that I am a poor man that she would leave me and go and stay with the mother , only for me to wake up on 1st Jan she had left the house with the kids and I called her she told me she was not coming back again and I called the mother the mother said it's better she stays with her , I called the elder sis she went visiting the last time , she said it's high time I allow her sister enjoy her self that I have been a blocking stone to her , ppl would want to help her when the find out that she is married they will not want to help her , as it is now I have not called her and she has not even called me it's getting to 2months now pls I need advice from u guys ,should I go ahead and call her or should I just wait and see how everything unfolds it's self

(1) (Reply)

Lesbians Here Is Ur Opportunity / Matured Female Needed For Discreet Fun - Abuja Only / For Romancelanders In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.