Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,573 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

Wike To Oshiomhole: You Are A Man Without Character - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike To Oshiomhole: You Are A Man Without Character (29320 Views)

Obaseki Makes U-Turn, Gives Kudos To Oshiomhole For Making Him Governor (Photo) / Coalition To Oshiomhole: 'Resign Now Or Be Forced Out You PDP Mole' / Dino Malaye Reacts To Oshiomhole Bowing To Saraki In Throwback Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike To Oshiomhole: You Are A Man Without Character by Emekaobodo(m): 4:32pm On Feb 16, 2020
Nigerian politicians..... Smh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike To Oshiomhole: You Are A Man Without Character by Jahkye: 4:32pm On Feb 16, 2020
[s]
divicode:
Okay
[/s]
Re: Wike To Oshiomhole: You Are A Man Without Character by Nobody: 4:33pm On Feb 16, 2020
Governor Wike, do you mean oshi omo ole?

Don't mind the fool bro?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike To Oshiomhole: You Are A Man Without Character by nzeobi(m): 4:33pm On Feb 16, 2020
Make them fight mortal combat na
Re: Wike To Oshiomhole: You Are A Man Without Character by Urchman200: 4:36pm On Feb 16, 2020
Wike one of the most wicked governor in Nigeria, killing of innocent people are going on in the state he pretend to govern yet u can never see him condemn it ,all he does is to respond to political statements every time, this idiot is yet to issue a public statement on the death of chima ikwunado. @justice for chima.
Re: Wike To Oshiomhole: You Are A Man Without Character by MossLuv: 4:48pm On Feb 16, 2020
Citytrend:
I remember when Oshomole was the Nigerian Labour Congress Chairman. How he changed overnight is still a shocker.

Money change people my brother.
Re: Wike To Oshiomhole: You Are A Man Without Character by slivertongue: 4:49pm On Feb 16, 2020
oshiomole is a camelon
Re: Wike To Oshiomhole: You Are A Man Without Character by therajah: 4:50pm On Feb 16, 2020
Citytrend:
I remember when Oshomole was the Nigerian Labour Congress Chairman. How he changed overnight is still a shocker.
Even when he was NLC chairman, he was a green snake under green grass
Re: Wike To Oshiomhole: You Are A Man Without Character by IMASTEX: 4:50pm On Feb 16, 2020
Citytrend:
Money + power=
Re: Wike To Oshiomhole: You Are A Man Without Character by slivertongue: 4:51pm On Feb 16, 2020
Oshiomhole as the National Chairman of the All Progressives Congress is not a character that anybody should associate with
Re: Wike To Oshiomhole: You Are A Man Without Character by Nobody: 4:52pm On Feb 16, 2020
Jibsy203:
E no ho better for dis stupid mod dat gave me a half year ban

Join me, make we use naija take loan and play bet9ja
Re: Wike To Oshiomhole: You Are A Man Without Character by Tajbol4splend(m): 4:59pm On Feb 16, 2020
Stylishly Wike is APC
Re: Wike To Oshiomhole: You Are A Man Without Character by Josh44s(m): 4:59pm On Feb 16, 2020
Citytrend:

That’s what happens when you a man gets thirst for power and wealth and get deceived into a secret cult bro. That’s the only explanation. Right now he is in an abyss. A point of no return. The only way out is death.
Re: Wike To Oshiomhole: You Are A Man Without Character by MartinsD12(m): 5:06pm On Feb 16, 2020
Re: Wike To Oshiomhole: You Are A Man Without Character by tete7000(m): 5:07pm On Feb 16, 2020
Citytrend:

Even as a labour leader, this has always been his character. Can you tell me when Oshiomole has ever stopped fuel price increase? The price always end up increased to a compromised price. He simply used his position as a labour leader to make himself relevant for his future ambition. He subsequently left a union that till today is in shambles and cannot oppose any government to the interest of the workers. People don't change, time only fully reveal their true characters.

2 Likes

Re: Wike To Oshiomhole: You Are A Man Without Character by AgentNairaland(f): 5:09pm On Feb 16, 2020
Hmmmm

Re: Wike To Oshiomhole: You Are A Man Without Character by jaxxy(m): 5:11pm On Feb 16, 2020
And no principles either.
Re: Wike To Oshiomhole: You Are A Man Without Character by bluecircle470: 5:11pm On Feb 16, 2020
Randy100:
True words. Oshimohole is a disgrace to Nigeria as a whole. A bitter imp.

Talk for yourself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike To Oshiomhole: You Are A Man Without Character by BrickDevo: 5:14pm On Feb 16, 2020
Citytrend:
I come dey tink say am the only one, Am terrified bro!!
Re: Wike To Oshiomhole: You Are A Man Without Character by West2019(m): 5:14pm On Feb 16, 2020
Citytrend:
my Broda e fear me ooooo
Re: Wike To Oshiomhole: You Are A Man Without Character by Sexycardib: 5:16pm On Feb 16, 2020
Na Dem them
Re: Wike To Oshiomhole: You Are A Man Without Character by ogbonti: 5:21pm On Feb 16, 2020
Obakoolex:
Too much controversy around this oshiomole sef cool

don’t worry Obaseki will cure his madness come November. Then Buhari will remove him from party chairman because a national chairman who cannot win his state is good for nothing

he knows his end is near
Re: Wike To Oshiomhole: You Are A Man Without Character by ogbonti: 5:23pm On Feb 16, 2020
tete7000:

Even as a labour leader, this has always been his character. Can you tell me when Oshiomole has ever stopped fuel price increase? The price always end up increased to a compromised price. He simply used his position as a labour leader to make himself relevant for his future ambition. He subsequently left a union that till today is in shambles and cannot oppose any government to the interest of the workers. People don't change, time only fully reveal their true characters.

you are so correct people don’t change time reveals their real character .. memory verse!!!!

1 Like

Re: Wike To Oshiomhole: You Are A Man Without Character by gbishman: 5:25pm On Feb 16, 2020
Wike thank u very much for telling the power hungry monger the bitter truth. God bless your courage
Re: Wike To Oshiomhole: You Are A Man Without Character by AMOTEKUN2023: 5:39pm On Feb 16, 2020
Citytrend:
I remember when Oshomole was the Nigerian Labour Congress Chairman. How he Became another Idi Amin of Uganda overnight is still a shocker.

Abeg joo, I will Design a Professional Logo for your Company or Product For 2k Only. Offer valid Today Only. See my info below to Chat me

Osho is a case study...No Nigerian politician is selfless
Re: Wike To Oshiomhole: You Are A Man Without Character by AMOTEKUN2023: 5:40pm On Feb 16, 2020
Osho is a satanic tyrant and his political end is nearer
Re: Wike To Oshiomhole: You Are A Man Without Character by AMOTEKUN2023: 5:41pm On Feb 16, 2020
Wanity:
Wike, osholome, APC, PDP and there supporters

Are uselvss

You are even more useless than your English
Re: Wike To Oshiomhole: You Are A Man Without Character by AMOTEKUN2023: 5:42pm On Feb 16, 2020
careytommy37:

He never changed. He was only deceiving the gullible back then.

Nigerian workers are easily deceived

1 Like

Re: Wike To Oshiomhole: You Are A Man Without Character by Wanity(m): 5:50pm On Feb 16, 2020
AMOTEKUN2023:

You are even more useless than your English

I comment without mentioning your late forefathers

I'd!ot
Re: Wike To Oshiomhole: You Are A Man Without Character by EsomahJD: 5:56pm On Feb 16, 2020
And he's trying to bring this his unruly character to Edo State sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senate Presidency: PDP Senators-elect Reject Akpabio / Nigerians React To Amnesty Int'l Call On Ihierjirika, Minima, Badeh & Others / Kano Extends Monthly Sanitation To Sundays

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.