Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,792 members, 7,862,623 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 09:05 PM

Bbnaija Alex Unusual Releases More Stunning Photos To Mark Her 24th Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija Alex Unusual Releases More Stunning Photos To Mark Her 24th Birthday (1263 Views)

Diane Russet Celebrates Her 24th Birthday (photos) / Bobrisky Sprays Tacha Money At Her 24th Birthday Party / Tacha Celebrates Her 24th Birthday. Meets Ateke Tom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Alex Unusual Releases More Stunning Photos To Mark Her 24th Birthday by MsDoris(f): 4:44pm On Feb 16, 2020
Reality Tv Star, Asogwa Alexandra Amuche Sandra aka Alex Unusual who clocked 24 yesterday, 15th February has taken to her Instagram page to share more stunning photos to mark her big day.

"Sorry to burst your bubble but I’m not done. It’s my birthday till the end of February. A queen I am, a queen I’ll always be. #alex24" - she wrote in one of the photos.

See more photos;
https://www.mimidoris.com/2020/02/bbnaija-alex-unusual-releases-more.html

Re: Bbnaija Alex Unusual Releases More Stunning Photos To Mark Her 24th Birthday by MsDoris(f): 11:05am On Feb 17, 2020
Cute

(1) (Reply)

Kiddwaya Confess Him & Nengi Did It In Toilet (video) / Bbnaija: See How Ex-lockdown Housemates Stormed The Final In Grand Style (photo / Lady Reveals How A Man Sent Her N20 After Disturbing Her For Weeks To Send Her A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.