Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,861 members, 7,855,537 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 02:07 AM

I Need Ur Advise, I Have $3000 I Dont Know Where To Invest It - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Ur Advise, I Have $3000 I Dont Know Where To Invest It (1058 Views)

I Want 2 Start A Business With 50k... Nid Ur Advise / How Would You Make $3000 In 14days? / If You Were Given 2 Million Naira, What Would U Invest It In? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Ur Advise, I Have $3000 I Dont Know Where To Invest It by wiseinfo: 7:50pm On Dec 15, 2010
dear nairaland,

i have $3000 in my account currently now, am looking for online or offline business to invest it . if u have please kindly send it to this email

lawrex4luv@gmail.com
Re: I Need Ur Advise, I Have $3000 I Dont Know Where To Invest It by Ivynwa(f): 11:02pm On Dec 15, 2010
My friend use the brain that God gave you and remove that amount that you are shouting to the world that you have in your account, I am tired of people shouting here in Nairaland that they have so so and so money and asking how to invest. I am not trying to be rude, I am trying to say that you can seek advice without announcing how much you have. You know why I am a bit concerned?? Because i will hate to see you fall prey to scammers and evil youths that are prowling Nairaland looking for who to dupe off their money, some of them will hit here the minute I leave this thread and want to contact you and talk business when they actually mean no business and are only planning to get you close and take your money, such can even kill to cover up their connection to you so you are exposing yourself to danger. I shouldn't waste my time and energy, just be careful who you are talking to, who you are going to meet and who you finally invest with. If possible delete that amount so that you will at least attract less 419ners. I'm out.
Re: I Need Ur Advise, I Have $3000 I Dont Know Where To Invest It by babyroc9ja: 12:20am On Dec 16, 2010
Check my post here:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-569074.0.html

I advise on how to get into the hair business, that is something that can be done with $3000 and is very lucrative, 100% legit and quite interesting as well.
Re: I Need Ur Advise, I Have $3000 I Dont Know Where To Invest It by Efinder(m): 3:40am On Dec 16, 2010
Hi Nairalander

I will Give you for free "21 hot Business you can do in the year 2011 that can never fail
no matter the economy situation of our country" just send your mail address to
honf2010@gmail.com and it will be deposited into your mail box within 24hrs
Re: I Need Ur Advise, I Have $3000 I Dont Know Where To Invest It by earnfast(m): 10:53am On Dec 16, 2010
Hey i can see your info , So how can i make $3000 too
Re: I Need Ur Advise, I Have $3000 I Dont Know Where To Invest It by Nobody: 1:57pm On Dec 20, 2010
Good day to you overe there,am OLUJIDE GABRIEL.Am the CEO of O2 NIGERIA, an Oyo State soap manufacturing and training company.We train people and interested soap manufacturing company on how to produce,

[1] NATURAL HERBAL HONEY SOAP[the soap that clean any skin infection in just 10 days]

[2] MOSQUITO KILLER CANDLE

[3] ANTI MALARIA SOAP

[4] PRESERVED PEPPER[preserved pepper that can lasted for 1 good year]

[5] LAUNDRY SOAP

[6] ANTISEPTIC SOAP

[7] LIQUID SOAP

[8]BALM

[9] BODY CREAM

[10] MEDICATED HAIR CREAM etc.

To be sure, the scope of the company is not only withing Nigeria,as the company has engage in training different company workers in Ghana and some big soap company in Nigeria.

We also have explanatory bulk hand out that contain 15 different products
Our price are negotiable and you can start any of this product with as low as 10,000.00.We will also teach you how to build local machine with wood to start with and some or our product are available on request.

After the training ,we also teach our trainees how to manufacture the soap equipment by their self and we also offer door step training for individual or group in any part of the Nigeria and west africa.

We are open to more negotiation on how to work this out.

Thanks

OLUJIDE OLUWATOSIN
CEO
O2 NIGERIA
25,ikereku lay out,orita challenge,
Ibadan,oyo state ,Nigeria
o2nigeria@yahoo.com.
Re: I Need Ur Advise, I Have $3000 I Dont Know Where To Invest It by seunbanme: 10:33pm On Dec 21, 2010
i wud b back
Re: I Need Ur Advise, I Have $3000 I Dont Know Where To Invest It by seunbanme: 10:42pm On Dec 21, 2010
YES! forex is the fastest way to make money,and if not properly handled the fastest way to lose money.Even the banks trade forex. Alot of things has been said about forex,especially from those that has lost hugh sums. .The point is they might and would continue losing,if they don't change their strategy, but you see, someone else is making hugh profit(those that have done their home-work very well)I belong to the latter category

The truth is i have mastered a particular trading strategy (over the years) which is, Using Simple Method +Discipline + Control Risks +Trading the big threads(not tradin frequently) + working smart(not hard) = Forex Trading Success.

I can show u proof of how i turned 565 dollars to 3,315 dollars
Re: I Need Ur Advise, I Have $3000 I Dont Know Where To Invest It by seunbanme: 10:43pm On Dec 21, 2010
YES! forex is the fastest way to make money,and if not properly handled the fastest way to lose money.Even the banks trade forex. Alot of things has been said about forex,especially from those that has lost hugh sums. .The point is they might and would continue losing,if they don't change their strategy, but you see, someone else is making hugh profit(those that have done their home-work very well)I belong to the latter category

The truth is i have mastered a particular trading strategy (over the years) which is, Using Simple Method +Discipline + Control Risks +Trading the big threads(not tradin frequently) + working smart(not hard) = Forex Trading Success.

I can show u proof of how i turned $565 to $3,315
Re: I Need Ur Advise, I Have $3000 I Dont Know Where To Invest It by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jan 26, 2011
Good day to you overe there,am OLUJIDE GABRIEL.Am the CEO of O2 NIGERIA, an Oyo State soap manufacturing and training company.We train people and interested soap manufacturing company on how to produce,

[1] NATURAL HERBAL HONEY SOAP[the soap that clean any skin infection in just 10 days]

[2] MOSQUITO KILLER CANDLE

[3] ANTI MALARIA SOAP

[4] PRESERVED PEPPER[preserved pepper that can lasted for 1 good year]

[5] LAUNDRY SOAP

[6] ANTISEPTIC SOAP

[7] LIQUID SOAP

[8]BALM

[9] BODY CREAM

[10] MEDICATED HAIR CREAM etc.

To be sure, the scope of the company is not only withing Nigeria,as the company has engage in training different company workers in Ghana and some big soap company in Nigeria.

We also have explanatory bulk hand out that contain 15 different products
Our price are negotiable and you can start any of this product with as low as 10,000.00.We will also teach you how to build local machine with wood to start with and some or our product are available on request.

After the training ,we also teach our trainees how to manufacture the soap equipment by their self and we also offer door step training for individual or group in any part of the Nigeria and west africa.

We are open to more negotiation on how to work this out.

Thanks

OLUJIDE OLUWATOSIN
CEO
O2 NIGERIA
25,ikereku lay out,orita challenge,
Ibadan,oyo state ,Nigeria
o2nigeria@yahoo.com.
Re: I Need Ur Advise, I Have $3000 I Dont Know Where To Invest It by adelegan1: 2:04pm On Jan 30, 2011
invest in agriculture planting corn and selling to industries
Re: I Need Ur Advise, I Have $3000 I Dont Know Where To Invest It by akinsquare: 3:55pm On Jan 30, 2011
Your case is the simplest in the world, INVEST the money back in what you did to get the money!
Re: I Need Ur Advise, I Have $3000 I Dont Know Where To Invest It by nkem123(m): 6:39pm On Jan 31, 2011
why dont you go into fish farming i bet you,you you will make the best profit ever with that money.attend the workshop they are everywhere,ask people around you they will show you one.try MR.FISH.

(1) (Reply)

Cd And Dvd Labelling And Duplication / I Am Looking To Start Up An Estate Agency: Any Ideas / Advice? -pls Help! / FG Unveils New Tax Incentives For Investors, Employers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.