Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:07 AM

You all would never see my husband, BBNaija Star Nina says - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / You all would never see my husband, BBNaija Star Nina says (1629 Views)

Ex-big Brother Star, Nina, Shows Off Her Assets In Sexy Swimwear Photos / Bbnaija Star Nina Looks Adorable In New Outfits (see Photos) / Ghanaian Pop Star, Nina Ricchhi Puts Her Heavy Melons And Ni*ples On Display. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You all would never see my husband, BBNaija Star Nina says by priscaoge(f): 6:57pm On Feb 16, 2020
It will be recalled that the Ex BBNaija housemate Onyenobi Nina got married yesterday the 15th of February 2020 traditionally to an unknown young man, this she confirmed on her Twitter page.

The identity of the said man was hidden from the public as rumor has it that someone stood in for him. She has taken to her twitter page to respond.

Re: You all would never see my husband, BBNaija Star Nina says by IamD18: 7:02pm On Feb 16, 2020
Audio husband

5 Likes

Re: You all would never see my husband, BBNaija Star Nina says by lordlek: 7:05pm On Feb 16, 2020
IamD18:
Audio husband
New ATM elect.
Re: You all would never see my husband, BBNaija Star Nina says by ismail4sure: 7:11pm On Feb 16, 2020
momma na u marry urself jare

1 Like

Re: You all would never see my husband, BBNaija Star Nina says by Tonyfx: 7:16pm On Feb 16, 2020
Because nobody will attend the wedding, abi security go seize everybody phones? This girl nor get sense

3 Likes

Re: You all would never see my husband, BBNaija Star Nina says by onlinetomola(m): 7:37pm On Feb 16, 2020
Naa BBNaija Biggy she go marry grin you know what it is , nobody dey see Biggy face but naa only voice una go dey hear.

4 Likes

Re: You all would never see my husband, BBNaija Star Nina says by missimelda01(f): 7:43pm On Feb 16, 2020
Then who's in the fourth picture?

1 Like

Re: You all would never see my husband, BBNaija Star Nina says by priscaoge(f): 7:44pm On Feb 16, 2020
missimelda01:
Then who's in the fourth picture?

Read the post again, this time concentrate on the second paragraph!
Re: You all would never see my husband, BBNaija Star Nina says by yungmoney447(m): 7:45pm On Feb 16, 2020
Audio Husband
Re: You all would never see my husband, BBNaija Star Nina says by priscaoge(f): 7:46pm On Feb 16, 2020
onlinetomola:
Naa BBNaija Biggy she go marry grin you know what it is , nobody dey see Biggy face but naa only voice una go dey hear.

This one took me off cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: You all would never see my husband, BBNaija Star Nina says by missimelda01(f): 7:46pm On Feb 16, 2020
priscaoge:

Read the post again, this time concentrate on the second paragraph!
is that even possible? undecided
Re: You all would never see my husband, BBNaija Star Nina says by Kylekent59: 7:48pm On Feb 16, 2020
Well, congrats then

Happy married life.

Even when she clocks 80 , her husband identity would still be hidden.

1 Like

Re: You all would never see my husband, BBNaija Star Nina says by onlinetomola(m): 7:49pm On Feb 16, 2020
priscaoge:

This one took me off cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

cheesy grin naa true talk o
Re: You all would never see my husband, BBNaija Star Nina says by NobleAngell(f): 7:49pm On Feb 16, 2020
Someone stood in for him?? So it was done in absentia. The man must be outside Nigeria then.
Re: You all would never see my husband, BBNaija Star Nina says by priscaoge(f): 7:51pm On Feb 16, 2020
missimelda01:
is that even possible? undecided

101% possible. People do that always especially when the man in question isn’t in the country. And I think that’s what she did for her to be bold to say no one will see her hubby! IT’S POSSIBLE
Re: You all would never see my husband, BBNaija Star Nina says by missimelda01(f): 8:00pm On Feb 16, 2020
priscaoge:

101% possible. People do that always especially when the man in question isn’t in the country. And I think that’s what she did for her to be bold to say no one will see her hubby! IT’S POSSIBLE
take it easy with the exclamation mark, a full stop would be best. Anyways, I get it now.
Re: You all would never see my husband, BBNaija Star Nina says by victorian(f): 8:00pm On Feb 16, 2020
Best decision ever made dear.

Please stick to it. If you don't want uncontrollable fights, quarrels then divorce proceedings after 2months.

Protect your marriage, it's not hard.
Re: You all would never see my husband, BBNaija Star Nina says by priscaoge(f): 8:02pm On Feb 16, 2020
missimelda01:
take it easy with the exclamation mark, a full stop would be best. Anyways, I get it now.

And always begin a sentence with a CAPITAL LETTER kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: You all would never see my husband, BBNaija Star Nina says by Mrrationalshop: 8:09pm On Feb 16, 2020
We go see an one day
Re: You all would never see my husband, BBNaija Star Nina says by dazzlingd(m): 8:24pm On Feb 16, 2020
Who cares really...
Really depressing to realise no one cares when you think all attention is on u...
Re: You all would never see my husband, BBNaija Star Nina says by Gadafii: 10:58pm On Feb 16, 2020
This girl is mentally lazy, olodo grin
Re: You all would never see my husband, BBNaija Star Nina says by James289(f): 11:33pm On Feb 16, 2020
Working hard to see ur hubby? Is he the Messiah we expecting??
Re: You all would never see my husband, BBNaija Star Nina says by Digmygold: 12:04am On Feb 17, 2020
onlinetomola:

Hahahaha. Lol.

1 Like

Re: You all would never see my husband, BBNaija Star Nina says by priscaoge(f): 12:25am On Feb 17, 2020
James289:
Working hard to see ur hubby? Is he the Messiah we expecting??

Stopeeeet cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: You all would never see my husband, BBNaija Star Nina says by englishmart(m): 6:25am On Feb 17, 2020
Husband? I thought it was just ordinary introduction. Anyways it depends on the said husband, if he likes social media fame, you can't hide him for too long. Meanwhile, your hubby is irrelevant to me.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Cardi B Shows Off Her Beautiful Outfit As She Also Did The Silhouettes Challenge / Alaafin Of Oyo Marries His 13th Wife, Olori Chioma Adeyemi (photos) / Popular Musician Celebrates 20th Birthday With NYSC Throwback Picture(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.