Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,621 members, 7,809,290 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:20 AM

Peruvian Hair - Glamorous Virgin Hair That Actually Lasts - Fashion/Clothing Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion/Clothing Market / Peruvian Hair - Glamorous Virgin Hair That Actually Lasts (9219 Views)

Original Brazilian, Indian And Peruvian Hair Of All Lengths / If You Need100% Brazilian, Indian And Peruvian Hair. This Is The Place, Trust Me / 100% Brazilian, Indian, Malaysian And Peruvian Hair HERE!!! See For Yourself! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peruvian Hair - Glamorous Virgin Hair That Actually Lasts by babyroc9ja: 8:53pm On Dec 15, 2010
A lot of women i've met in the last two years have come to me usually after an unfortunate incident with their hair extensions or being robbed of their money with nothing genuine being delivered to them.
I have being thankful to get a chance to change their lives by giving them an education in Virgin Hair extensions. Virgin hair extensions have captured the women of the world any age and any colour and are now been apllied in many ways, hand weft and machine weft for weave, bulf for braids and wigs, micro loops, keratin tips, and micro wefts you name it, good hairstylists can do it.

Come to us for hair education and get introduced to Genuine and 100% Recommended Peruvian Hair. This Hair is 'Cristal' in the hair market and is extremely difficult to source.
Find out more on www.hairfordivas.co.uk or call us on +447800798580. We also have agents in Abuja.

Re: Peruvian Hair - Glamorous Virgin Hair That Actually Lasts by 2blunt: 5:53am On Dec 16, 2010
Hi ladies, i just brought in natural human hair from india, i av 14inches, 18inches, n 24inches, n d cost are 15k, 19k n 22.5k respectively, call now or book urs before d stocks finishes, here r my numbers, 07061977704 07041323224, or email me at funkyme4life@yahoo.com
Re: Peruvian Hair - Glamorous Virgin Hair That Actually Lasts by babyroc9ja: 8:33am On Dec 16, 2010
@2blunt I am quite surprised that you did not deem it fit to leave my post completely about peruvian hair. Indian hair is NOT Peruvian Hair. Please can you repost your own thread or advertise on your own thread? Thankyou
Re: Peruvian Hair - Glamorous Virgin Hair That Actually Lasts by babyroc9ja: 2:42pm On Dec 19, 2010
Our Xmas Mega Sale is only on until the 31st December. Order now and get £10 off your first order. We deliver straight to any address in Nigeria.
smiley
Re: Peruvian Hair - Glamorous Virgin Hair That Actually Lasts by sopretty: 11:54am On Nov 29, 2016
Have u been looking for a trusted dealer in 100% human, Brazilian, Peruvian, Cambodian, Malaysian and Caucasian hair? have u been duped by scammers who collects money from u and u end up getting tangles in the hair? Are u looking for something durable, tangle free yet affordable hairs ?then so pretty weaves world is the answer to all ur questions, we sell 100%human hair of all curl type and bone straight hairs, u can never go wrong with us cos we give u value for ur money, for 100% indian remi hair of all length and curl type, we 've got hairs from 8-32 inches call or chat me on whatsapp 09024838720 to order for urs now. Pls calls and chatting time is 8am_6pm and serious buyers only, dont chat me for fun, tnks and keep looking beautiful

(1) (Reply)

Easy Steps To Maintain Your Pure Human Virgin Hairs / Modeling Jobs In Nigeria / Super Gbam! Native Wears! From Oganla Natives..........,guyz Tops, Girls Gowns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.