Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,604 members, 7,827,272 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

Develosigners - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Develosigners (584 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Develosigners by samen: 8:59pm On Dec 15, 2010
Around the world, on average at least 5 websites are launched daily and the number is increasing due to the evolution of Online Presence everywhere. In fact this is the NET Generation, where technology births as a baby is born. Thus most of us cant even remember how to use analog devices.

In Nigeria today, so is websites in high demand from this highest organization to the list individual looking to showcase his small business. Now these demands don't SELECT they just WANT. The market is full of Developers and Designers, but when a client walks in both rush to pounce on the prey with list of achievements. And the ones with a long list get the job, or some with the connection grabs it all. But at the end, result is as it - Functionality = 97% and Design = 34% or Functionality = 42%(Broken) and Design = 90%. They preys don't mind as long as the contract is delivered.

One could ask why is this so? Well most Designers, have creative ability instill in them and lack development background while Developer (those that ate the codes from birth) have the skills on their tips but cant read images in pixels.

WE (developers and Designers) should address this issue and unite, let's change the face of Nigeria. Let they be a new breed of DEVELOSIGNERS and bring out the best in every website we launch from 2011.

The online presence today has changed. Broadband and WIFI connectivity is in our hand, we can build stunning web apps and increase productivity. With this outsourcing will reduce.

I believe in team work. Let stop learning and act on the experience, IT IS TIME. I dont know if there's anyone who sees where am going.

Regards.
Re: Develosigners by bouzymill(m): 10:13pm On Dec 18, 2010
I see sense in what you've said but what's your intentions? like what are you saying in essence? what do we do? or what are your plans and how do you think others can be a part?

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help Nairalanders On This / Please Help! / Cheapest Plasma Tv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.