Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,771 members, 7,817,139 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

Get Jailed If Any NURTW Tries Rubbish - Gov. Seyi Makinde - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Get Jailed If Any NURTW Tries Rubbish - Gov. Seyi Makinde (631 Views)

"This Thing Behind Me" Tinubu Rubbish Gov. Dapo Abiodun On Stage.....why? / If Apc Fields Amaechi, And Pdp Tries Rubbish, I Vote Amaechi / Sule Lamido- I Could Have Been Jailed If Jonathan Won Election In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Jailed If Any NURTW Tries Rubbish - Gov. Seyi Makinde by Tvafrikana: 10:12pm On Feb 16, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHD2Fxg0HZg

The Oyo State Government, on Sunday, warned some leaders of the suspended National Union of Road Transport Workers (NURTW) in the state to desist from carrying out the threats of violence issued in a video, which has gone viral in the last 24 hours.

A statement made available to TV Afrikana, signed by the state’s Commissioner for Public Works and Infrastructure, Professor Raphael Afonja, noted that the government of Governor Seyi Makinde would bring the full weight of the law to bear on anyone caught disturbing peace and order in the state.
Re: Get Jailed If Any NURTW Tries Rubbish - Gov. Seyi Makinde by ThiagoKid(m): 11:32pm On Feb 16, 2020
APC tomentor!!
Re: Get Jailed If Any NURTW Tries Rubbish - Gov. Seyi Makinde by Mrrationalshop: 2:39am On Feb 17, 2020
Lol
Re: Get Jailed If Any NURTW Tries Rubbish - Gov. Seyi Makinde by MetaPhysical: 3:09am On Feb 17, 2020
These Governors have failed to learn that their threat of jail means nothing to a criminal who has more power and control at the local level than the Governor. You jail a criminal and move on to the next thing. After a month with no followup the corrupt police unit officer collects money from his co-travellers and set him free. If that does not work the threat of abduction and severe torture forces the officer to yield and free the criminal. If that still does not work, the Judge will collect free pass from touts and free the guy.

Governors should first fix the rot in civil service and security service before bordering about issuing threat of jail term. A tout hears the Governor's threat and yinmu... grin
Re: Get Jailed If Any NURTW Tries Rubbish - Gov. Seyi Makinde by Bola146(f): 6:24am On Feb 17, 2020
Thank you my governor, kindly send them to Agodi.... We are enjoying the peace in Ibadan...

(1) (Reply)

I Strongly Believe Coronavirus Is Caused By Corruption – EFCC Boss Magu Says / US Embasador Finally Reveals Conditions To Reverse Visa Ban On Nigeria / Abimbola Adelakun - The Real Trouble With Ibrahim Magu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.