Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,423 members, 7,822,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

May Be Devil Came To Church! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / May Be Devil Came To Church! (180 Views)

Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches / Prophecies About 2015 Presidential Election That Never Came To Pass / Apostle Johnson Suleman Dressed As A Policeman To Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

May Be Devil Came To Church! by Nobody: 1:13am On Feb 17, 2020
after the worship session in church yesterday ,there came a session of praise, then this lady came into the the church as drummers where rolling out drums with choir singing , she dressed provocatively and dancing provocatively attracting every body's attention! in a but shell she stole the show because I noticed even the camera crew couldn't help and she keep popping up on every screen , I believed she was doing it intentionally.
a tall well endowed pretty girl with those expensive wig, she was even mixing shoki dance with alanta and I was like, wow just like every other person in the church, may be devil came to church..

typing
Re: May Be Devil Came To Church! by DownChelsea(f): 1:16am On Feb 17, 2020
The only way the devil entered the church is “modern day phariseesm”. In a nutshell, PROTESTANTISM
Re: May Be Devil Came To Church! by dawnomike(m): 1:59am On Feb 17, 2020
Sometimes, the devil does go to church and even pays visit to the mosque in another form shocked

(1) (Reply)

How To Teach Your Children To Pray || SIMPLE TIPS / Muslim Brothers / It's Possible To Have More Men In Heaven Than Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.