Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,783 members, 7,955,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:45 PM

The Story Of How I Hacked My Merrybet Account And Made Lots Of Money. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The Story Of How I Hacked My Merrybet Account And Made Lots Of Money. (1346 Views)

Today's Games: Odds 24.70...merrybet Booking Code=11032717 / Bet9ja, Nairabet, Merrybet, Surebet Live Betting / Cristiano Ronaldo 'A Waste Of Money'- Napoli President Aurelio De Laurentiis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Story Of How I Hacked My Merrybet Account And Made Lots Of Money. by vincentautoss: 4:21am On Feb 17, 2020
I don't like anything related to football except playing the soccer computer games. I hardly watch soccer ⚽️ matches except maybe if I went to somebody's place and meet live match or Nigeria wants to play a serious match.

I also hated betting with passion. Not until about three years ago when one of my uncle Jerry, and a friend Howard encouraged me to start betting. According to them, I might do well since I am so good in computer.
So reluctantly I agreed.

Then Howard my friend registered me in Merrybet. Howard was a fan of Merrybet while my uncle was at that time a fan of Nairabet

The first three days, Howard was the one betting for me. At the end of the three days, he thought me how to bet and gave me some prediction websites, and I took over.

It was not really pleasant as I was still not making enough money. Then he told me that it's because I am not a subscribed member of those prediction websites that's why. That if I subscribe, they will give me more sure games. So I subscribed but yet failed. At the end of my subscription, I did not renew again.

Then I started making real research on soccer ⚽️ betting. That's when I discovered that there are up to about 10 types of betting but people only use more of accumulator type because they don't know the rest.

With this knowledge gathered plus orientations my uncle also gave me, I decided to bet. I was making money better than when I was using accumulated tyres but I needed something more to make more money.

That was how a thought got into my mind. "can't you write a program to hack their system?"Then I said let me try it out.

I started developing formulas and programming codes to hack my own account. The purpose of this program was that, whether I bet the right games or wrong, their system should be fooled and think I won and pay me. I did this for Merrybet but to no avail. Then I moved to Nairabet, Bet9ja, Betking yet all these systems security seemed to be too tough at first. This took me about two months.

Then I moved back to Merrybet and used MAN IN THE MIDDLE ATTACK hacking strategy coupled with my formulas and programs I've written. And alas! I got into their backend!!!

From there, I was able to manipulate their system and plant a virus there that will favour my account.

But there was a problem still. The odds I could bet from their backend and win was just 1.2 odds. So I was just managing it.

But as you may know, every month these people update their servers. So at month-end, the next update wiped the virus I planted from their backend.

But I did not give up.

So I started making a fresh formula and also program new codes and software/viruses for the attack.

Having succeeded once, I knew that it's very possible to hack the system of Merrybet so I made three things.

1) The main virus that fooled their system and made them thought my bet was correct. (I managed to upgrade the 1.2 odds to 2 odds.

2) A Robot that runs from their backend. This robot had two major assignments.

Assignment A was for it to monitor any Merrybet updates. If it detected any updates from their end, it was to hide my files somewhere in their server so my hard work what be touched.

Assignment B was the robot to copy bets. What I mean by copy bet is that I thought to myself, though Merrybet officials trust their system hence they don't check your betting history before they pay you. Besides, if they should be checking everyone's betting history, how many can they check since bettors and winners are many? But nevertheless, what if they finally check my betting history one day and discover that they have been paying me falsely? So I had to make the robot copy bet.

How the copy bet worked was that each time I want to bet, of course, you know that I don't have to look for predictions. But after all, games have been played, the robot will wipe my original game choices/list, and look for winners in their system that betted on two odds like me, and replace their choices with mine. This, the robot does automatically.

So I was set for phase two of my work. Like I said in the past, as a hacker, you must be a bad programmer.

So I started the betting with N20, 000 and it gave me 40k the first day. I quickly removed the capital and put the gain of 20k and surely, I got another 40k in total.

Then I put 40k and got 80k. I removed 40k and put 40k. Well, this was what I did until I got 1.8m before they blocked it. But before that, I sensed that something was beginning to go wrong so I already withdrew my money

THE END ���
Re: The Story Of How I Hacked My Merrybet Account And Made Lots Of Money. by Snipper007: 4:56am On Feb 17, 2020
Congratulations to u
Re: The Story Of How I Hacked My Merrybet Account And Made Lots Of Money. by hopeforcharles(m): 4:59am On Feb 17, 2020
Unlikely true, so lies undecided

2 Likes

Re: The Story Of How I Hacked My Merrybet Account And Made Lots Of Money. by Hypnotise: 6:05am On Feb 17, 2020
How can you calm down to tell so many lies?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Story Of How I Hacked My Merrybet Account And Made Lots Of Money. by Gafdam(m): 9:16am On Feb 17, 2020
Oshey, gbule!!! Werey scammer

3 Likes

Re: The Story Of How I Hacked My Merrybet Account And Made Lots Of Money. by OttHin: 9:23am On Feb 17, 2020
The lies sweet oooo, e taste like beans with okro soup

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

$23 In Monthly Allowance: Nigeria Insults Rashidi Yekini And Samuel Okwaraji / Christain Erickson Of Denmark Is Facing A Medical emergency / World Cup 2022: Ronaldo’s Reaction To Ramos Stunning Goal Against Switzerland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.