Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,710 members, 7,955,677 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:34 PM

Five Brilliant Ways To Use Your Contact To Get A Job - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Five Brilliant Ways To Use Your Contact To Get A Job (20295 Views)

Optimize Your Contact List / How To Use Your Smartphone For A Job / Learn How To Use Your Android Phones To Earn Cool Income Free Of Charge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five Brilliant Ways To Use Your Contact To Get A Job by fineguy11(m): 7:46am On Feb 17, 2020
No 4 is very important.. It works.
Re: Five Brilliant Ways To Use Your Contact To Get A Job by Adedayo9591: 7:48am On Feb 17, 2020
*VACANCY*
Receptionist/Secretary urgently needed at Shelter Square Global Properties & Estate LTD. at Abule Ado by Abule Ado bus stop agric coker building materials complex, Lagos State.
Applicant must be computer literate and a minimum of National Diploma (OND). If interested kindly forward your CV to sheltersquarepropt@yahoo.com
rebroadcast someone might need this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Five Brilliant Ways To Use Your Contact To Get A Job by donshaddow(m): 7:57am On Feb 17, 2020
PatrickOkunima:
Please join the discussion, if you know any other tip.
How far, wetin dey happen?
Re: Five Brilliant Ways To Use Your Contact To Get A Job by Karlifate: 7:58am On Feb 17, 2020
kiss

1 Like

Re: Five Brilliant Ways To Use Your Contact To Get A Job by jospepper(m): 7:59am On Feb 17, 2020
Nice one there.
Re: Five Brilliant Ways To Use Your Contact To Get A Job by NeoWanZaeed(m): 8:07am On Feb 17, 2020
Easier said than done
Re: Five Brilliant Ways To Use Your Contact To Get A Job by Ajibade123(m): 8:18am On Feb 17, 2020
nice article
see benefits of emotional branding with examples https://explicitsuccess.com/emotional-branding-examples/
Re: Five Brilliant Ways To Use Your Contact To Get A Job by richPHAROAH: 8:20am On Feb 17, 2020
nigeria and useless english. what the heck is contacts?/?
Re: Five Brilliant Ways To Use Your Contact To Get A Job by Nobody: 8:21am On Feb 17, 2020
I hate this word: LOOKING FOR JOB.,
Re: Five Brilliant Ways To Use Your Contact To Get A Job by Mendula35(m): 8:37am On Feb 17, 2020
IPhone 6s 16gb for sale. Very neat
Price 48k
Location ilorin
Re: Five Brilliant Ways To Use Your Contact To Get A Job by Flame4chi(m): 8:57am On Feb 17, 2020
xpmode:

You might be lucky this morning

Location? Kaduna I guess? I have experience in Event centre management.
Re: Five Brilliant Ways To Use Your Contact To Get A Job by Nehyooh(m): 9:01am On Feb 17, 2020
Insightful !
Thanks !!!
Re: Five Brilliant Ways To Use Your Contact To Get A Job by uuzba(m): 9:16am On Feb 17, 2020
Onlineclothing:
Office wears available for male pant trousers 1500
Chinos 3k
Turkey shirt 3500
Tm Lewin grade 1 4k
Payment on delivery check profile for whatapps contact and dm

Pant trouser. grin

Re: Five Brilliant Ways To Use Your Contact To Get A Job by Villain7: 9:27am On Feb 17, 2020
Nice, but sometimes it doesn't tell who the person really is.... But the info is very educative
Re: Five Brilliant Ways To Use Your Contact To Get A Job by chival(f): 10:08am On Feb 17, 2020
1. Hone your craft/skill. If your friends and aquaintances know you are very good at what you do you may be half way there already.

2. Assume someone is always watching you and ensure your character and attitude to work are good. Back when I was job hunting, I was called for an interview by a firm I did not apply to. When the interview was done, I was told that I had been recommended by someone who had good things to say about my work ethics and character. I was shocked when I was given his name. He had worked very briefly at a firm run jointly by the one I worked in. I could count the number of times I had met and interacted with this person on one hand. I called him to thank him and he laughed away my surprise. Someone is always watching, and what they see can make or mar your chances.

2 Likes

Re: Five Brilliant Ways To Use Your Contact To Get A Job by ForbesHomesNG(m): 10:52am On Feb 17, 2020
bankyblue:
Wow..... Nice one, better than snake and APC news
Re: Five Brilliant Ways To Use Your Contact To Get A Job by Miraj22(f): 11:34am On Feb 17, 2020
I pray I get a job this year, I'm tired of searching

1 Like

Re: Five Brilliant Ways To Use Your Contact To Get A Job by lewis512(m): 11:59am On Feb 17, 2020
What about those that demand monetary gesture or sex from man or lady respectfully cause they wan give you job
Re: Five Brilliant Ways To Use Your Contact To Get A Job by JimCrane30(m): 1:28pm On Feb 17, 2020
Help a brother. I need a job!

Areas of Abilities: Content Writing, Advertising, Graphics, Project Management, Journalism

I have an M. A in English Literature
Re: Five Brilliant Ways To Use Your Contact To Get A Job by benny4wax(m): 2:33pm On Feb 17, 2020
Pls, I am interested in this application. I am based in Kaduna state.
xpmode:

You might be lucky this morning

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Five Brilliant Ways To Use Your Contact To Get A Job by Honeydenz(f): 2:36pm On Feb 17, 2020
Biko I need a job
Re: Five Brilliant Ways To Use Your Contact To Get A Job by Coolcalmcollect(m): 2:48pm On Feb 17, 2020
so you didn't employ a guy cos on his facebook he was bashing girls and calling them out on the bshit... woman wrapper naim you be. who your bizness epp?? get out with your advice
Re: Five Brilliant Ways To Use Your Contact To Get A Job by Coolcalmcollect(m): 2:50pm On Feb 17, 2020
Mendula35:
IPhone 6s 16gb for sale. Very neat
Price 48k
Location ilorin
come and buy my own of 30k so you can sell it and make profit of 18k what do you say?
Re: Five Brilliant Ways To Use Your Contact To Get A Job by CryptoBo: 12:18pm On Feb 22, 2020
Who seeks will always find. Now there are a lot of jobs, so you just need to spend some time and effort in order to find the job of your dreams.
Re: Five Brilliant Ways To Use Your Contact To Get A Job by kari4chat: 12:29pm On Feb 22, 2020
trippleKAY:
I need a job please o lipsrsealed

send me a message on kari4chat@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

It Will Cost Me At Least N80k/Month To Make A Trip To My Npower-Teach Community / Standard Chartered Bank Recruitment March 2017 (9 Positions) / More Job As President Buhari Commission Olam Farm At Kaduna (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.