Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,112 members, 7,811,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:23 AM

How To Exchange Your Car For A Plot Of Land - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How To Exchange Your Car For A Plot Of Land (809 Views)

Make use of your car as an exchange for land and house in ibeju Lekki Lagos . / DO YOU HAVE A TOKUNBO CAR TO EXCHANGE FOR A PLOTS IN SOME OF OUR ESTATES / Gift Yourself a Plot of Land at Ibeju-Lekki This Season For N650k.Awoof Offer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Exchange Your Car For A Plot Of Land by miclaymichael(m): 8:16am On Feb 17, 2020
Exchanging your car for a plot of land is very much possible with lesser risk if you take the following steps.

Although, things like this are not very common in the industry these days but it's just like the good old days of trade by barter (although I wasn't born until the introduction of currency, so I missed it, but we read about it - I mean I read about how it works).

Many people have asked questions like "can I exchange my car for a land / property? Or is it possible to give my plot of land for a car and so on...

My advice is, verify the genuineness of the landed property first - do a background research on the person that wants to offer you the land and those connected i.e the family members & authorities, especially the principal family members just to be sure they all have the same interest regarding the land and the person taking possession of the car.

Then get a good lawyer to prepare an agreement(with one or two witness(es)) that'll reflect that the car was given in exchange for the land.

Take as many pictures as you can (from different angle of the land). Make sure the car is also on the land and in that picture with you and the land owners). Stand at unlike sides of the car front and back (make the plate number show, and if it's not registered yet - include the chassis number, engine number, model, type and year and attach the custom papers too).

Finally, attach the pictures to the agreement and also refer to the pictures in the agreement, perfect your title immediately and that should be OK �.
Have a blessed day.
#mrproperty #propertyconsultant

(1) (Reply)

Direct Land Sales....600k Per Plot And 3.5m For 6plots Fenced. / A Big Functional School For Sale In Benin City / Currently Active Realtor Whatsapp Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.