Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,690 members, 7,816,823 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Longer Lasting Solution To The Stubborn Weeds - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Longer Lasting Solution To The Stubborn Weeds (4533 Views)

Agric Zyme Organic Fertilizer: The Lasting Solution / Management Of Weeds And Weed Seeds: Organically And Conventionally / Economic Importance Of Weeds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Longer Lasting Solution To The Stubborn Weeds by Alberttahir: 3:30pm On Aug 15, 2020
Good day to you all. Please which pre emergent chemical is best for cassava and Mellon farm? Someone advice me against using atrazine because of the Mellon.
Re: Longer Lasting Solution To The Stubborn Weeds by Cuteboi98(m): 6:22pm On Aug 31, 2020
Alberttahir:
Good day to you all. Please which pre emergent chemical is best for cassava and Mellon farm? Someone advice me against using atrazine because of the Mellon.

1 Like

Re: Longer Lasting Solution To The Stubborn Weeds by Emempaul(m): 7:59am On Sep 01, 2020
faetth:
How much do you spend on weeding your cassava and maize every season? Do you wish there was a longer lasting solution to the stubborn weeds affecting maize and cassava? Worry no more, VIGOR [/b]is here”
Vigor is a broad spectrum systemic pre emergence herbicide for the control of broadleaves, sedges and grasses in maize and cassava.
Mode of Use:
Apply immediately after sowing or within 24 hours on wet soil for best results
Benefits include;
Long control period of 8 – 10 weeks
It controls weeds at the critical stage of crop growth
Control of grasses at 3 leaf stages maximum and broadleaves control at 6 leaf stage
Control of Cyperus esculentus (Sedges)
It minimizes the need for a post emergence herbicide in maize and cassava
Vigor contains three active ingredients –mesotrione, S-metholachlor & terbuthylazine

For more inquiries and purchase call [b]08112940846

how much please
Re: Longer Lasting Solution To The Stubborn Weeds by bizzibodi(m): 5:24pm On Sep 17, 2020
faetth:

The first picture shows before treatment and teh second picture shows after treatment in 9 days
This your selective herbicides for rice will it also have contact on d rice plants?
Re: Longer Lasting Solution To The Stubborn Weeds by Woofer: 6:11pm On Sep 17, 2020
@op, your WhatsApp number is not active
Re: Longer Lasting Solution To The Stubborn Weeds by Nobody: 6:18pm On Apr 20, 2021
Please recommend a herbicide for my maize and cassava inter planted. Grasses are dealing with my farm seriously.

1 Like

Re: Longer Lasting Solution To The Stubborn Weeds by Growingboi(m): 3:56pm On Feb 24
Did you get an answer to this please?

Please recommend a herbicide for my maize and cassava inter planted. Grasses are dealing with my farm seriously.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Free Hybrid Pineapple Suckers ,We Give You For Free in Large Quantity / Peacocks For Sale / My Xmas Broiller In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.