Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,325 members, 7,954,317 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:34 PM

I Respect Diego Simeone A Lot - Jürgen Klopp - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Respect Diego Simeone A Lot - Jürgen Klopp (420 Views)

Diego Simeone to leave Atletico Madrid at the end of the season - Reports / Guardiola: "I Respect Arsenal On The Pitch, But Not Much Off The Pitch" / Diego Simeone: “you Can Take Cristiano Ronaldo To A War And He’ll Win It For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Respect Diego Simeone A Lot - Jürgen Klopp by OfficialDlh(m): 9:09am On Feb 17, 2020
Liverpool manager Jürgen Klopp has spoken ahead of his side Champions League tie against Atletico Madrid on Tuesday.

The last Champion league winner will play in a stadium they are familiar with as it was at Wanda Metropolitano they defeated Tottenham Hotspur to win the title.

Speaking ahead of the Tuesday game, Klopp spoke of his respect for Diego Simeone saying they have the same story.

Though Diego Simeone and his boys have been struggling in the league so far, but Klopp still believes they can put up a great fight.

'Their goal difference is they have scored only 25 which is not too many, but have conceded only 17, which is low,' Klopp said [analyzing Atletico performance in La Liga]

Continue Reading: https://www.elitessport.de/2020/02/i-respect-diego-simeone-lot-jurgen-klopp.html

Re: I Respect Diego Simeone A Lot - Jürgen Klopp by Nehyooh(m): 9:22am On Feb 17, 2020
The match go sweet gan......

(1) (Reply)

Boateng Comments On The 2015 UCL Dribble From Messi (VIDEO) / Messi Donates €1m To Barcelona Hospital Fighting Coronavirus / Drogba & Eto'o Slam Doctors Proposing The Testing of Covid-19 Vaccines In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.