Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,666 members, 7,816,718 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Son With Spider Man-themed Birthday As He Turns 4 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Son With Spider Man-themed Birthday As He Turns 4 (661 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 38th Birthday Today / Jaiden Oluwatobi Adenibuya's Spiderman Themed Birthday Party (Photo) / Amara Kanu Set To Throw Beyonce Themed Birthday Bash [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Son With Spider Man-themed Birthday As He Turns 4 by GistkitNG: 10:32am On Feb 17, 2020
Controversial actress from Nollywood, Tonto Dikeh is as happy as her son King Andre is celebrating his 4th birthday today.
The actress wrote about how his presence changed her life, taking her Instagram page, and decided to throw him a Spider man-themed birthday.

She wrote

Happy birthday My Little man,

Feb 17th the day my life changed for the Best all because you chose me.

My love for you grows a thousand miles a and over every second.

I Love you King Andre Dikeh, you pratically are my Life/ My World/ My Joy..

EveryDay with you is the best day of my Life…

God bless and direct your path honey

I LOOOOVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEE YOU DEEPLY JUICYMAN”, she wrote

She shared lovely photos of King Andre.

Source: https://www.gistkit.com.ng/entertainment/tonto-dikeh-celebrates-son-with-spider-man-themed-birthday-as-he-turns-4/

CC: Lalasticlala mynd44 Dominique rocknation seun

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Son With Spider Man-themed Birthday As He Turns 4 by Ciaos: 10:47am On Feb 17, 2020
Yeye papa dey sue mama up and down for unnecessary things,and pikin name don turn Dike finally... yeye papa everywhere making noise instead of being responsible...
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Son With Spider Man-themed Birthday As He Turns 4 by Brooke60(f): 10:54am On Feb 17, 2020
Ciaos:
Yeye papa dey sue mama up and down for unnecessary things,and pikin name don turn Dike finally... yeye papa everywhere making noise instead of being responsible...
Judging from afar...Interesting

(1) (Reply)

Heavy Weight Boxing Champion Anthony Joshua Spars On The Streets Of Sagamu / Gulder Ultimate Search Begins. / I'm The President Of Snail Eaters Association,i Can Still Your Heart- Dayo Amusa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.