Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,770 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:34 PM

Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her Son’s 4th Birthday. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her Son’s 4th Birthday. (400 Views)

Imade Adeleke Hugs Jamil Balogun On His 4th Birthday / Jamil Balogun's 4th Birthday: Tiwa Savage Celebrates Son's 4th Birthday In Style / Bisola Aiyeola Nursery Graduation, 4th Birthday, Confirmation (Throwback Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her Son’s 4th Birthday. by vicloaded247(m): 11:17am On Feb 17, 2020
Tonto Dikeh throws her son, King Andre, a birthday bash on Monday, as he clocked 4years old. The actress shared pictures from the Spider-man themed photo shoot that Andre had for the birthday celebration.

In one snap, the birthday boy can be seen posing next to his mom.

Tonto Dikeh captioned, “Happy birthday My Little man, Feb 17th the day my life changed for the Best all because you chose me.

My love for you grows a thousand miles a and over every second. I Love you King Andre Dikeh, you pratically are my Life/ My World/ My Joy..
EveryDay with you is the best day of my Life…
God bless and direct your path honey

I LOOOOVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEE YOU DEEPLY JUICYMAN” she wrote

She shared lovely photos of King Andre.

See below;
https://vicloaded247.com/tonto-dikeh-celebrates-her-sons-4th-birthday/

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress, Patience Oseni Dies / "Showing Off Your Wealth Might Be A Grevious Sin" Ufuoma Mcdermott / American Rapper Pop Smoke Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.