Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,201 members, 7,829,295 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Adeyemi Oyetade Facilitating Deportation Of Nigerians From Norway - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Adeyemi Oyetade Facilitating Deportation Of Nigerians From Norway (29853 Views)

India Conducts Mass Deportation Of Nigerians Without Giving Them A Reason / Video Of Mass Deportation Of Dubai-Based Nigerians / Panic As Massive Deportation Of Nigerians From Germany Begins Tomorrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeyemi Oyetade Facilitating Deportation Of Nigerians From Norway by SOFTDRINK: 6:01pm On Feb 17, 2020
Dareal90s:

Ahah, mumu, they have been traitors since ur first generation yet u put ur life in their hands, when will u av sense?
@ the bolded

Thank you for educating me.
Re: Adeyemi Oyetade Facilitating Deportation Of Nigerians From Norway by Dareal90s(m): 6:02pm On Feb 17, 2020
SOFTDRINK:

@ the bolded

Thank you for educating me.
Good I am lecturing u, now the question: when will u have sense and stop depending on them?

1 Like

Re: Adeyemi Oyetade Facilitating Deportation Of Nigerians From Norway by banio: 6:06pm On Feb 17, 2020
creolehunt:
A family friend once served time in a Moroccan prison. While there, the Nigerian ambassador to Morocco visited the prison given that there was a sizable number of Nigerians there.

When Mr Ambassador visited, the Nigerian inmates were called to have a chat with him. During the chat he asked three out of the bunch their names (coincidentally they were from same ethnicity) and when they replied, Mr Ambassador shrugged and said "why are your people always embarrassing Nigeria"?

Can you imagine that level of unprofessionalism?

Despite ethnicity, he said the truth " Why will anyone embarrass Nigeria"

2 Likes

Re: Adeyemi Oyetade Facilitating Deportation Of Nigerians From Norway by banio: 6:08pm On Feb 17, 2020
Let them come home jejely now ooh. Not when Corona abi Corolla hit Norway, they will be begging to come home
Re: Adeyemi Oyetade Facilitating Deportation Of Nigerians From Norway by Nobody: 6:09pm On Feb 17, 2020
Some Nigerians will go abroad and forget where they come from, instead of working hard and staying away from useless things , you'll see them chasing white women up and down, going to clubs and feeling like oyinbos themselves. Some will even curse Nigeria and say they're never coming back until shit happens.

I hope this guy sent money home because if not him own don finish be dat.

Nigerians in diaspora whether you get paper or not use your brain and time wisely. Invest back home for any eventualities.

5 Likes

Re: Adeyemi Oyetade Facilitating Deportation Of Nigerians From Norway by 12inchess: 6:22pm On Feb 17, 2020
This is not even a Nigerian problem. It's a black problem. Africans and people of African ancestry are always evil to their people once they get to position of power.

1 Like

Re: Adeyemi Oyetade Facilitating Deportation Of Nigerians From Norway by Isoduwa(m): 6:26pm On Feb 17, 2020
maxbj:
What will he gain in doing this... I hope its not true sha

Euro €
Re: Adeyemi Oyetade Facilitating Deportation Of Nigerians From Norway by 12inchess: 6:27pm On Feb 17, 2020
staga:

Assist them in what sense? Can you explain what you mean by "assist those Nigerians who have problem with their papers"? What kind of assistance? The only assistance is you should go home, regularize your papers and come back legally. What other assistance are you talking about?

I was in a foreign country recently and was given a ride by a Nigerian guy I know. Only for police to stop us and lo and behold, he was driving with an expired license. I kept asking myself why I did not use public transportation instead of enduring the embarrassment we were subjected to.

Many of our guys think they can get away with the things they do here abroad. Iro ni! Not possible.
See Mr, everything is not black and white. There are times when the ambassador would vouch for a citizen and the citizen would get a pass. During the Coronavirus in China, the Americans where the first to get flown out from Wuhan because their embassy and ambassador made it happen. Keep that in mind.
Re: Adeyemi Oyetade Facilitating Deportation Of Nigerians From Norway by laiza(m): 7:40pm On Feb 17, 2020
creolehunt:
A family friend once served time in a Moroccan prison. While there, the Nigerian ambassador to Morocco visited the prison given that there was a sizable number of Nigerians there.

When Mr Ambassador visited, the Nigerian inmates were called to have a chat with him. During the chat he asked three out of the bunch their names (coincidentally they were from same ethnicity) and when they replied, Mr Ambassador shrugged and said "why are your people always embarrassing Nigeria"?

Can you imagine that level of unprofessionalism?
How is that unprofessionalism? If someone is disgracing Nigeria outside Nigeria may that individual never make it back to Nigeria alive. Let us call a spade a spade. It doesn't stop the consular from helping. He asked 3 names randomly and they all happen to be from the same place, then they are a disgrace to Nigeria as a country and even to the consular himself. Question is if those people had been upright would they end up in prison?
Secondly, if they were asked to be transferred to nigeria to complete their prison sentence would they say yes?
Awon oloriburuku.
Hear me here and hear me well, if you're a Nigerian and you're disgracing Nigeria wherever you are it shall not be well with you. Who ever you may be. High born or nonentity....you shall all be wiped out like ants against a river. You people don't even understand where we have found ourselves. You still saying unprofessionalism. You lot are wicked souls.

2 Likes

Re: Adeyemi Oyetade Facilitating Deportation Of Nigerians From Norway by Nobody: 9:19pm On Feb 17, 2020
Dareal90s:

Let me b d one to tell u say make e no pain u coz we r d one on d beat right now

Wetin you dey talk? Them dey make beats here?
Re: Adeyemi Oyetade Facilitating Deportation Of Nigerians From Norway by Dareal90s(m): 10:57pm On Feb 17, 2020
successful35:

Wetin you dey talk? Them dey make beats here?
Ahah dumb village boy, when talking about tribes in 9ja we only knw Hausa, Igbo nd Yoruba, every other one na minority, go find 1 place sit
Re: Adeyemi Oyetade Facilitating Deportation Of Nigerians From Norway by Nobody: 10:59pm On Feb 17, 2020
Dareal90s:
Ahah dumb village boy, when talking about tribes in 9ja we only knw Hausa, Igbo nd Yoruba, every other one na minority, go find 1 place sit

Nor be your fault, na faceless forum we dey.
Re: Adeyemi Oyetade Facilitating Deportation Of Nigerians From Norway by Dareal90s(m): 11:02pm On Feb 17, 2020
successful35:

If not faceless can u see me in d street nd stay to confront me? You dare not stare at me.
Re: Adeyemi Oyetade Facilitating Deportation Of Nigerians From Norway by Dareal90s(m): 11:03pm On Feb 17, 2020
successful35:

If not faceless can u see me in d street nd stay to confront me? You dare not stare at me. Not ur type.
Re: Adeyemi Oyetade Facilitating Deportation Of Nigerians From Norway by Nobody: 11:04pm On Feb 17, 2020
Dareal90s:
If not faceless can u see me in d street nd stay to confront me? You dare not stare at me.

Drop your whatsapp and tell me your location. I'm 34 years old. What about you?
Re: Adeyemi Oyetade Facilitating Deportation Of Nigerians From Norway by Nobody: 11:04pm On Feb 17, 2020
Dareal90s:
If not faceless can u see me in d street nd stay to confront me? You dare not stare at me. Not ur type.

Tell me your instagram handle
Re: Adeyemi Oyetade Facilitating Deportation Of Nigerians From Norway by Dareal90s(m): 11:10pm On Feb 17, 2020
successful35:

Tell me your instagram handle
When men ar talking ur type dey leggo, u asking of Instagram handle, wetting ur fada wan do? Of u r really serious u knw how to reach me.
Re: Adeyemi Oyetade Facilitating Deportation Of Nigerians From Norway by Dareal90s(m): 11:11pm On Feb 17, 2020
successful35:

Drop your whatsapp and tell me your location. I'm 34 years old. What about you?
I see ur low level life, u r 34 years old, me am 18years, mumu
Re: Adeyemi Oyetade Facilitating Deportation Of Nigerians From Norway by Nobody: 11:12pm On Feb 17, 2020
Dareal90s:

I see ur low level life, u r 34 years old, me am 18years, mumu

Can you at least just tell me your first name?
Re: Adeyemi Oyetade Facilitating Deportation Of Nigerians From Norway by Dareal90s(m): 11:13pm On Feb 17, 2020
successful35:

Can you at least just tell me your first name?
For real? Dis 1 looking for 1st name among millions of ppl, u never serious anyways my first name na dammy. Waiting for u
Re: Adeyemi Oyetade Facilitating Deportation Of Nigerians From Norway by ServantsOfTruth: 12:33am On Feb 18, 2020
When your Ambassador is a coward this what you get in return
Re: Adeyemi Oyetade Facilitating Deportation Of Nigerians From Norway by 9jaRealist: 4:27am On Feb 18, 2020
richPHAROAH:
typical nigerian way of talking trash. all the countries i visited, u see illegal nigerians causing nuisance. when they are about getting deported for no papers, they wll be expecting the embassy to come to their aid. i remember when i visited turkey with my uncle and was arrest after clubing, the embassy saved my ass by letting them know i was just a tourist. they told them to give me time to present my passport and visa because i left it at home. lets say my visa expired and i was deported, it will be stupid to say nigerian ambasador is not helping.
shit news like ths should not be allowed to make front page
did you hear where he said he was urinating in a publick place? these nigerians think say them fit carry their disorganize life outsite. imagine saying shit like just because i wee here? man wtf. the way this guy talks i will depot him if i am immigration
did you also hear where he said he was calling the consular. why the Bleep will u call the consular instead of calling the embassy.
this is like calling buhari directly instead of calling the aso rock office number
staga:
One side of the story.

Some of these people entered those countries illegally and now want help from the consulate. Of course the consulate must cooperate with the local authorities in such cases. If not, innocent travelers with genuine papers will be affected when sweeping laws are passed to prevent all immigration to those countries.
geosegun:
How could you enter a foreign country with an agreement to leave at the expiration of your visa. You refused to leave after your visa expiry dates. You engage in frivolous and shameful acts and then you were caught. then, You cry wolf for your country to come and help you, after intentionally engaging in illegality. if you don't get help you cry blue murder. The youth of now a days love to live in self deception.

If I were the Consular General or even the President, I will not support illegality. I will not help, unless your case is genuine. If you enter a country illegally and also decide to engage in illicit acts, then whatever you see, be ready to face the music. Lets call a spade a spade. what is not good, is not good. There are no two ways about it.
I wonder why the youths are so gullible theses days. you do something wrong and you still want to be part in the back for wrong doing? shame!!!
staga:
Assist them in what sense? Can you explain what you mean by "assist those Nigerians who have problem with their papers"? What kind of assistance? The only assistance is you should go home, regularize your papers and come back legally. What other assistance are you talking about?

I was in a foreign country recently and was given a ride by a Nigerian guy I know. Only for police to stop us and lo and behold, he was driving with an expired license. I kept asking myself why I did not use public transportation instead of enduring the embarrassment we were subjected to.

Many of our guys think they can get away with the things they do here abroad. Iro ni! Not possible.

BLESS YOU ALL!
Many Nigerians are so used to cutting corners and even downright illegality, they think it normal. SMH

>

3 Likes

Re: Adeyemi Oyetade Facilitating Deportation Of Nigerians From Norway by 9jaRealist: 4:36am On Feb 18, 2020
bilulu:

Una go just sit down for una house dey talk rubbish. Because u no fit go no mean say u go dey insult person wey go. You people should stop talking out of ignorance

Better not to go than to go and commit illegalities...smh
>
Re: Adeyemi Oyetade Facilitating Deportation Of Nigerians From Norway by 9jaRealist: 4:48am On Feb 18, 2020
Coldie:
Everything about this country is just scary.

I have heard about this before. I heard they pay the Ambassador money for every Nigerian deported.

If u don't take time the Ambassadors kids are already citizens of Norway.

The kind of wickedness in Nigeria is too much

Nigerians with poor info and and rumour-mongering....
Why would they pay the Ambassador money? Is he a bounty hunter?

What these folks might be referring to is that many nations (not just Nigeria) enter into agreements to send convicted prisoners (not regular deportees) back to their own countries to serve out their jail terms in said country of origin, and will pay the cost of imprisonment in such country.
>
Re: Adeyemi Oyetade Facilitating Deportation Of Nigerians From Norway by joelag: 7:50am On Feb 18, 2020
This guy na mumu, you live in Norway for seven years, and small sense you non still get. Ode
Re: Adeyemi Oyetade Facilitating Deportation Of Nigerians From Norway by Technology14: 8:58am On Feb 18, 2020
Ok
Re: Adeyemi Oyetade Facilitating Deportation Of Nigerians From Norway by teymeah: 9:14am On Feb 18, 2020
you voted them in, you collected #500 naira each, some collected gala, rice, and some other stomach infrastructure things, some even collected okada, napep, sowing machines etc . you all traded your future and your children's future SO DEAL WITH IT
Re: Adeyemi Oyetade Facilitating Deportation Of Nigerians From Norway by BallBusting: 9:43am On Feb 18, 2020
Re: Adeyemi Oyetade Facilitating Deportation Of Nigerians From Norway by Punisher20: 1:26pm On Feb 19, 2020
[ote author=hisexcellency34 post=86725693]Ordinary Norway too dey treat Nigerians anyhow[/quote]
Are you sure ordinary Norway
Re: Adeyemi Oyetade Facilitating Deportation Of Nigerians From Norway by Exoplanet: 2:30pm On Feb 29, 2020
Re: Adeyemi Oyetade Facilitating Deportation Of Nigerians From Norway by samtol4(m): 11:35pm On Feb 29, 2020
hisexcellency34:
Ordinary Norway too dey treat Nigerians anyhow
You called Norway ordinary ? Hahaha
Re: Adeyemi Oyetade Facilitating Deportation Of Nigerians From Norway by Bobby4345: 6:24am On Mar 01, 2020
Rubbish post !!!

With the right travel document and resident permit NO ONE WILL DEPORT YOU.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

School Bus Conveying Pupils Summersaults In Imo (Photos) / Anambra Int'l Airport: Commercial Flights Arrive From Abuja & Lagos:video / Mass Deportation Of Nigerians From India

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.