Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,890 members, 7,817,618 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

Inside Thailand Slaughterhouse Where Pigs Are Clubbed To Death. - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Inside Thailand Slaughterhouse Where Pigs Are Clubbed To Death. (3410 Views)

Cow Escapes From A New York City Slaughterhouse (video) / Thailand Fish For Sale / I Bought A Bag Of Rice From Thailand In Lagos Today (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Inside Thailand Slaughterhouse Where Pigs Are Clubbed To Death. by Explorers(m): 1:15pm On Feb 17, 2020
Horrifying photos show the disgusting conditions inside a Thai slaughterhouse where pigs are clubbed to death.

1 Like

Re: Inside Thailand Slaughterhouse Where Pigs Are Clubbed To Death. by Explorers(m): 1:16pm On Feb 17, 2020
Men can be seen butchering a truck-full of pig carcasses at an outdoor market near the Thai capital of Bangkok, Thailand.

1 Like

Re: Inside Thailand Slaughterhouse Where Pigs Are Clubbed To Death. by Explorers(m): 1:17pm On Feb 17, 2020
Burmese women clean entrails, while pigs on the other side of the wall await their death, at the slaughterhouse located a few hours from the Thai capital, Bangkok.

1 Like

Re: Inside Thailand Slaughterhouse Where Pigs Are Clubbed To Death. by Explorers(m): 1:17pm On Feb 17, 2020
Thai men unloads pigs from a farm truck on to the ramp leading them down to the pen where they will wait to be slaughtered

Dozens of pigs are cramped together in the slaughterhouse holding pen before they're clubbed and their necks are slit.

An abattoir worker stuns the pig in a holding room to prepare it for slaughter near Bangkok

4 Likes

Re: Inside Thailand Slaughterhouse Where Pigs Are Clubbed To Death. by NGRsenate: 1:20pm On Feb 17, 2020
Wow

The only problem I see there is with hygiene.

7 Likes

Re: Inside Thailand Slaughterhouse Where Pigs Are Clubbed To Death. by Nobody: 1:24pm On Feb 17, 2020
Explorers:
Thai men unloads pigs from a farm truck on to the ramp leading them down to the pen where they will wait to be slaughtered

Dozens of pigs are cramped together in the slaughterhouse holding pen before they're clubbed and their necks are slit.

An abattoir worker stuns the pig in a holding room to prepare it for slaughter near Bangkok
I inhumane no sorry, inhu-animals

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside Thailand Slaughterhouse Where Pigs Are Clubbed To Death. by Nmezor(f): 1:27pm On Feb 17, 2020
Pork loading... I do hope they don't HV infections though...The meat is great though
Re: Inside Thailand Slaughterhouse Where Pigs Are Clubbed To Death. by Skeendip(m): 1:30pm On Feb 17, 2020
These Asians sef
Re: Inside Thailand Slaughterhouse Where Pigs Are Clubbed To Death. by hahn(m): 1:31pm On Feb 17, 2020
Omo see better business setting shocked
Re: Inside Thailand Slaughterhouse Where Pigs Are Clubbed To Death. by Nobody: 1:38pm On Feb 17, 2020
This is quite unlike me but I have to say this here and now.

I hope the conspiracy theorists can see this right now?

Good. So, that the moment this s#it results in some kind of swine flu outbreak or some other 'unknown' virus no one is gonna go all out to say it is a "depopulation" agenda set in motion by the CIA, Mossad or whoever as they are currently doing with the CoVid19 outbreak.

You can see the abattoir is a pigsty in disguise. No pun intended.

Meanwhile, vegetarians are the best smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside Thailand Slaughterhouse Where Pigs Are Clubbed To Death. by Nobody: 1:42pm On Feb 17, 2020
hahn:
Omo see better business setting shocked

Yeah. And probably the next best setting for another major global epidemic.

1 Like

Re: Inside Thailand Slaughterhouse Where Pigs Are Clubbed To Death. by Nobody: 1:45pm On Feb 17, 2020
Explorers:
Horrifying photos show the disgusting conditions inside a Thai slaughterhouse where pigs are clubbed to death.

Is that a La Liga jersey

First pic.
Re: Inside Thailand Slaughterhouse Where Pigs Are Clubbed To Death. by scrolldown88: 1:48pm On Feb 17, 2020
Explorer on the beat
Re: Inside Thailand Slaughterhouse Where Pigs Are Clubbed To Death. by dfrost: 1:54pm On Feb 17, 2020
Hygiene = 0

Little wonder their brothers from the other side unleashed a terrible one on the prowl now. angry

1 Like

Re: Inside Thailand Slaughterhouse Where Pigs Are Clubbed To Death. by oz4real83(m): 2:15pm On Feb 17, 2020
Apart from Japan, singapore, Taiwan, UAE, Israel, South Korea and Hong kong, most other Asian countries including China, are like Nigeria in how they live and do things. Don't be deceived by what u watch on television.

4 Likes

Re: Inside Thailand Slaughterhouse Where Pigs Are Clubbed To Death. by Flexherbal(m): 2:31pm On Feb 17, 2020
oz4real83:
Apart from Japan, singapore, Taiwan, UAE, Israel, South Korea and Hong kong, most other Asian countries including China, are like Nigeria in how they live and do things. Don't be deceived by what u watch on television.

You have a point.
Re: Inside Thailand Slaughterhouse Where Pigs Are Clubbed To Death. by crackkhaus: 2:51pm On Feb 17, 2020
Explorers:
Unless you're vegetarian and don't eat any meat, then there's no need calling this 'horrifying'.

All the beef, turkey, chicken, and goat meat we eat, they were killed in very inhumane ways... No animal is given anaesthetic to avoid pain before they're killed for food. grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside Thailand Slaughterhouse Where Pigs Are Clubbed To Death. by crackkhaus: 2:54pm On Feb 17, 2020
southniyikaye:
I inhumane no sorry, inhu-animals
Glad you corrected it cheesy

I am always beside myself with laughter when animal rights activists say animals should not be killed using inhumane techniques. Seriously? grin

They are animals, not humans dammmit.

3 Likes

Re: Inside Thailand Slaughterhouse Where Pigs Are Clubbed To Death. by sparog(m): 2:55pm On Feb 17, 2020
This is not cool ooh
Re: Inside Thailand Slaughterhouse Where Pigs Are Clubbed To Death. by Nobody: 3:07pm On Feb 17, 2020
Pork meat is ready! smiley
Re: Inside Thailand Slaughterhouse Where Pigs Are Clubbed To Death. by hahn(m): 3:37pm On Feb 17, 2020
mansakhalifa:

Lol
Re: Inside Thailand Slaughterhouse Where Pigs Are Clubbed To Death. by Explorers(m): 3:38pm On Feb 17, 2020
crackkhaus:

Unless you're vegetarian and don't eat any meat, then there's no need calling this 'horrifying'.

All the beef, turkey, chicken, and goat meat we eat, they were killed in very inhuman ways... No animal is given anaesthetic to avoid pain before they're killed for food. grin

Clubbing is the issue here i think.

1 Like

Re: Inside Thailand Slaughterhouse Where Pigs Are Clubbed To Death. by hahn(m): 3:44pm On Feb 17, 2020
Explorers:

I support the clubbing because it makes cutting the head to pieces easier

1 Like

Re: Inside Thailand Slaughterhouse Where Pigs Are Clubbed To Death. by hahn(m): 3:46pm On Feb 17, 2020
mansakhalifa:

If a major epidemic does not come from one of the numerous dirt infested odo-eran in Nigeria I don't think we should be bothered about this setting
Re: Inside Thailand Slaughterhouse Where Pigs Are Clubbed To Death. by CAPSLOCKED: 4:09pm On Feb 17, 2020
hahn:

If a major epidemic does not come from one of the numerous dirt infestedodo-eran in Nigeria I don't think we should be bothered about this setting

THIS MAN.
SEE HOW YOUR FRIENDS ARE SYMPATHISING WITH PIGS WHEN IN NIGERIA WE CLUB AND BURN HUMANS FOR FUN.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside Thailand Slaughterhouse Where Pigs Are Clubbed To Death. by Nobody: 4:15pm On Feb 17, 2020
hahn:

If a major epidemic does not come from one of the numerous dirt infested odo-eran in Nigeria I don't think we should be bothered about this setting

We should be worried/bothered. About every bloody thing.

Because when it does happen, some dumb conspiracy theorists might try to blame it on an attempt by the CIA or whoever to cripple the 'growing' economies of the Asian States.

They won't see this right now.

You should know what I mean. Wuhan 'seafood' market on my mind right now, man. Wuhan, man.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside Thailand Slaughterhouse Where Pigs Are Clubbed To Death. by JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI(m): 4:17pm On Feb 17, 2020
Explorer don come grin
Re: Inside Thailand Slaughterhouse Where Pigs Are Clubbed To Death. by Nobody: 4:20pm On Feb 17, 2020
What is wrong here?

Have u visited naija abbatoirs or meat markets before?
Re: Inside Thailand Slaughterhouse Where Pigs Are Clubbed To Death. by simplepee(f): 5:31pm On Feb 17, 2020
Who never chop pork never chop better meat.
Re: Inside Thailand Slaughterhouse Where Pigs Are Clubbed To Death. by Nobody: 5:46pm On Feb 17, 2020
This is sad cry
Re: Inside Thailand Slaughterhouse Where Pigs Are Clubbed To Death. by Papanwamaikpe: 5:50pm On Feb 17, 2020
Poor pigs embarassed
Re: Inside Thailand Slaughterhouse Where Pigs Are Clubbed To Death. by crackkhaus: 6:06pm On Feb 17, 2020
Explorers:

Lol, do you prefer gunshot?
Cos that's the preferred method in western countries.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Onunu with Pepper Soup Recipe / Nairalander And Wife Cooking Christmas Food- (pictures) / Why Is Rice A Must-eat On Sundays?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.