Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,248 members, 7,864,317 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 03:45 PM

USA Now Issues Mandatory Departure Date To Nigerians Visiting The Country. - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Now Issues Mandatory Departure Date To Nigerians Visiting The Country. (3895 Views)

Keyamo: Emirates Has Given Date To Resume Flight Operations To Nigeria / What I Learnt After Visiting The Brazilian Presidential Palace(photos, Video) / The Reality About Kazakhstan And Warning To Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: USA Now Issues Mandatory Departure Date To Nigerians Visiting The Country. by voltron14: 10:22pm On Feb 17, 2020
CSTR2:

Shut up.

Your service are in demand worldwide and you are here worshipping the worst president in the known world.

Are you even useful to your immediate family?

Go and sleep.

I even thought you had something intelligent you would say eventually.
Re: USA Now Issues Mandatory Departure Date To Nigerians Visiting The Country. by doggedfighter(f): 11:11pm On Feb 17, 2020
Alitair:

Like if you think this is immaturity at play....

Share if you think these two are hyping themselves...
Hyping? Those two are cruising around the world. Lol.
Re: USA Now Issues Mandatory Departure Date To Nigerians Visiting The Country. by doggedfighter(f): 11:13pm On Feb 17, 2020
voltron14:

Shatap.
Why are you attacking everyone? With the way you have travelled round the world. You should be more relaxed .
Re: USA Now Issues Mandatory Departure Date To Nigerians Visiting The Country. by doggedfighter(f): 11:14pm On Feb 17, 2020
CSTR2:

Shut up.

Your service are in demand worldwide and you are here worshipping the worst president in the known world.

Are you even useful to your immediate family?
See finishing. Real knockout

1 Like

Re: USA Now Issues Mandatory Departure Date To Nigerians Visiting The Country. by voltron14: 11:19pm On Feb 17, 2020
doggedfighter:

Why are you attacking everyone? With the way you have travelled round the world. You should be more relaxed .

Shatap.
Re: USA Now Issues Mandatory Departure Date To Nigerians Visiting The Country. by unity004(m): 12:37am On Feb 18, 2020
tongue grin they are jealous of Buhari's government achievements
Re: USA Now Issues Mandatory Departure Date To Nigerians Visiting The Country. by Ulunne777(f): 1:00am On Feb 18, 2020
Oh boy angry angry
This thread is savage 601. grin
Re: USA Now Issues Mandatory Departure Date To Nigerians Visiting The Country. by minasota(f): 5:04am On Feb 18, 2020
voltron14:

Go and sleep.

I even thought you had something intelligent you would say eventually.

Re: USA Now Issues Mandatory Departure Date To Nigerians Visiting The Country. by minasota(f): 5:11am On Feb 18, 2020
voltron14:

Dont be stupid.
I thought you're reasonable but never new you're clown!
Re: USA Now Issues Mandatory Departure Date To Nigerians Visiting The Country. by Nobody: 1:20pm On Mar 09, 2020
Lol, see how nations treat us like animals. You'd have your money and you cannot go anywhere. Its a shame. big shame.
Re: USA Now Issues Mandatory Departure Date To Nigerians Visiting The Country. by AfonjaBoston: 1:34pm On Mar 09, 2020
Lol at the fella who has never left naija but anticipates to be a citizen of another country.

Even if na your papa or mama go become citizen, wait till they become one before planning ahead. They may be denied or pass away (No pun intended)

Make Nigeria Great Again now!
Re: USA Now Issues Mandatory Departure Date To Nigerians Visiting The Country. by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 1:39pm On Mar 09, 2020
grin grin grin

CSTR2:

I am sabotaging the government?
By what means? Did buhari tell you I am the reason why he is a clueless tool?

At this age you don't have sense. I pity you.

And it is people like you that have no means of travelling out.

Re: USA Now Issues Mandatory Departure Date To Nigerians Visiting The Country. by AfonjaBoston: 9:02am On Mar 10, 2020
minasota:

A disgusting sign like that on a black President?
Apparently you dont know what that sign means. When DSS pick you up and treat your nonsense fccuked up small brain you will start whinning

I dont know what is wrong with these youths of today
Re: USA Now Issues Mandatory Departure Date To Nigerians Visiting The Country. by AfonjaBoston: 9:04am On Mar 10, 2020
minasota:

I thought you're reasonable but never new you're clown!

Your grammar is terribly

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Get To Ibadan From Lagos. / Travelling To Malaysia: Wat Is The Bta? / Angel Like Creature Falls Down From The Sky (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.