Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,143 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:06 AM

Need Advice From Auto Genius In The House - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Need Advice From Auto Genius In The House (683 Views)

I need Advice On Honda Baby Boy / Car Towing And Shipping From Auto Auctions In US To Lagos Nigeria / Sharp Benz 190 Saloon Auto Toks #820k 08096577304 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Advice From Auto Genius In The House by Olayetan(m): 3:01pm On Feb 17, 2020
Pls kindly advise me on this.

Few weeks ago, i had an accident that led to the damage of my car gear casing, the gear casing actually broke.

Right now, i got an option from my mech to buy only the casing while they will remove all the parts inside my gear and fix it inside the casing.

My fear now is, if i go for that option, will it serve me for a very long time and what chance do i have that its not going to give me issues later.

Also know, reason why i want to consider the repair is because i don't actually have much to opt for tokunbo gear.
Re: Need Advice From Auto Genius In The House by Olayetan(m): 3:08pm On Feb 17, 2020
Mr gazzuzz
Any advise from you??
Re: Need Advice From Auto Genius In The House by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:49pm On Feb 17, 2020
Life is a risk, take the risk.
Re: Need Advice From Auto Genius In The House by Olayetan(m): 3:58pm On Feb 17, 2020
GAZZUZZ:
Life is a risk, take the risk.
I know its a risk but what are my chances it won't give me issues later and is it doable to remove parts inside gear and couple it back inside a different casing...

(1) (Reply)

Cheap Registered 2000 Mercedes Benz A140 (350K) / Nigeria Used Toyota Corolla 2004, Silver. / Well Used 2013 Toyota Camry LE @ 3.050m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.