Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,663 members, 7,823,877 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

DOES ANYONE KNOWS ANYTHING ABOUT Eetcglobal - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / DOES ANYONE KNOWS ANYTHING ABOUT Eetcglobal (6152 Views)

Who Knows Anything About Sydani Group. / Please! Who knows anything about Travertine Nigeria? / Does anyone know a thing about CF LEAD? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

DOES ANYONE KNOWS ANYTHING ABOUT Eetcglobal by Kunzu(m): 3:09pm On Feb 17, 2020
Good afternoon house, Please, I want to know how genuine EETCGLOBAL is, as I have just received an invite from them.

1 Like

Re: DOES ANYONE KNOWS ANYTHING ABOUT Eetcglobal by Cherishsom: 4:13pm On Feb 17, 2020
Kunzu:
Good afternoon house, Please, I want to know how genuine EETCGLOBAL is, as I have just received a job invite from them.
me too
Re: DOES ANYONE KNOWS ANYTHING ABOUT Eetcglobal by beetle24(f): 4:29pm On Feb 17, 2020
Me too
Re: DOES ANYONE KNOWS ANYTHING ABOUT Eetcglobal by Xbolmax: 5:55pm On Feb 17, 2020
Same here
Re: DOES ANYONE KNOWS ANYTHING ABOUT Eetcglobal by Marketwindow: 6:00pm On Feb 17, 2020
Gnld
Re: DOES ANYONE KNOWS ANYTHING ABOUT Eetcglobal by AddeyFashion1(f): 8:31am On Feb 18, 2020
I got the invite too, but date scheduled for me is tommorw 19th....pls who is going today, let's know what's happening there. Pls share
Re: DOES ANYONE KNOWS ANYTHING ABOUT Eetcglobal by ennyj01(m): 10:44am On Feb 18, 2020
They are scam, don't bother attending
Re: DOES ANYONE KNOWS ANYTHING ABOUT Eetcglobal by brighttech95(m): 11:17am On Feb 18, 2020
Recieved same too, but i didn't apply for any job with them though

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: DOES ANYONE KNOWS ANYTHING ABOUT Eetcglobal by Donozo: 11:27am On Feb 19, 2020
Cherishsom:
me too
EETC is an entreprenuerial organization with the goal of creating more entreprenuer. With the fact that we have just few jobs but too many graduate it time to have a mind shift cus to learn and create a job for the next generation.

Her service are:
Leadership and capacity building
Training/Entrepreneurship Empowerment
Business Development/ Business Financial Planning

For more information on EETC GLOBAL visit www.eetcglobal.org

I hope this information helps ����

2 Likes

Re: DOES ANYONE KNOWS ANYTHING ABOUT Eetcglobal by Mcwhisky(f): 11:33am On Feb 19, 2020
ennyj01:
They are scam, don't bother attending

Pls nairalanders ask this fellow how was he scammed by EETC.
@ennyj01 I will be interested in the story pls...

1 Like

Re: DOES ANYONE KNOWS ANYTHING ABOUT Eetcglobal by Starriest: 11:34am On Feb 19, 2020
EETC is Entrepreneurship Empowerment Training Centre. Stop saying what you know nothing about. If you want to know more visit their website.

1 Like

Re: DOES ANYONE KNOWS ANYTHING ABOUT Eetcglobal by Mcwhisky(f): 11:34am On Feb 19, 2020
Kunzu:
Good afternoon house, Please, I want to know how genuine EETCGLOBAL is, as I have just received an invite from them.

EETC is an entreprenuerial organization with the goal of creating more entreprenuer. With the fact that we have just few jobs but too many graduate it time to have a mind shift cus to learn and create a job for the next generation.

Her service are:
Leadership and capacity building
Training/Entrepreneurship Empowerment
Business Development/ Business Financial Planning

For more information on EETC GLOBAL visit www.eetcglobal.org

#copied

1 Like

Re: DOES ANYONE KNOWS ANYTHING ABOUT Eetcglobal by Starriest: 11:37am On Feb 19, 2020
One day, those of you who carry false information will land in jail. Be careful
Re: DOES ANYONE KNOWS ANYTHING ABOUT Eetcglobal by Jdepp379: 11:42am On Feb 19, 2020
Marketwindow:
Gnld
I really don’t think so why because I asked about them also and well I wasn’t sure but I attended their session on Monday and it was actually very benefiting. I really hope to work with them and learn more on entrepreneurship. This is my own view.
Re: DOES ANYONE KNOWS ANYTHING ABOUT Eetcglobal by Starriest: 11:53am On Feb 19, 2020
Be careful in spoiling company's brand, you can be sued for that.
Re: DOES ANYONE KNOWS ANYTHING ABOUT Eetcglobal by enakho(m): 12:06pm On Feb 19, 2020
I was there last week friday too. They are actually good. Am concluding that its a center for training people who are ready to build their career towards entrepreneurship or owning their organization. I think I have found a mentoring center.
Re: DOES ANYONE KNOWS ANYTHING ABOUT Eetcglobal by temmynas: 12:27pm On Feb 19, 2020
My session with EETCGLOBAL was on Monday...it was just an avenue to reach out to people in a way to be self awakening and see enterprenuership as the future.. as for me, I like the initiative, because it's a good idea. They train on many things, you can as well visit their website to know more about them, instead of coming here to write false comments..my opinion though

1 Like

Re: DOES ANYONE KNOWS ANYTHING ABOUT Eetcglobal by Donozo: 7:33am On Feb 20, 2020
https://www.nairaland.com/5696624/eetc-profile-f.a.q
Kunzu:
Re: DOES ANYONE KNOWS ANYTHING ABOUT Eetcglobal by Fortuneose: 8:40pm On Feb 23, 2020
Those of u trying to defend the EETC company or whatever it is, I am sure u are their operatives that come to Nairaland post job vacancies under the guise of getting people’s details (e-mail addresses and all) in other to send invites for the entrepreneurship thingy. If u want to train people to be entrepreneurs, no one is stopping u but don’t lure people under false pretenses!! The people asking here are inquiring in relation to a job position, they didn’t say they wantu learn how to be entrepreneurs. Like say entrepreneur na by mouth��...the e-mail sent to me was like an interview invite: “
It is our pleasure to inform you that our company would like to invite for an assessment for the position of Entrepreneurship DEVELOPMENT OFFICER.”...is this not misguiding and deceiving for a “reputable institution” as claimed or those the e-mail sound otherwise!?...abeggi!!! Well thank God for Nairaland that has spared most of us from wasting our precious time and hard earned money on trash like this.. well if anyone has ever faced stuffs like this, where u think it’s a fruitful venture but end up wasting ur very precious time, then u would know how it really feels..wentu one this gnld stuff under disguise, the facilitators were downgrading and full of themselves for nothing, didn’t even seen the so called wealth claimed showing on them. How can the country be better, when change isn’t reflecting in our lifestyles!?..Well well everyone should stay woke in this year 2020 and may God crown our efforts with bountiful results soonest!!

14 Likes

Re: DOES ANYONE KNOWS ANYTHING ABOUT Eetcglobal by Dapheyty: 9:20pm On Feb 23, 2020
Don't go pls.na all this gnld firm

2 Likes

Re: DOES ANYONE KNOWS ANYTHING ABOUT Eetcglobal by Mcwhisky(f): 9:49pm On Feb 23, 2020
Which of the effort do you want God to crown with success? shocked grin
You need to read what you typed
Fortuneose:
Those of u trying to defend the EETC company or whatever it is, I am sure u are their operatives that come to Nairaland post job vacancies under the guise of getting people’s details (e-mail addresses and all) in other to send invites for the entrepreneurship thingy. If u want to train people to be entrepreneurs, no one is stopping u but don’t lure people under false pretenses!! The people asking here are inquiring in relation to a job position, they didn’t say they wantu learn how to be entrepreneurs. Like say entrepreneur na by mouth��...the e-mail sent to me was like an interview invite: “
It is our pleasure to inform you that our company would like to invite for an assessment for the position of Entrepreneurship DEVELOPMENT OFFICER.”...is this not misguiding and deceiving for a “reputable institution” as claimed or those the e-mail sound otherwise!?...abeggi!!! Well thank God for Nairaland that has spared most of us from wasting our precious time and hard earned money on trash like this.. well if anyone has ever faced stuffs like this, where u think it’s a fruitful venture but end up wasting ur very precious time, then u would know how it really feels..wentu one this gnld stuff under disguise, the facilitators were downgrading and full of themselves for nothing, didn’t even seen the so called wealth claimed showing on them. How can the country be better, when change isn’t reflecting in our lifestyles!?..Well well everyone should stay woke in this year 2020 and may God crown our efforts with bountiful results soonest!!

1 Like

Re: DOES ANYONE KNOWS ANYTHING ABOUT Eetcglobal by Mcwhisky(f): 9:58pm On Feb 23, 2020
Part of what we do as a way to expand our vision includes partnering with multinationals, NGOs as well as NETWORK MARKETING ORGANIZATIONS.

#copied

They have told us already that they are into partnership with NETWORK MARKETING ORGANIZATION...

How did you get to know it GNLD are you sure you are not one of them?
Dapheyty:

1 Like

Re: DOES ANYONE KNOWS ANYTHING ABOUT Eetcglobal by enakho(m): 9:58am On Feb 24, 2020
Fortuneose:

You see you have a problem. Even your spellings are bad, how can you even become an entrepreneur. You can now see you are not employeable but there is job available. You need to be worked upon! Instead of you saying you didn’t qualify, you are here castigating and complaining about an organization.
Re: DOES ANYONE KNOWS ANYTHING ABOUT Eetcglobal by Jdepp379: 2:02pm On Feb 24, 2020
To be truthful @fortuneose all these things you are saying I agree with some but at the same time I disagree with most. Why, when i came for the assessment and training, I understood that the name of the company is very clear. If you are going to anywhere research their names well, because this company EETC GLOBAL that all of you are going on about is an Entrepreneurship Empowerment Training Center where they have people who come and get trained/employed. I just started working with them fully today and it has been great so far. I am ready for anything they bring my way because I read about them on this same nairaland that I guess was posted by one of their staff. He said a lot about them so if you can get the link and check I guess you will be more informed okay.
Fortuneose:

1 Like

Re: DOES ANYONE KNOWS ANYTHING ABOUT Eetcglobal by Fortuneose: 12:12pm On Feb 25, 2020
Mcwhisky:
Which of the effort do you want God to crown with success? shocked grin
You need to read what you typed

You need to re-read what I typed.
Re: DOES ANYONE KNOWS ANYTHING ABOUT Eetcglobal by Donozo: 11:25pm On Feb 25, 2020
WOULD YOU LIKE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT EETC GLOBAL?
It is our delight to provide you with this important information.

EETC is an acronym for ENTREPRENEURSHIP EMPOWERMENT TRAINING CENTER. It is a training and mentorship center where pursuit for building of business is sharpen, and nourished with the right and appropriate knowledge for better success. We award certification on successful individual who seek to become BUSINESS BUILDERS.

WHAT DOES EETC REPRESENT?
We are non-profitable organization with the principal vision of building world class ENTREPRENEURS who are committed to changing lives positively. I heard you asking why? It's not in anyway contrast to the truth and reality that ours is a society where jobs availability is limited and the few available jobs only suits to sustain our immediate needs and not aiding to the reality of our visions and aspirations as humans. Worst of all, the zest to curtail this national connudrum by the government and responsible bodies appears not promising. It is from this front that EETC as a non-profit organization in collaboration with Multi-nationals as well as NGOs seeks to salvage 100 MILLION NIGERIANS out of the dungeon of poverty. This we can make a reality through professional training, infilling of rightful business knowledge and mentorship.

WHY ENTREPRENEURSHIP?

EETC as a BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT organization with knowledge on economic and financial research have realized the fact that in this dispensation (21st century), quantum of youths, fathers and mothers have passed the baton of poverty over their generation(s) while trying to make a living. EETC has now taken it pride in training and mentoring entreprenuers so as to make our country (NIGERIA) a better place and also creating more jobs.

WHO ARE C.D.O?
C.D.O an acronym for CAREER DEVELOPMENT OFFICER is someone who is responsible in training people, mentoring both new and old staff, public clients and also serves as audit officers to the H.R team. Making sure the company's business continues. At the end of briefing/assessment all those who performed well will have the opportunity to come on board as a C.D.O

OUR PARTNERS

Part of what we do as a way to expand our vision includes partnering with multinationals, NGOs as well as NETWORK MARKETING ORGANIZATIONS.

We hope that in the future we will be able to help NIGERIANS start up a business almost at zero cost. But until then we focus more on Training, Mentoring, Human Capacity Building and we hope that our vision 2020, that 100 MILLION Nigerians will come out of poverty shall be attain.

We look forward to meeting you on a one on one basis where you can benefit form our mentoring program and if very efficient hopefully you will be working with us. Certification cost #7,000.

For our contact and other business information about us visit www.eetcglobal.org
Fortuneose:

You need to re-read what I typed.
Re: DOES ANYONE KNOWS ANYTHING ABOUT Eetcglobal by Donozo: 11:27pm On Feb 25, 2020
WOULD YOU LIKE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT EETC GLOBAL?
It is our delight to provide you with this important information.

EETC is an acronym for ENTREPRENEURSHIP EMPOWERMENT TRAINING CENTER. It is a training and mentorship center where pursuit for building of business is sharpen, and nourished with the right and appropriate knowledge for better success. We award certification on successful individual who seek to become BUSINESS BUILDERS.

WHAT DOES EETC REPRESENT?
We are non-profitable organization with the principal vision of building world class ENTREPRENEURS who are committed to changing lives positively. I heard you asking why? It's not in anyway contrast to the truth and reality that ours is a society where jobs availability is limited and the few available jobs only suits to sustain our immediate needs and not aiding to the reality of our visions and aspirations as humans. Worst of all, the zest to curtail this national connudrum by the government and responsible bodies appears not promising. It is from this front that EETC as a non-profit organization in collaboration with Multi-nationals as well as NGOs seeks to salvage 100 MILLION NIGERIANS out of the dungeon of poverty. This we can make a reality through professional training, infilling of rightful business knowledge and mentorship.

WHY ENTREPRENEURSHIP?

EETC as a BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT organization with knowledge on economic and financial research have realized the fact that in this dispensation (21st century), quantum of youths, fathers and mothers have passed the baton of poverty over their generation(s) while trying to make a living. EETC has now taken it pride in training and mentoring entreprenuers so as to make our country (NIGERIA) a better place and also creating more jobs.

WHO ARE C.D.O?
C.D.O an acronym for CAREER DEVELOPMENT OFFICER is someone who is responsible in training people, mentoring both new and old staff, public clients and also serves as audit officers to the H.R team. Making sure the company's business continues. At the end of briefing/assessment all those who performed well will have the opportunity to come on board as a C.D.O

OUR PARTNERS

We hope that in the future we will be able to help NIGERIANS start up a business almost at zero cost. But until then we focus more on Training, Mentoring, Human Capacity Building and we hope that our vision 2020, that 100 MILLION Nigerians will come out of poverty shall be attain.

We look forward to meeting you on a one on one basis where you can benefit form our mentoring program and if very efficient hopefully you will be working with us. Certification cost #7,000.

For our contact and other business information about us visit www.eetcglobal.org
Dapheyty:

1 Like

Re: DOES ANYONE KNOWS ANYTHING ABOUT Eetcglobal by Fortuneose: 6:15pm On Feb 28, 2020
Jdepp379:
To be truthful @fortuneose all these things you are saying I agree with some but at the same time I disagree with most. Why, when i came for the assessment and training, I understood that the name of the company is very clear. If you are going to anywhere research their names well, because this company EETC GLOBAL that all of you are going on about is an Entrepreneurship Empowerment Training Center where they have people who come and get trained/employed. I just started working with them fully today and it has been great so far. I am ready for anything they bring my way because I read about them on this same nairaland that I guess was posted by one of their staff. He said a lot about them so if you can get the link and check I guess you will be more informed okay.

Thank you for your comment but my main point is “don’t mislead people”, my invite mail was for a job vacancy not training, till I came to Nairaland (as I always do, to get more info ) and found out it’s about entrepreneurship training and development, y not state it in the mail?? My point exactly!!..”u just started working with them”, what kind of work exactly!?...I tot it’s an entrepreneurship training and there is even a fee of 7k!!

4 Likes

Re: DOES ANYONE KNOWS ANYTHING ABOUT Eetcglobal by Donozo: 4:22pm On Mar 02, 2020
DISCLAIMER!!!

EETCGLOBAL still remains an empowerment training centre which centered strictly on helping young and vibrant Nigerians in building a career path in ENTREPRENEURSHIP.

Why must I join EETC GLOBAL today:

Benefits includes
1. Life long training & mentorship
2. Great income plan system. You can earn as much as N80,000 by simply referring others to be a part of the Business Builders Training. And additional income by building your Enterpreneurship platforms.

Currently, there are two major offers available;
- CDO (Career Development Officers)- these are people who will help other people in developing their career through training and mentorship which must as well be in an enterprenuership path
- EDO (Enterprenuership Development Officers) are individual who will be trained to works as an enterprenuers thereby showing them ways in which they can earn a residual income by partnering with a Network Marketing organization in order to enact their skills and experience as an enterprenuers.

Note:
1. Invites are strictly for those within Lagos regions.
2. Any individual who honours the assessment to be part of our organization as either CDO or EDO will undergo a ONE DAY intensive Business Builders Certificate Training in order to be part of the organization.
Fee: 7,000

Signed,
Management,
For; EETCGLOBAL, www.eetcglobal.org

1 Like

Re: DOES ANYONE KNOWS ANYTHING ABOUT Eetcglobal by funmercy1(f): 4:31pm On Mar 02, 2020
Next time send a training invite not a job invite.
Donozo:
DISCLAIMER!!!

EETCGLOBAL still remains an empowerment training centre which centered strictly on helping young and vibrant Nigerians in building a career path in ENTREPRENEURSHIP.

Why must I join EETC GLOBAL today:

Benefits includes
1. Life long training & mentorship
2. Great income plan system. You can earn as much as N80,000 by simply referring others to be a part of the Business Builders Training. And additional income by building your Enterpreneurship platforms.

Currently, there are two major offers available;
- CDO (Career Development Officers)- these are people who will help other people in developing their career through training and mentorship which must as well be in an enterprenuership path
- EDO (Enterprenuership Development Officers) are individual who will be trained to works as an enterprenuers thereby showing them ways in which they can earn a residual income by partnering with a Network Marketing organization in order to enact their skills and experience as an enterprenuers.

Note:
1. Invites are strictly for those within Lagos regions.
2. Any individual who honours the assessment to be part of our organization as either CDO or EDO will undergo a ONE DAY intensive Business Builders Certificate Training in order to be part of the organization.
Fee: 7,000

Signed,
Management,
For; EETCGLOBAL, www.eetcglobal.org

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Northwest Petroleum And Gas Company / I Need Directions To Providence Street, Lekki Phase 1 / Noemdek HR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.