Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,917 members, 7,866,487 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 06:30 PM

Why Is It Important To Be Friends With People You Work With? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Why Is It Important To Be Friends With People You Work With? (676 Views)

Why It’s Important To Have Accurate Staff Records / I Work With A Dead Man's Certificate: I Need Help..please HELP A Nlder / Sack Looming In Nigerian Banks - 5 Things To Do Now If You Work In A Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It Important To Be Friends With People You Work With? by nurabela: 6:35am On Dec 16, 2010
Why is it important to be friends with people you work with?
Re: Why Is It Important To Be Friends With People You Work With? by iice(f): 2:43pm On Dec 17, 2010
Smooth sailing i suppose undecided

I just try to be civil.
Re: Why Is It Important To Be Friends With People You Work With? by AjanleKoko: 2:55pm On Dec 17, 2010
@Topic,
I don't think friendship is important, with your co-workers. May even be a pain in the neck.
Better to get on well with everyone without the added burden of friendship.
Re: Why Is It Important To Be Friends With People You Work With? by Nobody: 4:23pm On Dec 17, 2010
show me your friend and i will tell you who you are

as a geek, i have nothing in common with 90% of my colleagues at work. end of story.
Re: Why Is It Important To Be Friends With People You Work With? by marjo: 3:41pm On Dec 20, 2010
In Nigeria , i think we use the word 'friend' loosely . we have colleagues, neighbours, acquaintances , brother/sister in the church etc. everyone doesn't have to be a friend. U dont have to be friends, just get on nicely with everyone, be pleasant, co-operative etc identifying those with whom you need to have a good relationship to succeed job/career wise. At the end of the day, its no joy being unpleasant and having bad vibes cos lets face it the bulk of your day(s) are spent with colleagues and it can be a bit unsettling to be at close quarters with someone you have issues with. So be friendly not necessarily friends cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Advice Pls.hope I Don't Sound Stupid / Computer Instructor Needed Urgently In Sagamu Ogun State / Ready Made Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.