Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,387 members, 7,822,797 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

Man Calls Out Google Maps For Nearly Causing Problem In His Marriage - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Man Calls Out Google Maps For Nearly Causing Problem In His Marriage (53572 Views)

Google Maps App Crashes Globally, Leaves Users Frustrated / Check Out Google's New App That Saves You Tons Of Data / Check Out Google's Freetel Ice 2 That Cost Just N13,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Calls Out Google Maps For Nearly Causing Problem In His Marriage by Gordonz07(m): 6:09am On Feb 18, 2020
Rapmoney:
Google map say I dey for Oregun, Lagos but me chill for Mama Tega bar, near Ekete Inland for Warri dey knack my cold Budweiser.

Google map, e nor go better for una, shuo!
Waoh. That Ekete inland use to be my zone back in the 90's. I was staying in D.S.C. I miss those places.

1 Like

Re: Man Calls Out Google Maps For Nearly Causing Problem In His Marriage by YoungBlackRico(m): 6:10am On Feb 18, 2020
IamD18:
A virgin can never ask such question because a virgin won't know much about hotels.
Some of you just get dumber by the day...
Re: Man Calls Out Google Maps For Nearly Causing Problem In His Marriage by Hurrayedutech: 6:12am On Feb 18, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Calls Out Google Maps For Nearly Causing Problem In His Marriage by tranxo(m): 6:17am On Feb 18, 2020
And his post didn't look like a DIRECT answer to the question?

Question: How was RB.....

Answer: I wasn't at RB.........
SangoOlukosoOba:
A question was just asked and not a conclusion.

He had the opportunity to just answer and move on.

His relationship has trust issues and he is trying hard to blame it on Google.
Re: Man Calls Out Google Maps For Nearly Causing Problem In His Marriage by Lexusgs430: 6:37am On Feb 18, 2020
That is what he told his wife........ But we still need to find out the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth........... wink
Re: Man Calls Out Google Maps For Nearly Causing Problem In His Marriage by NigeriaBam: 7:31am On Feb 18, 2020
DavidEsq:

Just tell him u want to join BMC and stop tryna lick his dry ass

Re: Man Calls Out Google Maps For Nearly Causing Problem In His Marriage by PCFC(m): 7:50am On Feb 18, 2020
Really

Re: Man Calls Out Google Maps For Nearly Causing Problem In His Marriage by rexandyke(m): 8:53am On Feb 18, 2020
fatymore:
Thats how keep seeing the updates I was at so so, places I can't even remember ever passing.

Aunty talk true... grin grin grin
Re: Man Calls Out Google Maps For Nearly Causing Problem In His Marriage by fatymore(f): 9:09am On Feb 18, 2020
rexandyke:

Aunty talk true... grin grin grin

Na you I follow now.
Re: Man Calls Out Google Maps For Nearly Causing Problem In His Marriage by litaninja(m): 9:10am On Feb 18, 2020
How about you learn how to use your privacy and sharing options instead? This would even enhance your security as anyone could have come to rob you or kidnap you in front of Radison Blu.
Re: Man Calls Out Google Maps For Nearly Causing Problem In His Marriage by jacoik(m): 10:04am On Feb 18, 2020
IamPatriotic:
Just because a German tried to undermine Google in Berlin, this one trying her luck in Nigeria. Infact, madam you're in hotel room.
I concur. Water no dey carry person wey him no see his leg. I even saw her coming out of room 247
Re: Man Calls Out Google Maps For Nearly Causing Problem In His Marriage by homemach: 10:05am On Feb 18, 2020
IFB has consistently been notable as a first rate homegrown brand name with regards to home machines. Their line of top-stacking clothes washers is exceptionally rumored for amazing form quality and sturdiness. The focal point of IFB configuration is premium gadgets that are ideal for any home. We found that machine accompanies Best Induction Cooktop in India 14 diverse wash modes that permit you to wash a wide range of garments through various turn dry cycles. The creative highlights incorporate Aqua Energie, which is a part that stimulates water and breaks down cleanser powder better to give an increasingly careful wash.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Calls Out Google Maps For Nearly Causing Problem In His Marriage by jacoik(m): 10:06am On Feb 18, 2020
FuckThaMod:
How do you know the name of the hotel was Radisson blu when you were in traffic? undecided it's obvious the man cheated.. Looking at the hotel alone is cheating.
lolxxxxx hahahaha I give up on your case
Re: Man Calls Out Google Maps For Nearly Causing Problem In His Marriage by jacoik(m): 10:09am On Feb 18, 2020
Please what's Google map because I school in Brussels
Re: Man Calls Out Google Maps For Nearly Causing Problem In His Marriage by FARTING: 10:32am On Feb 18, 2020
Re: Man Calls Out Google Maps For Nearly Causing Problem In His Marriage by survdonaldossai: 11:02am On Feb 18, 2020
I had to give a review of a place i did not visit just because i was stuck in traffic in frontof the establishment.
BlackDonald:
@APROKOGIRL

Shared with Caption ...

Source: https://twitter.com/Wilmot_Bakare/status/1228405309552680960

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Calls Out Google Maps For Nearly Causing Problem In His Marriage by rexandyke(m): 11:50am On Feb 18, 2020
fatymore:

Na you I follow now.

Na now you talk true. I wan know if you wan deny me for public. After shouting "Ah, uh, harder! harder!, own it! I dash you! You are the best!" grin grin grin
Re: Man Calls Out Google Maps For Nearly Causing Problem In His Marriage by DavidEsq(m): 12:21pm On Feb 18, 2020
[quote author=NigeriaBam post=86744626][/quote]
grin
Re: Man Calls Out Google Maps For Nearly Causing Problem In His Marriage by anihchinma(f): 1:27pm On Feb 18, 2020
Wow...Impressive assertion.<a href="http://ecomarketsquare.com">ecomarketsquare</a>

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Calls Out Google Maps For Nearly Causing Problem In His Marriage by britain706(m): 2:37pm On Feb 18, 2020
Its common with google map

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Calls Out Google Maps For Nearly Causing Problem In His Marriage by Legendguru: 4:25pm On Feb 18, 2020
Google map has led many to wrong road directions and even causes some workers to stay back at home thinking that their is huge traffic the map isn’t always perfect
Re: Man Calls Out Google Maps For Nearly Causing Problem In His Marriage by henrijin: 6:17pm On Feb 18, 2020
This guy's marriage has trust wahala. He don hear am. meanwhile, are hotels only for lamushwanging?
Re: Man Calls Out Google Maps For Nearly Causing Problem In His Marriage by smmpanels: 6:03pm On May 14, 2020
Hello buddy
Your article is really awesome and very much informative you gotta up the nice work I really like the way your content is sorted, I will be glad to come back and read more posts. keep updating your site with a more valuable posts buddy
Have some time? you must check this Popcorn making guide have a wonderful day buddy cheers to you buddy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Plz Help Me.how Do I Subscribe To A Bb Plan On A New Tecno N7 / Tecno N7 Vs Q1 Vs N3: Full Comparison And Specifications / Adolf Hitler’s Telephone Is Up For Auction (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.