Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,251 members, 7,867,657 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 08:50 PM

Need A Writer - Web Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / Need A Writer (314 Views)

I Need A Writer To Write A Guide On How To Create A Portfolio Using Wordpress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need A Writer by dhsfbi(m): 6:41pm On Feb 17, 2020
Good day, webmasters. I need a writer that is not working on any project right now.

You will be working with me only.

My project will take up to 5 months and I want you to deliver at least 5 articles per week.

You get paid at the end of the week. By 4-5pm on Fridays to be precise.

I will pay you 1 Naira per word.

I don't want copy and paste writers and you must be very good with research.

Please don't come and be renegotiating with me. If the 1Naira is too small for you, don't bother.

I will give you 1 topic to write on first, if I am satisfied, you will get 20 topics which you will have to deliver 5 per week and the 20 by the end of the month.

Kindly drop your WhatsApp number if you are interested.
Re: Need A Writer by TradeCorner: 6:45pm On Feb 17, 2020
I sent a PM
Re: Need A Writer by Nobody: 6:52pm On Feb 17, 2020
kindly send me a WhatsApp DM 07081259982
Re: Need A Writer by dhsfbi(m): 7:45pm On Feb 17, 2020
TradeCorner:

Acknowledged. I sent a mail boss

Seen, I replied some minutes ago.
Re: Need A Writer by ThirdWorldThug: 7:59pm On Feb 17, 2020
-
Re: Need A Writer by dhsfbi(m): 7:23pm On Feb 23, 2020
Still searching.
Re: Need A Writer by EverythinDeals: 5:47pm On Feb 26, 2020
dhsfbi:
Still searching.

Good Evening

I am willing. Can i still apply for this project?

(1) (Reply)

Create An Online Presence With An Affordable And Professional Website Design / Professional Website & Landing Page Designs at discounted rates / Solved closed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.