Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

Mobile Creativity Online: Learn To Make Money With Your Mobile Phone - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Mobile Creativity Online: Learn To Make Money With Your Mobile Phone (639 Views)

How To Change Your Clothes In A Picture In Mobile Phone / How To Create Professional Logo Designs On Smartphone And Make Money With It / Learn To Create Logos Using Logo Software (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mobile Creativity Online: Learn To Make Money With Your Mobile Phone by Samboizz: 7:07pm On Feb 17, 2020
In the world today, making money seems to be the hardest thing, yet it's the simplest thing. In the world where there is computer and smartphones, one could make a huge amount off these devices by offering people services. One of these hot-in-demands services are Graphics design and 3d Animation. Gone are the days when these skills i
are limited only to Laptops owner. The good news now is that, you can make awesome Designs and Animations on your smartphones, sounds good right?..

Do you know?
The best gifts you can give yourself is acquiring More and more SKILLS and KNOWLEDGE!.. No knowledge they say, is a waste.

Why not join the train to learning these skills;
•Graphics design
•3d Animation
•Cartooning
•Explainer Video and Logo Animation
•Bonus tips on Marketing Strategy

All these for just #3,000 only!...
Give yourself the best gift nobody else could ever give you now!

Message us if you are interested, https:///2349020036446?text=Hi%20from%20Nairaland!%2C%20I%20would%20like%20to%20join%20your%20Mobile%20Creativity%20Online%20Class.%20My%20name%20is (Limited slot available)...

Remember, no knowledge is a waste.

(1) (Reply)

Points To Ask Your Agency Before Making The Corporate Video / Hit Me Up For Your Graphic Designs / Kenneth Omeruo Football Career History (animation Video Created By Oejozeff)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.