Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:23 AM

What Is The Best Way To Start Planting A Vegetable Balcony Garden? - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / What Is The Best Way To Start Planting A Vegetable Balcony Garden? (305 Views)

Gardening On My Balcony - Tomatoes, Pepper, Groundnut, Ugu, Snail and Catfish / Finally, You Can Buy Land Today And Start Planting Tomorrow / The Machinery "Big John" Used For Planting Trees In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Best Way To Start Planting A Vegetable Balcony Garden? by BonnyWood(m): 7:14pm On Feb 17, 2020
What is the best way to start planting a vegetable balcony garden?
Re: What Is The Best Way To Start Planting A Vegetable Balcony Garden? by amerengues(m): 8:44pm On Feb 17, 2020
BonnyWood:
What is the best way to start planting a vegetable balcony garden?

You can try out something like this.

Re: What Is The Best Way To Start Planting A Vegetable Balcony Garden? by BonnyWood(m): 11:42am On Feb 21, 2020
Thank you very much . I am thinking to make an accent on the design. Recently I have ordered those wooden garden planters https://getpotted.com/planters/wooden/ and should say it looks simply fabulous. Check it out and take your pick from stylish containers crafted for indoor or outdoor use with prices to suit all budgets and tastes.

(1) (Reply)

Farm For Sale / Order For Your Poultry Equipment / Pig's Ear Cropping Machine For ID

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.