Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,707 members, 7,809,690 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:15 PM

Hauwei 4G Mobile Wifi for sale - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Hauwei 4G Mobile Wifi for sale (1499 Views)

4G Mobile Wifi Router 15k / Unlocked HUAWEI 4G Mobile Wifi For Sale / Where Is 4G Mobile Networks Available In Lagos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hauwei 4G Mobile Wifi for sale by Alizon: 7:29pm On Feb 17, 2020
Hauwei universal mobile 4g wifi / mifi ( ntel, mtn, glo, airtel, etisalat or 9mobile)
able to connect with any wi-fi enabled device
supports up to 10 devices via wi-fi and 1 via usb cable
one-touch connection and led indicator display
the mobile wi-fi allows you to securely connect up to 10 devices.
Battery durage : 10 Hour r
Amount : 10,000
WhatsApp : 090 12 94 12 52

1 Share

Re: Hauwei 4G Mobile Wifi for sale by carbon1224(m): 7:30pm On Feb 17, 2020
Alizon:
Hauwei universal mobile 4g wifi / mifi ( ntel, mtn, glo, airtel, etisalat or 9mobile)
able to connect with any wi-fi enabled device
supports up to 10 devices via wi-fi and 1 via usb cable
one-touch connection and led indicator display
the mobile wi-fi allows you to securely connect up to 10 devices.
Battery durage : 10 Hour r
Amount : 10,000
WhatsApp / call :

Pix and 4k
Re: Hauwei 4G Mobile Wifi for sale by Alizon: 8:42pm On Feb 17, 2020
carbon1224:

Pix and 4k

Pix above.. Sorry can't go for that price
Re: Hauwei 4G Mobile Wifi for sale by Alizon: 9:10am On Feb 18, 2020
Still much available
Re: Hauwei 4G Mobile Wifi for sale by mistayeancah(m): 3:38am On Feb 20, 2020
Alizon:
Still much available

6k, Location is Lagos
Re: Hauwei 4G Mobile Wifi for sale by Alizon: 7:36am On Feb 21, 2020
mistayeancah:

6k, Location is Lagos

You come pick it up..
Re: Hauwei 4G Mobile Wifi for sale by mistayeancah(m): 8:15am On Feb 21, 2020
Alizon:

You come pick it up..
How do I contact you?
Re: Hauwei 4G Mobile Wifi for sale by Alizon: 10:59am On Feb 21, 2020
mistayeancah:

How do I contact you?

whatsApp : 090 12 94 12 52
Re: Hauwei 4G Mobile Wifi for sale by mistayeancah(m): 10:10am On Feb 22, 2020
The number is not reachable. I sent you a WhatsApp message too
Alizon:

whatsApp : 090 12 94 12 52
Re: Hauwei 4G Mobile Wifi for sale by Alizon: 9:39pm On Feb 24, 2020
Still available
Re: Hauwei 4G Mobile Wifi for sale by Alizon: 11:10am On Mar 02, 2020
still available.............
Re: Hauwei 4G Mobile Wifi for sale by Alizon: 6:58am On Mar 14, 2020
STILL AVAILABLE!!!!!!!!!
Re: Hauwei 4G Mobile Wifi for sale by Harpheez50: 10:16am On Mar 15, 2020
This guy is a scammer. Fall for him at your own risk. E mentioned three different location and wants me to send money.

Re: Hauwei 4G Mobile Wifi for sale by Harpheez50: 10:17am On Mar 15, 2020
More

Re: Hauwei 4G Mobile Wifi for sale by Springsdy456958(m): 11:37am On Mar 15, 2020
I like this buyer.. Very very smart. Nice one..
Re: Hauwei 4G Mobile Wifi for sale by Alizon: 1:08am On Mar 16, 2020
Oga you're mad.. I repeat you're mad.. Did I not tell you we should meet up at your okoko.. Why not upload the full chat.. So cause I did not agree to your location now, am now a scammer abi see me see trouble ooo
Re: Hauwei 4G Mobile Wifi for sale by Alizon: 1:11am On Mar 16, 2020
If not that you're daft, you should know the three location is on the same route.. You wey dey beg and beg say make I sell wifi for you but because I said I can't come to orile where you Stay. I automatically turned to a scammer... So because of the stupid 6k wey you Wan pay I go come a whole orile to deliver wifi for you.. See stupidity of the highest order oo

1 Like

Re: Hauwei 4G Mobile Wifi for sale by Alizon: 1:14am On Mar 16, 2020
Harpheez50:
This guy is a scammer. Fall for him at your own risk. E mentioned three different location and wants me to send money.

When they say go to school, you people won't hear, now you see your daft life.. 3 location.. Just imagine how stupid you sound yourself, shey na Abuja, Lagos and kogi I call for you. You need to go to school or learn how to use Google map oga. Orile agbero lol
Re: Hauwei 4G Mobile Wifi for sale by Alizon: 1:15am On Mar 16, 2020
Abeg the wifi still dey available....
Re: Hauwei 4G Mobile Wifi for sale by Harpheez50: 11:56pm On Mar 16, 2020
I’ll repeat it. You’re a scammer
You listed and item and put iyana ipaja as location. I contacted you and you changed location to agbara. I decided to meet you at Okoko you had to tell me you’ve got lots of things to do and you changed the meet up point to Badagry round about again. Y’all should come to my aid oo how will you say iyana ipaja and agbara are d same route. You’re more than daft and I’ll repeat it, you’re a scammer you better go get a life and stop trying to reap your fellow human being of their hard earned money.

1 Like

Re: Hauwei 4G Mobile Wifi for sale by humblesteve(m): 5:13am On Mar 17, 2020
Okay now, seller prove that you ain’t what Mr A is accusing you of by coming to computer village to drop off and I pay for your delivery expenses ??
Re: Hauwei 4G Mobile Wifi for sale by Donkelzy(m): 7:42am On Mar 17, 2020
humblesteve:
Okay now, seller prove that you ain’t what Mr A is accusing you of by coming to computer village to drop off and I pay for your delivery expenses ??
grin
Re: Hauwei 4G Mobile Wifi for sale by Harpheez50: 9:33am On Mar 17, 2020
humblesteve:
That’s what I offered him ooo but he insisted I send him money before he can do anything. I even told him to take it to the delivery man, let me talk to the driver to confirm if he’s genuine or a scammer but he refused. That’s a red flag on you. Cheap scammer
Re: Hauwei 4G Mobile Wifi for sale by Alizon: 6:08pm On Mar 17, 2020
humblesteve:

Biko chat me up, I will gladly do that than sell to a cheap scammer who want to sit comfortably at his own house and rip others.. Him say make I give driver and if he deliver he go pay.. Ole..
Re: Hauwei 4G Mobile Wifi for sale by Harpheez50: 6:19pm On Mar 17, 2020
Your papa na ole. I say make I follow driver talk and if I don confirm say d mifi Dey him hand I’ll send the money to u immediately
Re: Hauwei 4G Mobile Wifi for sale by Harpheez50: 6:22pm On Mar 17, 2020
But if you want to prove to me that you’re not a scammer you better accept that condition. I’m still up for the deal ooo.
But I know say your papa no go agree because na scam you want scam. Thief.
Re: Hauwei 4G Mobile Wifi for sale by humblesteve(m): 6:56pm On Mar 17, 2020
Alizon:

Biko chat me up, I will gladly do that than sell to a cheap scammer who want to sit comfortably at his own house and rip others.. Him say make I give driver and if he deliver he go pay.. Ole..
Click on my signature lets chat on WhatsApp if you’re fine with it

(1) (Reply)

*RESTOCKED*Brand New Redmi Note 10 Pro 6GB+128GB @ 167K / Hp Pavilion Dv9500z / Sold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.