Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,646 members, 7,851,181 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:43 PM

Why I Stopped Supporting Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Stopped Supporting Buhari (1374 Views)

Umar Ridwan Sacked For Supporting Buhari / Kwankwaso: I Regret Supporting Buhari Against Jonathan / I Owe Nobody Any Apology For Supporting Buhari - Kenneth Okonkwo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Stopped Supporting Buhari by Staro: 9:21pm On Feb 17, 2020
One by One
Welcome to the Wailer's club

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Stopped Supporting Buhari by XANDERBOY85: 9:21pm On Feb 17, 2020
NigeriaIsDoomed:
We warned you fools......
Some hungry idiots who can barely feed well are still supporting the lifeless thing.

Their lust for power to return to the muslim north and them giving in to their anti-christian and anti-Igbo sentiments made them overlook the obvious shortcomings and antecedents of Buhari in 2015 and go on to declare him the best thing since sliced bread!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Stopped Supporting Buhari by NigeriaIsDoomed: 9:48pm On Feb 17, 2020
Sirjamo:
[s]What difference does it make whether you continue to support or discontinue?[/s]
Yoruba muslim
Re: Why I Stopped Supporting Buhari by Leo3333: 9:52pm On Feb 17, 2020
[s]
blinking001:
God bless president Buhari. He has written his name in the sands of time as the best president Nigeria has ever had. Wailers should stop wailing and join hands so we can move our darling nation forward.

[/s]
Re: Why I Stopped Supporting Buhari by godliman: 10:13pm On Feb 17, 2020
blinking001:
God bless president Buhari. He has written his name in the sands of time as the best president Nigeria has ever had. Wailers should stop wailing and join hands so we can move our darling nation forward.
not only hands we will joint our teeth together to move the cabal out of power
Re: Why I Stopped Supporting Buhari by Sirjamo: 10:29pm On Feb 17, 2020
NigeriaIsDoomed:
Yoruba muslim
Igbo Olumba Olumba
Re: Why I Stopped Supporting Buhari by NigeriaIsDoomed: 10:32pm On Feb 17, 2020
Sirjamo:
Igbo Olumba Olumba
It does not sound sweet and besides there's nothing like that in existence.
Re: Why I Stopped Supporting Buhari by victoronyekwelu(m): 12:23am On Feb 18, 2020
edoairways:
Their scales are falling from their eyes gradually. Dr. Idris Ahmed you were vehemently warned but you didn't listen. Even some of his supporters had reduced drastically. I want to state categorically that Mr president's hands are tied hence there is nothing he can do. His wife Aisha has been giving us hints but your support for Mr president had made you not to read the handwriting on the wall. Wailers association is there still form left for a new member?
you need help. yaba left
Re: Why I Stopped Supporting Buhari by unity004(m): 12:35am On Feb 18, 2020
grin Buhari till 2023 then El-rufai take over, case closed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Before You Castigate Nyesom Wike / Exposed Abba Kyari And Daughter In Fresh Trouble In The Us - Amid Abacha Loot / I Dare Miyetti Allah To Sue Daily Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.