Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:53 AM

"I Didn't Know My Forehead Was This Loud" - Korede Bello On His Haircut - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Didn't Know My Forehead Was This Loud" - Korede Bello On His Haircut (6958 Views)

Man Tattoos 30BG On His Forehead (pics/video) / Lil Uzi Vert's N9bn Pink Diamond Implanted Into His Forehead / Korede Bello Leaves Mavin Records Quietly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Didn't Know My Forehead Was This Loud" - Korede Bello On His Haircut by Atikuorbuhari: 7:41pm On Feb 17, 2020
The young Nigerian singer, Korede Bello finally spoke about his new hair cut that many have been talking about ever since he came out.

He wrote "I didn't know my forehead was this loud till I cut my hair".

Recall that the singer recently released a song titled "sun Mo mi".

He was also the cover of a magazine who asked him why he had been away for some time now, he replied that he needed time to reinvent himself.

See tweet...

Source: http://www.musictori.com/2020/02/i-didnt-know-my-forehead-was-this-loud.html

Re: "I Didn't Know My Forehead Was This Loud" - Korede Bello On His Haircut by Atikuorbuhari: 7:42pm On Feb 17, 2020
See Reactions Here>>>
Re: "I Didn't Know My Forehead Was This Loud" - Korede Bello On His Haircut by Davash222(m): 7:42pm On Feb 17, 2020
Na forehead this one wan use trend

4 Likes

Re: "I Didn't Know My Forehead Was This Loud" - Korede Bello On His Haircut by chatinent: 8:40pm On Feb 17, 2020
Brother wey mumu wan trend.
Re: "I Didn't Know My Forehead Was This Loud" - Korede Bello On His Haircut by efembaba(m): 10:24pm On Feb 17, 2020
Davash222:
Na forehead this one wan use trend
lol
Re: "I Didn't Know My Forehead Was This Loud" - Korede Bello On His Haircut by victoronyekwelu(m): 11:44pm On Feb 17, 2020
so this is news
Re: "I Didn't Know My Forehead Was This Loud" - Korede Bello On His Haircut by Heloct(f): 12:46am On Feb 18, 2020
Someone said his forehead is louder than his music.

Not me o
Re: "I Didn't Know My Forehead Was This Loud" - Korede Bello On His Haircut by oneman2k7: 3:47am On Feb 18, 2020
itumo?
Re: "I Didn't Know My Forehead Was This Loud" - Korede Bello On His Haircut by crackhouse(m): 4:52am On Feb 18, 2020
This guy still dey?
Re: "I Didn't Know My Forehead Was This Loud" - Korede Bello On His Haircut by chii8(f): 12:11pm On Feb 18, 2020
Isi efere...
Re: "I Didn't Know My Forehead Was This Loud" - Korede Bello On His Haircut by Sweeetheart(m): 12:18pm On Feb 18, 2020
just like Pogba, everybody dey collect Balloon D'or Pogba own na Saloon D'or
Re: "I Didn't Know My Forehead Was This Loud" - Korede Bello On His Haircut by Nmezor(f): 1:09pm On Feb 18, 2020
Loud or pronounced
Re: "I Didn't Know My Forehead Was This Loud" - Korede Bello On His Haircut by mytime24(f): 1:39pm On Feb 18, 2020
What's Korede Bello
Re: "I Didn't Know My Forehead Was This Loud" - Korede Bello On His Haircut by TradingBinary(m): 3:59pm On Feb 18, 2020
As in no be small
Re: "I Didn't Know My Forehead Was This Loud" - Korede Bello On His Haircut by Goodlyhrt(m): 4:19pm On Feb 18, 2020
Heloct:

Not me o
There is a devil there somewhere
Re: "I Didn't Know My Forehead Was This Loud" - Korede Bello On His Haircut by Trailblazer2: 5:14pm On Feb 18, 2020
So this Lesbian is still about. Hmm
Re: "I Didn't Know My Forehead Was This Loud" - Korede Bello On His Haircut by TradingBinary(m): 6:13pm On Feb 18, 2020
Na wa ooo

I advice to get yourself busy by learning how to making cash trading binary..

Check my signature to access the 99.9% winning strategy to trade binary
Re: "I Didn't Know My Forehead Was This Loud" - Korede Bello On His Haircut by webincomeplus(m): 6:26pm On Feb 18, 2020
Heloct:

Not me o
That person has a very bad mouth.
Re: "I Didn't Know My Forehead Was This Loud" - Korede Bello On His Haircut by sugacoatedmouth(m): 8:18pm On Feb 18, 2020
Not everyone will have luck like WizKid 10 yrs in the industry and still counting and relevant

This one bearly used 2 years and is career is dead

(1) (Reply)

Ever Wondered What Would Happen If Ne-yo And Rihanna Had A Daughter Together? / 5 Most Expensive Watches In The World (pictures) / Does Genevieve Nnaji Know That She Is A Social Icon Or Is She Clueless?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.