Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,713 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

I Think I'm Possessed!! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / I Think I'm Possessed!! (626 Views)

Why I Think Fornication Is Not A Sin / I Think He Inherited It From His Ancestors / I Think I Have Broken A World Record (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think I'm Possessed!! by Gideon691: 11:35pm On Feb 17, 2020
Jessy is one of my first crushes, she is about the same age as i am. She is pretty, tidy, intelligent and like me she is a movie freak. So for this reason she was always calling me to come to her house and send her movies and I'd do it. The distance was far, very far. Sometimes I'd trek, other times, I'd enter bike. But i always responded to her calls.

And you know what's funny? When i get there she won't even give me a chair to sit down or invite me in. I'd just stand at their veranda, send her the movies i have, and She'll just say thank you and Good bye. Sometimes when the day is too sunny,she'll be inside of the house and I'd be outside and send it from there because the sun wasn't good for her skin.
Plus, i didn't really see anything wrong with it though. I was so in love with her. So I'd just go home smiling thinking that I've made Jessy's day. And that if i keep doing it she'd eventually invite me into their house and we'll someday share a kiss and live happily ever after�.

So this scenario kept reboring for months and nothing was even happening. So one day, i asked her to invite me in. But she just smiled and said that, her mother doesn't really like people entering their home. And though her mother was at work and not even at home, she still couldn't let me in due to the excessive loyalty she has for her mother. So i just smiled and shake it off.
But i knew she had feelings for me too. shebi lasses tend to give the one they love little attention? so she definitely did have feelings for me.

But hey, at least she flirts with me sometimes. Like when smiles she tells me;
"Nice hair cut btw". or that " your pimples are reducing "�

She really loved me tho'. She did. Although all our chats were always like.

Me: Hey.
Me: How are you?
Me: Good evening
Me: Good morning.
Me: how was your night?
Me: have you eaten?
Me: Hey
Her: come and send me movies.
Me: hey
Me: do you like the movies.
Me: hello.
Her: nice movies you sent last time, come send more.

She just didn't have good services to reply my messages and sometimes relationships can be hard.

So we kept doing our fling until one day when i woke up from a dream of me killing a five fingers of death freestyle on sway to my mom's voice saying;

"Ebube, comman sweep this house!!".

And like i always do after waking up, i quickly came online and checked my messages. That was when i saw a message from Jessy she sent an hour ago saying;
"Hey there, come send me movies,.I'm bored�".

On seeing this i was like;

" oh my God she called me dear. She called me dear!!�".

So i quickly stood up with all the ardor i could grasp. I checked my wallet if i had cash but i was empty. And though my mother was still bawling at me to go sweep our home from the backyard. I just ignored her, walked up to her purse, took the only money she currently had which was 1000naira note, ran to the door, opened it. And started heading to the nearest junction in my street. Even at the edge of our compound, i could still hear my mother screaming my name, but i just snubbed her. Regardless of all the consequences i knew would ensue.

"Today would be a good day" i said to my self.
"Jessy called me dear". I said to my self.

So i quickly entered the next bike i saw and away we went.

On getting there, he gave me my change and i took it and then smiled at him. I started strolling majestically to Jessy's veranda. I got there and i knocked.

She came out screaming someone in their home, saying;

" I'm coming, wait lemme see who's there. "

Immediately she saw it was me, she just frowned and said;

"You this one, it's now you're coming. Since morning that i texted you".�

And I was like; "I'm sorry, i just saw your text".

Then she was like;

"okay it's cool, my boyfriend is waiting for me, come back in about 3hours time"

And then she swiftly slammed the door.

I was in shock. Boyfriend? Did she just say boyfriend?� But i thought....

And then out of nowhere the voice in my head emerged saying...

"Mumu you see your life? She has never spoken to you for over 20 minute but here she is about to have sex with a guy for over 3hours.".

"Jessy wants to have sex for 3hours?" I said to myself.

I kept on repeating the sentence until i got to the road and stopped a bike. Then i discovered that I've lost my change which one the only money my mom had at hand right now.

I started looking for the money till dusk. I couldn't find it so i had to trek home. And on getting home, both of my parents were already waiting for me in our parlour. I knew i was dead already. But i didn't care. All i could think off was that Jessy was going to have sex for 3hours.�

The beating i received that night was fatal. My mom was using me to learn boxing while my dad was the coach supporting her. I cried, cried, and cried. But for my parents and Jessy. I didn't even eat that night. All i could think of was that Jessy wants to have sex for 3hours. Moments later i received a text from Jessy, she wanted me to come to house the following day and guess what, I went.��

And I'm even still going. ��

hoping one day she'll see me for who i truly am and love me.��

I need help.

Please pray for me.��
Re: I Think I'm Possessed!! by TheSourcerer: 1:29am On Feb 18, 2020
Gideon691:
Jessy is one of my first crushes, she is about the same age as i am. She is pretty, tidy, intelligent and like me she is a movie freak. So for this reason she was always calling me to come to her house and send her movies and I'd do it. The distance was far, very far. Sometimes I'd trek, other times, I'd enter bike. But i always responded to her calls.

And you know what's funny? When i get there she won't even give me a chair to sit down or invite me in. I'd just stand at their veranda, send her the movies i have, and She'll just say thank you and Good bye. Sometimes when the day is too sunny,she'll be inside of the house and I'd be outside and send it from there because the sun wasn't good for her skin.
Plus, i didn't really see anything wrong with it though. I was so in love with her. So I'd just go home smiling thinking that I've made Jessy's day. And that if i keep doing it she'd eventually invite me into their house and we'll someday share a kiss and live happily ever after�.

So this scenario kept reboring for months and nothing was even happening. So one day, i asked her to invite me in. But she just smiled and said that, her mother doesn't really like people entering their home. And though her mother was at work and not even at home, she still couldn't let me in due to the excessive loyalty she has for her mother. So i just smiled and shake it off.
But i knew she had feelings for me too. shebi lasses tend to give the one they love little attention? so she definitely did have feelings for me.

But hey, at least she flirts with me sometimes. Like when smiles she tells me;
"Nice hair cut btw". or that " your pimples are reducing "�

She really loved me tho'. She did. Although all our chats were always like.

Me: Hey.
Me: How are you?
Me: Good evening
Me: Good morning.
Me: how was your night?
Me: have you eaten?
Me: Hey
Her: come and send me movies.
Me: hey
Me: do you like the movies.
Me: hello.
Her: nice movies you sent last time, come send more.

She just didn't have good services to reply my messages and sometimes relationships can be hard.

So we kept doing our fling until one day when i woke up from a dream of me killing a five fingers of death freestyle on sway to my mom's voice saying;

"Ebube, comman sweep this house!!".

And like i always do after waking up, i quickly came online and checked my messages. That was when i saw a message from Jessy she sent an hour ago saying;
"Hey there, come send me movies,.I'm bored�".

On seeing this i was like;

" oh my God she called me dear. She called me dear!!�".

So i quickly stood up with all the ardor i could grasp. I checked my wallet if i had cash but i was empty. And though my mother was still bawling at me to go sweep our home from the backyard. I just ignored her, walked up to her purse, took the only money she currently had which was 1000naira note, ran to the door, opened it. And started heading to the nearest junction in my street. Even at the edge of our compound, i could still hear my mother screaming my name, but i just snubbed her. Regardless of all the consequences i knew would ensue.

"Today would be a good day" i said to my self.
"Jessy called me dear". I said to my self.

So i quickly entered the next bike i saw and away we went.

On getting there, he gave me my change and i took it and then smiled at him. I started strolling majestically to Jessy's veranda. I got there and i knocked.

She came out screaming someone in their home, saying;

" I'm coming, wait lemme see who's there. "

Immediately she saw it was me, she just frowned and said;

"You this one, it's now you're coming. Since morning that i texted you".�

And I was like; "I'm sorry, i just saw your text".

Then she was like;

"okay it's cool, my boyfriend is waiting for me, come back in about 3hours time"

And then she swiftly slammed the door.

I was in shock. Boyfriend? Did she just say boyfriend?� But i thought....

And then out of nowhere the voice in my head emerged saying...

"Mumu you see your life? She has never spoken to you for over 20 minute but here she is about to have sex with a guy for over 3hours.".

"Jessy wants to have sex for 3hours?" I said to myself.

I kept on repeating the sentence until i got to the road and stopped a bike. Then i discovered that I've lost my change which one the only money my mom had at hand right now.

I started looking for the money till dusk. I couldn't find it so i had to trek home. And on getting home, both of my parents were already waiting for me in our parlour. I knew i was dead already. But i didn't care. All i could think off was that Jessy was going to have sex for 3hours.�

The beating i received that night was fatal. My mom was using me to learn boxing while my dad was the coach supporting her. I cried, cried, and cried. But for my parents and Jessy. I didn't even eat that night. All i could think of was that Jessy wants to have sex for 3hours. Moments later i received a text from Jessy, she wanted me to come to house the following day and guess what, I went.��

And I'm even still going. ��

hoping one day she'll see me for who i truly am and love me.��

I need help.

Please pray for me.��
Simp!
Re: I Think I'm Possessed!! by Bluezy13(m): 5:25pm On Feb 20, 2020
That's what we used to call "Love".
Or perhaps it was really love... Only that we never knew we were stupid. But it is difficult to know one is stupid when one is in love.
Love is accompanied by joy...inner joy...
Stupidity doesn't count as long as one is happy being stupid...loving.
Take away stupidity from love, then love is no longer love.
Love and stupidity are two sides of a coin and the person with whom you are in love with determines the dominance of either.

I'll keep praying for you until you let go of the childhood fantasy.

1 Like

Re: I Think I'm Possessed!! by Bluezy13(m): 5:27pm On Feb 20, 2020
TheSourcerer:
Simp!

You are unreasonable to have mentioned the whole text.

You are a sadist for not finding humour in the write-up.
Re: I Think I'm Possessed!! by TheSourcerer: 5:43pm On Feb 20, 2020
Bluezy13:

You are unreasonable to have mentioned the whole text.

You are a sadist for not finding humour in the write-up.
good eye !
And yeah I try not to be as much as I can but I can't help it , I know sadism will put me in trouble some day
Re: I Think I'm Possessed!! by Bluezy13(m): 5:46pm On Feb 20, 2020
TheSourcerer:
good eye !
And yeah I try not to be as much as I can but I can't help it , I know sadism will put me in trouble some day

Never too late to work on it
Re: I Think I'm Possessed!! by TheSourcerer: 5:50pm On Feb 20, 2020
Bluezy13:

Never too late to work on it
I'll take my chances cheesy
Re: I Think I'm Possessed!! by Gideon691: 7:34pm On Feb 20, 2020
Bluezy13:
That's what we used to call "Love".
Or perhaps it was really love... Only that we never knew we were stupid. But it is difficult to know one is stupid when one is in love.
Love is accompanied by joy...inner joy...
Stupidity doesn't count as long as one is happy being stupid...loving.
Take away stupidity from love, then love is no longer love.
Love and stupidity are two sides of a coin and the person with whom you are in love with determines the dominance of either.

I'll keep praying for you until you let go of the childhood fantasy.
already did bro'. It wasn't that intense tho'. Just wanted to make it really funny.

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Boyfriend That Will Understand That 5 Rounds Is Just A War / View Laughable Pictures And Memes. Click Link. / Hilarious Jokes and Comedy ����

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.