Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,302 members, 7,819,020 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

How Nathan Chan Built FOUNDR, A Multi-million Dollar Information Business - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How Nathan Chan Built FOUNDR, A Multi-million Dollar Information Business (709 Views)

Opportunity To Join A Team Determined To Own A Muti Million Dollar Exchange!! / Become A Multi-million Investing In Dogecoin And Safemoon / Business/investment Opportunity In A Multi Billion Dollar Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Nathan Chan Built FOUNDR, A Multi-million Dollar Information Business by jukekeocha: 12:21am On Feb 18, 2020
I have been following Nathan for some years. But a project I am working on at the moment has made me really go deep to study him and his business model.

Nathan had started out working as an IT support in a firm. He didn't like the job, so he went back to University to study marketing. After graduation, he couldn't find any market in job, but ended IP again as an IT support in an accounting firm, a job he described as soul-sapping

He hated the job and wanted a way out. He eventually came across the idea of building an online business, and even though he had no experience, he decided to start up all the same. He started a magazine, which he called 'key to success.' He was still struggling at the time.

With 'key to success' he was putting out content to help entrepreneurs and show them how to run a business. He loved this project and poured his heart into it. 'Key to success' later became Foundr.

HOW DID HE START AND GROW THE BUSINESS?

Continue Reading How Nathan Chan built FOUNDR, a multi-million dollar information business

You can Follow me on twitter for more updates

(1) (Reply)

Invest In YOURSELF! / Learn To Make Extra Income As You Stay At Home Via Forex Trading / During The Quarantine, I Learned A Good Way To Make Money.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.