Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,916 members, 7,824,843 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

“There Are No Haters In London" - Mercy Eke - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “There Are No Haters In London" - Mercy Eke (36419 Views)

4 Celebrities With No Haters..how True? / Mercy VS Tacha: There Are No Haters In London, Mercy Shades Tacha / Tboss Releases New Photos,Comes For Haters In Appreciation Post To Ubi Franklin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “There Are No Haters In London" - Mercy Eke by Cybobo: 9:53am On Feb 18, 2020
She is asking you if everything is okay cus she thought you have gone mad cus of what u doing.
What a pity
Re: “There Are No Haters In London" - Mercy Eke by klax(m): 9:54am On Feb 18, 2020
Sorry who is this
Re: “There Are No Haters In London" - Mercy Eke by nadesh(f): 9:55am On Feb 18, 2020
Sweeetheart:

mental disorder people everywhere
Chief mad man, i salute

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5UjnwZI5PcE

1 Like

Re: “There Are No Haters In London" - Mercy Eke by nadesh(f): 9:57am On Feb 18, 2020
BruncleZuma:

Mercy carry your wahala go Instagram, if it's on FP we'd all see it. Now make like the wind.
You saw it on FP, You dont know her but you hate her. Clap for yourself grin

Re: “There Are No Haters In London" - Mercy Eke by nadesh(f): 9:58am On Feb 18, 2020

1 Like

Re: “There Are No Haters In London" - Mercy Eke by klax(m): 10:03am On Feb 18, 2020
nadesh:

Sentiment apart I still don't know her.

Thanks
Re: “There Are No Haters In London" - Mercy Eke by nadesh(f): 10:12am On Feb 18, 2020
klax:

Sentiment apart I still don't know her.

Thanks
But you have seen her? Thank you . she dont know you either you know grin

Re: “There Are No Haters In London" - Mercy Eke by Nobody: 10:14am On Feb 18, 2020
Jayy10:
What is wrong with these people and the "hate" word? Haters this, and haters that. This girl is too self-conscious and self-absorbed, always trying to act tough and like she doesn't care about what people think about her. She's indirectly showing us that she clearly does. Abeg make she go sidown! She just dey make noise everywhere, the other one wey everybody dey complain about no even be like this sef. See face like The mummy.

Are you so jobless to follow clowns around and even know their names?
Re: “There Are No Haters In London" - Mercy Eke by Nmezor(f): 10:14am On Feb 18, 2020
All hail the Queen of highlights

1 Like

Re: “There Are No Haters In London" - Mercy Eke by Nobody: 10:16am On Feb 18, 2020
Vortex369:

Are you so jobless to follow clowns around and even know their names?
What are you on about?
Re: “There Are No Haters In London" - Mercy Eke by Nonsensetalk: 10:24am On Feb 18, 2020
nadesh:

Hello Nonsense. grin

Keep disgracing ur generation for someone dat doesn't knw u exists....
Re: “There Are No Haters In London" - Mercy Eke by Nobody: 10:25am On Feb 18, 2020
Who is she? undecided
Re: “There Are No Haters In London" - Mercy Eke by Tmb78(m): 10:28am On Feb 18, 2020
nadesh:

Mercy, don't allow nairalanders to give you high blood pressure.

1 Like

Re: “There Are No Haters In London" - Mercy Eke by Rekhina(f): 10:36am On Feb 18, 2020
Nonsensetalk:

U must have bleached to green to be pained this much....
I don't even know when I called that hater , stop insulting pls

1 Like

Re: “There Are No Haters In London" - Mercy Eke by Boyooosa(m): 10:40am On Feb 18, 2020
This one can never go unblemished, the last statement again...
Re: “There Are No Haters In London" - Mercy Eke by Funkybabee(f): 10:50am On Feb 18, 2020
Just be watching your butt there because plastic melt dear
Re: “There Are No Haters In London" - Mercy Eke by klax(m): 10:57am On Feb 18, 2020
nadesh:

Sorry are you trying to help or trying to insult me or what I said I do not know her I never insulted her so I seems not getting where you stand ok.

So tell me what you are up to?
Re: “There Are No Haters In London" - Mercy Eke by klax(m): 10:58am On Feb 18, 2020
nadesh:

Sorry are you trying to help or trying to insult me or what I said I do not know her I never insulted her so I seems not getting where you stand ok.

Re: “There Are No Haters In London" - Mercy Eke by Nobody: 11:15am On Feb 18, 2020
philip0906:

The point I'm making is, it's now a sing song. For these artists, it's a way they get their validation and think highly of themselves.

Even in your small corner, you probably have people who aren't happy about yoyr little success but you don't make a meal out of it.

You don’t know that half of the real stuff that goes on underneath we don’t talk about we talk about what won’t scare the average person but the truth will scare you

Without the bag aka you and me no creativity
Re: “There Are No Haters In London" - Mercy Eke by Mryacks: 11:36am On Feb 18, 2020
philip0906:

It is not about Mercy. It's atypical with Nigerian celebs once they're in the limelight, they believe to have a repertoire of haters (whatever that means).

An artist who has less than 2 tracks out, is already rapping and singing about haters and you wonder, who exactly is hating on him.

From Timaya to Dbanj to Toke to Trasha to Mercy Aigbe, there's literally NO nigerian in the limelight, who doesn't think they have haters. They sing about it, do instagram live video about it, tweet about it, post about it. Crazy, crazy

Rightly said...clowns
Re: “There Are No Haters In London" - Mercy Eke by Gbegirisoupp: 11:56am On Feb 18, 2020
klax:

You don't know her but is inclined to comment about her. Abeg what is the colour of your worries?

undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “There Are No Haters In London" - Mercy Eke by enemmo(f): 12:47pm On Feb 18, 2020
Tacha is giving someone sleepless nights grin ;
Re: “There Are No Haters In London" - Mercy Eke by pacehood(m): 12:58pm On Feb 18, 2020
Nigerians and their priorities. We should all rally around the flag and not some wannabe celebrity.
Re: “There Are No Haters In London" - Mercy Eke by OChimex: 12:58pm On Feb 18, 2020
Jayy10:

I know that there are haters everywhere, but that doesn't warrant the unnecessary demand for attention. Having critics and haters is inevitable, but how you respond is what matters. She seems to be making the most of it, she's not the only one to be hated. The rants are totally uncalled for.

Okay. But she is ranting on her own page. They have their lives to live the way they want....
Re: “There Are No Haters In London" - Mercy Eke by cindyspice: 1:00pm On Feb 18, 2020
MERCY the pepper to haters souls. grin

1 Like

Re: “There Are No Haters In London" - Mercy Eke by cindyspice: 1:01pm On Feb 18, 2020
OChimex:

Okay. But she is ranting on her own page. They have their lives to live the way they want....

On her own live o, to her own fans. Haters keep up with her. Well she delivered a message to them because she knew they would be watching her. cheesy
Re: “There Are No Haters In London" - Mercy Eke by nadesh(f): 1:28pm On Feb 18, 2020
klax:

When you said you dont know her,was it an insult? Why is my reply paining you now when i only repeated what you said?
Re: “There Are No Haters In London" - Mercy Eke by nadesh(f): 1:29pm On Feb 18, 2020
Tmb78:
Mercy, don't allow nairalanders to give you high blood pressure.
Jumping up and down the thread replying comments can't be healthy.
My two cents sha!
grin grin
You wish.
Re: “There Are No Haters In London" - Mercy Eke by nadesh(f): 1:29pm On Feb 18, 2020
Gbegirisoupp:

You don't know her but is inclined to comment about her. Abeg what is the colour of your worries?

undecided
Black grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jim Iyke Is Nollywood's Best Dressed Man- Omotola (photos) / Korede Bello Visits Nigerian Students At University Of Houston(photos) / Bolaji Amusan, Mr Latin's 50th Birthday Celebration (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.